Kse

New comers attraction "Discussion"

@aExISTENz you have to understand that your argument about D grade market is completly worng in here. D garde market doesn't exist!!!!

​maybe but i dont think is necessary to give me d grade for free anyway. at least for me is not something that will keep me or make me come to this server

also i have seen d grade armor to be sold. that is d grade market :) small but someone sells something. maybe "we" the new players of the server will make one

Some kind of transfer event would be cool. There are ~500 or so active players on Lineage 2 EU Classic who are slightly sad with the state of things on that server. I think if we found a fair way to "transfer" their clan, clan skills, classes, levels, and gear over to here; many would come. 

Some kind of transfer event would be cool. There are ~500 or so active players on Lineage 2 EU Classic who are slightly sad with the state of things on that server. I think if we found a fair way to "transfer" their clan, clan skills, classes, levels, and gear over to here; many would come. 

​i don't think that this is possible... we talk about different systems with different databases. There is no way i think that innova will say ok take their data to import them in your servers even IF these data have the same structure etc etc

​i don't think that this is possible... we talk about different systems with different databases. There is no way i think that innova will say ok take their data to import them in your servers even IF these data have the same structure etc etc

​Ye, Innova would never agree on that... And the system of 'proving' that I have certain chars/items on another server would be just too complicated...

I think people are coming here from Innova naturally, because it's F2P here and we have very active admins.

• Like 1

​Idea like that was implemented on one of recently lunched server.

All clans which would transfer to this server receives f.e. 5th lvl clan and 50 000 CRP (or smth like that).

I'm not saying that we should do the same but one of upcoming event could give as rewards CRP (Clan Reputation Points) and maybe +1 for clan lvl.

That would be great for new clans imo.

---------------------

Pink.thumb.jpg.1ad919c45cd98bf389b75238f NaRvi PR 6x

KSE . My very suggestion would be : PK protection buff from (Higher than 5 levle characters) till level 40.  It means that players could pk but only if they would be 4 levels higher. So It would solve Idiots pking newbies with C or B gr ++++ items.  Also I think there should be some motivation for newcomers like :  Buff pack 5x 60 min by a choose. And XP rune for 7 days 10-15% . Some "fixed" low level quests would also benefit for the cause. Maybe even newbie helper could teleport players to some specific spots where in other basis would take a lot of time.  Executions grounds , Cruma marshlands , Floran Village , Windy hill (also could cover orc barracks) ,  School of Dark Arts. And of course MOONLIGHT ARMOR QUEST!

Dont forget to add one time free class change, for those who failed with class, or left behind as a CP member, so they could change class for free. I will write more in suggestion maybe tomorrow.

Dont forget to add one time free class change, for those who failed with class, or left behind as a CP member, so they could change class for free. I will write more in suggestion maybe tomorrow.

​Class change is "costly" coz it is made manually by gm.

It simply requires some time to do that and making it free (even once) to all will bring hell to gm life ;)

Don't forget that running server cost some $$$ and we shouldn't plan actions against sources of income ;)

One new PS4 game (in my place) costs 40-50 Euro, PC game 30-40 Euro, we are playing for free so any donation is kinda our duty imo ;)

---------------------

I donate to help server as well :D Without money I doubt if there would be any progress. Scripters and other people are living beings they must pay the bills , eat and stuff... :D Not to mention getting some game files from unidentified sources and stuff. Ofc If this server would have been made by some  Good Heart Millionaire there would be no donation and stuff...  Still no super stuff for newcomers but it needs to show that : "We care about them" ;D

@aExISTENz you have to understand that your argument about D grade market is completly worng in here. D garde market doesn't exist!!!!

​But-but-but my d-grade market!!

​He did not even enchanted to +6 ... :D

​Class change is "costly" coz it is made manually by gm.

It simply requires some time to do that and making it free (even once) to all will bring hell to gm life ;)

Don't forget that running server cost some $$$ and we shouldn't plan actions against sources of income ;)

One new PS4 game (in my place) costs 40-50 Euro, PC game 30-40 Euro, we are playing for free so any donation is kinda our duty imo ;)

Then atleast make that you can change to whatever u want first time. How the hell they will know what they want if they never played classic. Leveling 5 characters doesnt help.

KSE . My very suggestion would be : PK protection buff from (Higher than 5 levle characters) till level 40.  It means that players could pk but only if they would be 4 levels higher. So It would solve Idiots pking newbies with C or B gr ++++ items.  Also I think there should be some motivation for newcomers like :  Buff pack 5x 60 min by a choose. And XP rune for 7 days 10-15% . Some "fixed" low level quests would also benefit for the cause. Maybe even newbie helper could teleport players to some specific spots where in other basis would take a lot of time.  Executions grounds , Cruma marshlands , Floran Village , Windy hill (also could cover orc barracks) ,  School of Dark Arts. And of course MOONLIGHT ARMOR QUEST!

​This already exists, just not many people know about it - you can get Newbie Protection from Newbie Guide - it protects you from chaotic characters that are more than 10 level above you, and you can take it until level 39 :)

LoL ... Haven't though it go past 20 lvl OMG... Still 10 lvl I say a little bit high :D Shouldn't be  smaller limit? 

​i think its ok. i dont think it really matters though...

LoL ... Haven't though it go past 20 lvl OMG... Still 10 lvl I say a little bit high :D Shouldn't be  smaller limit? 

​I think it's fine, the biggest problem imo are >50s hunting <40s, so the 10 levels is about right :)

​yeah, because newbies are totally going to waste 10kk to buy a single D piece, when they could get a mid C weapon from luxury instead plus some armor piece with the same money.

to be honest, i don't really care if the moon armor set will be implemented or not, but being against it with the usual "hurr durr it will ruin D grade market!!!1!11!!" concept is just nonsense. those against it should at least try to find a more constructive excuse.

new players won't care about crafted top D items, simply because they'll save money for other stuff. anyone that started recently is running around in devotion or mixed NG/D items. mithril plate at best if they manage to afford it, not to mention weapons.

the only people that are buying briga helms and elven mithril gloves are all high level characters buying them for their low lv alts as a little extra, and nobody else. so don't tell me that there's a D grade market for new players, because that's bullshit.

Already lot of players are saving adena, to jump from C grade top A grande in next 2.0. 

3x is too fast ... from lv20 to lv40 its so faster. Moon set would be for fun. Its classic and its interlude quest . why not? 

​I think it's fine, the biggest problem imo are >50s hunting <40s, so the 10 levels is about right :)

​Yesterday I've seen one of top HE messing around with ppl on Ali Island.

That guy was +/- 70lvl hitting with ng dagger <40lvl noobs oO and waiting to go flag to pwn them with Bop....

What the hell is going with some ppl here :/

---------------------

Hey! Im new on the server, been looking for a good low rate for a week, came across this server several times yet i didnt join it till i found a post from someone on pmfun. And let me tell you that, it wasnt on the front page.

The reason i didnt join is simple, i didnt know hows the population. The first thing i look for is the online counter and ingame rules/features. (Info page only shows pk,pvp etc for me)

I wanted to know if theres npc buff or not, if boxing is allowed or not and most importantly how many players are online.

Mkay, i joined, made a dwarf, got the starter stuff, leveled to 10, made a char without the starter stuff and im already 21. So nope, dont give them anything else.

Let em know how many online, let ppl use shout chat in starting zone!! its important imo. And give them a proper rules/features list. 

Ppl come here cause they want classic.

edit: oh and AT LEAST double the mana regen, its not fun sitting for 5 mins after every 2 minutes. theres just simply not enough players for this. itd make solo leveling possible. i havent played l2 for 4 years, and never played classic. everyones talking about CPs and i dont even know whats that, also aoe parties, as a level 21 shaman, how am i supposed to find an aoe party, what do i have to do once i did? lotta questions from me but its not cause i dont have gear nor its slow, its because every chat in every zone is empty, everyones doin their own stuff. dont know much about the community yet, but they seem pretty quiet. i came here alone, i got no friends, i got no top NG, got no clan. and then sitting for 5 minutes doesnt help me to catch up to other ppl so i can grp with them. i feel useless right now, no meaningful buffs, and tbh i wont have many till 44(?) why would anyone pt with a level 21 shaman who has crap gear and got no buffs? and i got it, i wouldnt do it either. the best thing about this server is the box limit, finally a server where ppl have to party, yet theres noone to party with at these levels.

its not a rant guys, srsly, im going to stay, no matter what, im going to level my wc and ill manage it somehow and a big THANKs for the devs making my dreams come true with this server.

Also, sorry for my terrible english.

• Like 1

Btw people should stream on twitch.tv more. I tried it today and yesterday and ~10ppl during that time were interested in starting to play.

• Like 1

Btw people should stream on twitch.tv more. I tried it today and yesterday and ~10ppl during that time were interested in starting to play.

​i would (at least while solo farming), but i think something like this patch is bannable if u make video/screenshots/stream​ (dunno if they got banned or warning or nothing), but i also believe it would bring some ppl

(

​its  on, all ppl selling and buying many d grade think ,armors weapons, and juwlers.... and you comment this market not excist is stupid as you .