Pikadon

I would like to propose for alliance

First of all is not the first to sorry in awkward English.

I would like to propose two things about the alliance in order to improve the server

1. An unlimited number of clan that divided to the alliance

As a result, likely to be war and alliance activities to create a coalition in weak clan is activated

2.To lower the threshold of the alliance level 5

In the current situation, can not reach only a part of the clan to the alliance level 5, power is one pole of,

tend to be illiquid as a situation of server. Siege and clan warfare by giving the opportunity to form a variety of forces either active

Mainly I made this proposal for the sake of small and weak clan. For this I would like to hear your opinion.

And, if I thought good, I want to ask you to agree to raise the voice.

Clumsy was sorry in English.

A clan strength or weakness is determined by it's leaders.

You can have 10 ppl in clan lvl 3 and be lord of a castle if you've done your politics right.

There is no need to make game changes, the need is for leaders that are willing to take in game responsibilities.

Perfect example > Chevignon, came in , made the talks = > Lord of Dion.

You can have 10 ppl in clan lvl 3 and be lord of a castle if you've done your politics right.

There is no need to make game changes, the need is for leaders that are willing to take in game responsibilities.

Perfect example > Chevignon, came in , made the talks = > Lord of Dion.

​lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Perfect example > Chevignon, came in , donates his whole income = > Lord of Dion.

• Like 2

First of all, Chevignon is not playing here anymore (which is kinda sad, he was cool guy). Its Mizuno driving his abandoned char (all of us know that).

But BizQQ... you really think that giving an example of (in your eyes) successfull leader to new player someone, who is convinced RMT trader and scammer, who was perma char/ hwidbanned? How good advertisment for server in front of new palyer is this? That someone like Mizuno is considered as good leader? Besides hes not even good leader, maybe good asslicker, thats all. 

When you are successed, no one will care about your past !

What happened yesterday, leave it at yesterday !

Are you living in past or what?

Why all of you always mentioned about the past?

People wont change will they? Everyone deserves second chance and another chance to make it up guys :)

Perfect example > Chevignon, came in , donates his whole income = > Lord of Dion.

​The best part is it's not even his money, it's his parents money.

• Like 1

​LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so right

You can keep trashtalk, but the guy wanted to be a part of our side for a long time and was rejected.  After many tries he accepted our politics and became part of the family.

His CP came to us with own clan and desire to develop it. 

That someone like Mizuno is considered as good leader? Besides hes not even good leader, maybe good asslicker, thats all. 

wickedsick leading not by him so why u talk about leadership at all? 

​The best part is it's not even his money, it's his parents money.

​or it might be the 40 year old girlfriend he has with 4 children. Sugarmama pays for my l2/cocaine addiction

Amazing. I didn't say one word on this thread. and im talked about by someone.. hey guess what Shibb. for your information, I paid for my own cocaine addiction. Thanks. Two, Ive been sober over year and a half. Three. you have no idea who I am or what I'm about. look check this out pussy. you wanna handle this like a real man? come see me in real life.. Then trash talk me like a badass. I'd love to see it, you claim your in New York. I'll give you my address and ill pay you way. you man enough to meet me in person? or you only wear daddy pants behind  a screen? Let me know. the offers open.. Oh, and Heres a pic of me by the way. I think I look pretty fresh to be a coke fiene eh?

Amazing. I didn't say one word on this thread. and im talked about by someone.. hey guess what Shibb. for your information, I paid for my own cocaine addiction. Thanks. Two, Ive been sober over year and a half. Three. you have no idea who I am or what I'm about. look check this out pussy. you wanna handle this like a real man? come see me in real life.. Then trash talk me like a badass. I'd love to see it, you claim your in New York. I'll give you my address and ill pay you way. you man enough to meet me in person? or you only wear daddy pants behind  a screen? Let me know. the offers open.. Oh, and Heres a pic of me by the way. I think I look pretty fresh to be a coke fiene eh?

​cool story bro, nobody cares. Top donator.

BTW. you are ugly as f*ck

when he said cocaine, its means COL's ??9_9

when he said cocaine, its means COL's ??9_9

​COLCAINE yes.