Kse

New comers attraction "Discussion"

Dear friends!

We, as you do, interested in bigger population on our server.

Our advertisement is running, but we think it's not enough. A lot of players are scared to start on an 8 months old server.

So we started thinking on adding some bonuses for new players, or new coming clans (for now our idea is clan level 3 with skills for all new coming clans with 15-20+ people)

But we know that a lot of our current players are very picky and jealous for the bonuses, which are going to someone, who "did not deserve" but not to them.

So we want to ask your opinion on what to add to the game for new comers, to attract more players and even better - clans.

• Like 4

Nah.

Better add more starter packs as reward for getting level, like you already did with NG.

NG starter pack works till level 20. After level 20 player gets D grade pack with shadow weapon, and pack of shots + some buffscrolls. Each few levels player gets more free soulshots. + scroll for exp.

Something like that is best bonus for incoming players. imho

• Like 1

Bribe PlayShelly and let her stream from our server or...

find cute female already playing here to stream on Twitch ;)

Such a combo Sweet Girl + LineAge 2 is a killer ;)

• Like 2

Dont reward ppl for possibility of playing on one of best projects out there. If they want to play, they ill play here. U just need to find them. For that u need good advertisiment. Work on it.

First of all what i was thinking of a long time. Change name of Facebook page. Typing on facebook in search field "classic" gives nothing if nobody of ur friends likes this u wont find it, i found it only by link from our site. Atleast u wont find our server. Made it: "Lineage 2 Classic server Talking Island x3" or smthing like that, so ppl would have possibility to search it or atleast find it by mistake and take a look.

Again, work on good advertisiment instead of rewarding ppl, it dont help, more like make them lazy. No exp scrolls, no weapon giveaway, its classic.
Theres already alot of help for newcommers, i've used to play 2 month w.o SS at begining and im alive. 

• Like 2

Again, work on good advertisiment instead of rewarding ppl, it dont help, more like make them lazy. No exp scrolls, no weapon giveaway, its classic.
Theres already alot of help for newcommers, i've used to play 2 month w.o SS at begining and im alive. 

​What type of Advert do you mean?

In my case I got Add-block, Flash-block etc installed.

Adverts are annoying for most of the ppl and it simply can't help.

First of all what i was thinking of a long time. Change name of Facebook page. Typing on facebook in search field "classic" gives nothing if nobody of ur friends likes this u wont find it, i found it only by link from our site. Atleast u wont find our server. Made it: "Lineage 2 Classic server Talking Island x3" or smthing like that, so ppl would have possibility to search it or atleast find it by mistake and take a look.

​Facebook name might be confusing but if you type Lineage Classic in Mr Google L2 Classic Club is one of the first answers ;)

Something like "refer a friend"? So if you invite 5/10/15 friends and they get to X lvl you get some rewards (like hats, agathion, color title, etc. Anything that won't impact the gameplay. Different rewards depending on the friend's achieved lvl ).

FB giveaways (share, like, etc.), though this is already being done. 

There's a change that I would love to see; permanent free offline shops. I think we would see a lot more shops, atracting more new players (even of you know they are offline, it's nice to see that amount of people). More shops = better economy (am I wrong?). 

Low lvls already got a lot of help like ss, top ng weapon, buffs... I think that's enough. 

• Like 1

Something like "refer a friend"? So if you invite 5/10/15 friends and they get to X lvl you get some rewards (like hats, agathion, color title, etc. Anything that won't impact the gameplay. Different rewards depending on the friend's achieved lvl ).

​I guess that everybody who enjoys this server tried it already.

All my friends are or too old to play :P or nolifing (non classical) ofi.

In both cases they simply won't play Classic...

And about idea with refer a "friend" some ppl would abuse it (creating new chars) to save few bucks and get a free hat....

How about you streaming the game and attracting some more ppl :> ?

​We can't rename Facebook page.

If you are with us for long, you should know that we got 2 facebook pages blocked for having "Lineage" and "L2" in the name.

Innova and NCsoft are fighting all pages,which are referring in name of in posts to the Lineage in any way.

Anyway, facebook page is being promoted and every day new people coming to visit, like, ask us questions, try the game.

It's pretty futile because all the casual players quit when they realize they can't xp anymore with Perkunas killing everyone. And yea it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to level a clan up and get something going. All the players you have now are diehard fans of L2, but it's not enough to keep a server going for long when I see people quitting everyday now.

It's pretty futile because all the casual players quit when they realize they can't xp anymore with Perkunas killing everyone. And yea it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to level a clan up and get something going. All the players you have now are diehard fans of L2, but it's not enough to keep a server going for long when I see people quitting everyday now.

​But there are people starting everyday too, I tried lvling in EG yesterday but it was FULL :(

​But there are people starting everyday too, I tried lvling in EG yesterday but it was FULL :(

​Yea but what happens when they hit EV, AB and LoA when xp starts to take a lot longer and you get killed a lot more.

​It is balanced indeed. Some people leaving, others coming.

But we want number of people coming overdo the number of people leaving. That's why this topic was created. So we would listen for your opinions, discuss stuff. To not bring you any "surprises".

And we can't do anything about some people acting retarded and not letting new comers to level and reach decent levels for fair fights, but good it or not - it's a part of the game. 

Our task is to give you a decent server and people to play with. And on both we are doing everything we can.

And now more decisions are to be made. So we are asking you to participate and give us your objective opinion.

1 make good events=)  

2 if u wan't some extra euro, you can make bonuses +10%-50% for each pay, like +10% on 10 euro, +20% on 20 euro --- +50% on 50 euro=)

3 Which you can spent on advertisment.

4 Make reward for newcomers and ppl, who bring them here, like a referal system + (When your referal make some deposit, you gain some 1-10% on you account)

5 You can make a mentor system from L2 GoD (new player and his mentor gain bonuses till 40 or + lvl, don't remember)

6 Use your head=) There is more other ideas, like a totalisator for adena on duels with 2-4-10 top players. Ppl (players) can make bids on them, then they duel or pvp=)

7 When servers raitind will grow up, ppl will come and come, then server will LAG, like TODAY =)

8 Make ASIAn PROXY (I need to reconnect 10-100 times to make normal connection (problem not in ping or lags or critical erros))

P.S. My english not perfect.

P.S.S About clans, our clan spent about 2 months to make +10% exp bonus, and how you can make newcomers clan such bonus? 

P.S.S.S If you really do it: thats clan must be from official server (classic) or other classic servers with x1-x3 rates, not x100500 rates.

• Like 1

First of all you need to fix the PK system, what ever happened to the quest being implemented? It's way too easy for retards to go around PK'ing people with absolutely zero consequences.

• Like 4

First of all you need to fix the PK system, what ever happened to the quest being implemented? It's way too easy for retards to go around PK'ing people with absolutely zero consequences.

1. ​what about defending buff +10 lvl players can't atack you? it's not work?

2. You (Administration) can make PVP-lock system. (if player turn off pvp status, other player can't atack him(her))

Well its definatly time you do something. Most of my clanmembers allready left, Im allmost thinking the same.
Im really hating the bad service and the bugs on this server. 

For instance,

type in /gmlist
Then system says:
SORRY MAN NEVER GM ONLINE

free clan lev 3 is good idea, also i would suggest mid shadow D weapons. If someone feel angry, who just created lev3 and has paid the price, 100 pob could appear in cwh as refund

mid D grade weapons, perhaps more offensive buffs at start (like 5x package with haste/acumen)

Well its definatly time you do something. Most of my clanmembers allready left, Im allmost thinking the same.
Im really hating the bad service and the bugs on this server. 

For instance,

type in /gmlist
Then system says:
SORRY MAN NEVER GM ONLINE

​that doesnt show if GM is on or not, that shows you if GM is with open messages or not, theres almost allways a GM online and at any time you can contact any of us in skype. pm on forum etc. so i think your argument is invalid here.

to be very honest and being also humble i dont think you will find better service in ANY other server alive for as long as ours is.

• Like 2

I think a D grade starter pack, like you have for NG would help attract players. People look at x3 server and say it's too late to start, will never catch up no point in playing. If you made it easier for new players/clans to start that would probably increase the population.

Some people will get salty but in reality the server will slowly die if you do not attract new players.

Starter Package D grade will kill the market of the D grade. That's why you canceled the quest to armor of moon.

In this patch Adena drops a lot. Her enough to buy better armor and weapons.
I'm against. We need something else.

• Like 2

Starter Package D grade will kill the market of the D grade. That's why you canceled the quest to armor of moon.

In this patch Adena drops a lot. Her enough to buy better armor and weapons.
I'm against. We need something else.

​THIS.

again, no free items, no free clan lvls, no exp scrolls.
Ppl that have will to play here, will do this w.o free items and boosts.