Kure

Dear European players...

Dear European players.
I know there are still lot of you on the server. At least I hope so. I think a lot of you started more recently after fail of Innova European classic. First of all welcome to l2.classic.club.

But this topic is not mentioned just as welcome message for you. Its a request. for those who are still not oriented in clan politics here, just one quick introduction. Basicly there are just 2 sides now (for a short period of time was 3-sided which was so far the best "era" for this server imho). One side is ally Wickedsick (Perkunas ...). Basicly the core of this clan/ally is Russian speaking and we all know what "Russians" are capable off in L2 :D  Now their ranks joined also OOC (outofcontroll) ally. Which is kinda funny bcs they were die-hard enemies since the beginning of server.  And according to forum topics they are still actively recruiting new CPs and players... That makes me honestly woried. Does it remind you something? Hello Comedy? :) 

Against them only force staying is our ally. The Last Hope (+ clan Vigilance which is not part of ally thanks to 3clan limit). Thing is, our ally is more like "CS" kind of ally thanks to our very different play times (various players from -4GMT to +8 GMT). WE definatelly lack of players from Europe. Seems to me that almost all European players just left, becouse they just couldnt stand the pressure of Perkunas gangs (in their prime) anymore... or just switched sides and joined them. 

I would go straight to the point now. We need some fresh faces. To be completely honest I am starting to be very tired.  And i am not alone, lot of us (NonFactors) are. We are in the first row when shits hit the fan and we eat full load of it.. EVERY - SINGLE - FUCKING - DAY. We never asked to be the "main side" of server. But the server just crystalized that way and we were forced to accept that. Even if some ppl consider us as "noobs" I dont care. At least we are trying to fight ingame not only on forum like msot of them... At least i am glad that Perk dont PK randoms that often now... but it will probably change when they hit 75 and they will be bored again (like it was on 1.0 and 1.3). As I said, there are so few ppl playing in Perk prime willing to fight them. We are very lucky if we can create 2-3 parties in that time and in 95% its just combined parties not CPs. I think you know the result.. Slaughterhouse. And if we win sometimes.. they just call more ppl.. Thats the reason why i am creating this. We want help. We NEED help. 

We need everyone who plays in European evening times and is not any coward or carebear. I want people with ballz of steel. Who is willing to die, die, and die fucking again. I dont care about your level. I dont care about your class. Everything has its value. If you just started... dont worry, we can try to help you the best we can (buffs/mby some equip/OOP pulling trains...). But be carefull. Playing in this prime time is not rewarding. Its fucking painfull experience. Something like trying to put dildo in the size of hydrant to your ass. So if you have sucidal tendencies or at least self-harming tendencies, please contact me here or pm or ingame "KureciKridylka we will figure something out. 

We can offer you almsot nothing but pain. Bu when we succeed in something "big" i can tell you, that feeling is priceless (like for example when we conquered dion castle 2 weeks ago). 

See ya ingame.

• Like 4

Oo again darkside and whiteside.

​I dont care about dark/light sides. Im just asking for some kind of balance of forces.

Btw If you look closely, you see the light side in wickedsick (white crest, CPs Team Light, Team White...) :D 

I'm relax player, Have own friends and enemies, hate prime time, it's a game, not a work, i don't getting money here=) I even not used microphone yet.

• Like 1

​I dont care about dark/light sides. Im just asking for some kind of balance of forces.

Btw If you look closely, you see the light side in wickedsick (white crest, CPs Team Light, Team White...) :D 

​Perks ally on siege put max 60 ppl when enemy have 120-150 and you speak abaut  balance ? Just learn pvp.... and stop cry

​Perks ally on siege put max 60 ppl when enemy have 120-150 and you speak abaut  balance ? Just learn pvp.... and stop cry

​120-150, are you really that autistic? Stop acting like you're good at the game because you farm all day like it's a job. You have like what at least 2 full CP of ~70 people and you're acting like it's purely skill that you guys do anything.

​120-150, are you really that autistic? Stop acting like you're good at the game because you farm all day like it's a job. You have like what at least 2 full CP of ~70 people and you're acting like it's purely skill that you guys do anything.

​first of all check top lvl of server, then post. Just 5 ppl is 70 from all alians in cp, secound  all cp have job, and we are 4-5 h online max. And yes if you dont see Sieges war have minimum two times more ppl,  we was  with 60 ppl max

1Dee722015 / 1476 d 14 h 47 minSpellsinger
2Taduliz71277 / 584 d 16 h 33 minOverlord
3xWaRx71607 / 563 d 14 h 7 minWarlord
4ETE71787 / 0177 d 5 h 5 minWarsmith
5Fanaxx7162 / 058 d 23 h 57 minSwordsinger
6KeTaMuH701390 / 353 d 5 h 6 minNecromancer
7SawJo70452 / 679 d 16 h 39 minGladiator

​first of all check top lvl of server, then post. Just 5 ppl is 70 from all alians in cp, secound  all cp have job, and we are 4-5 h online max. And yes if you dont see Sieges war have minimum two times more ppl,  we was  with 60 ppl max

​4-5hr max, topkek. Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Yep we are 3-5 h max on exp, and you can check online status in statistic of server and find lots of other ppl who have more days online than we, so thay must be 80 lvl now :DDD less stay in church like you like more exp :) 

Yep we are 3-5 h max on exp, and you can check online status in statistic of server and find lots of other ppl who have more days online than we, so thay must be 80 lvl now :DDD less stay in church like you like more exp :) 

​Doesn't really matter anyway you can lie all you want like everyone else is an idiot and doesn't see anything. Server is going down same path as Skelth and is starting to hemorrhage players because of one toxic clan. And you can make fun of me for sitting by the church I don't care, is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? When I get a party I go xp, I don't care that I'll get killed by some nerds it's just a game. But not everyone can put up with constantly being harassed, and that's why you see a lot of CP's are starting to quit the server.

• Like 3

on a side note: on L2C EU they( the opposition that formed at the beginning ) also kind of left the russians "on the loose", grinding mobs 24/7 thx to drivers and accaunt sharing.

if the opposition didn't had internal conflicts, they could have tried to unite and keep hunting them on daily basis, but i guess that in the end PvE took priority over war, so they failed to keep them around their own level.

kinda sad to see the same thing going on here. there's not much that can be done against griefers, except removing the items drop on death.

the only way to "fix" the problem is to try to endure, level up, gear up and most important of all, get more people to PvP.

'cause in the end, it's always all about numbers in L2.

exp rates here are also x3, so dying in war shouldn't be as bad as it is on offi.

• Like 1

on a side note: on L2C EU they( the opposition that formed at the beginning ) also kind of left the russians "on the loose", grinding mobs 24/7 thx to drivers and accaunt sharing.

if the opposition didn't had internal conflicts, they could have tried to unite and keep hunting them on daily basis, but i guess that in the end PvE took priority over war, so they failed to keep them around their own level.

kinda sad to see the same thing going on here. there's not much that can be done against griefers, except removing the items drop on death.

the only way to "fix" the problem is to try to endure, level up, gear up and most important of all, get more people to PvP.

'cause in the end, it's always all about numbers in L2.

exp rates here are also x3, so dying in war shouldn't be as bad as it is on offi.

​It's the simple fact that the rest of the server can't keep up with the play times, you used to be able to find random parties but now Perkunas forced the server into CP playstyle which feels more like a job than anything and a lot of people don't care to play on a server like that. People wanna log on for fun, not be forced to log on certain times just to be able to xp.

• Like 1

Dear Zorgzor...
Please read first post again. Maybe after that you will fnally understand what is written there. And if not i wouldnt be surprised anyway.

1) where you see me complaining about siege? I do exactly oposite there. And your counts about 120-150 ppl vs 60 is funny. But its allright, i expect from someone with your  understanding skills and bulletproof gramar also poor skills in Math. So no surprise here. We had cca 90 ppl in CC this siege (10 not full parties at CC (around 83ppl) + one pt out of CC.. so maybe not 90 but 92? not sure... idk where we even could gather 150 ppl lol. Also i believe you had 60 ppl. But what about your super new allies OOC? but again, this post WASNT about siege...

2) Im trying to help you too. Becouse.. how long will yo ustay here after all your enemies (from prime) will left server? Its not sci-fi, its already happening. 

and about the rest... well im not in the mood to compare our e-pennises who is bigger macho in pvp etc, so i dont care what kind of trashtalk you will write next time ;) 

​It's the simple fact that the rest of the server can't keep up with the play times, you used to be able to find random parties but now Perkunas forced the server into CP playstyle which feels more like a job than anything and a lot of people don't care to play on a server like that. People wanna log on for fun, not be forced to log on certain times just to be able to xp.

yeah, i know that feeling very well. i've been there before, and it wasn't nice at all.

in any case, the game mechanics are always the same, so there's not much to do against higher level/better geared players.

i've already wrote what i think could be an incentive for new and returning players in another thread, but in the end it's up to the admins.

thing is, if people will have to deal with high lv griefers on daily basis, there's not many solutions.

either change exp spot, or form a zerg of lower level people and zerg them out( althou if the lv difference is beyond 10, there would be no point whatsoever ).

but if beside loosing exp, we also include the risk of loosing items on PvE death due to griefers using stun or paralyze, well it's no rocket science that new players won't stay here long, wich is a shame.

​lol im Number 7

PD: im Victor :P

Thats funny guys Perkunas are 6 clan (perkunas, perkunaz, TFD, eternal rage, eternallrage, inner circle) not balance at all TheLastHope is 1 SM party and 1 party of SIN 1 party of academy SIN lvl 60- they cant lvl because the abuse and pk of perkunas. Non factor quit all and they still quiting. High lvl cant farm and cant play is starting to be a fail server because of the afraid of perkunas loosing lead. Last week we where fighting each other all the time and you call ER alliance because you loose a week AB. The server have a mass quit and no people to find to combat 70+ perkunas party. For the last thing its a pretty because I really like how staff manage the SV and was really good about lag and performance

Dear European players.
I know there are still lot of you on the server. At least I hope so. I think a lot of you started more recently after fail of Innova European classic. First of all welcome to l2.classic.club.

But this topic is not mentioned just as welcome message for you. Its a request. for those who are still not oriented in clan politics here, just one quick introduction. Basicly there are just 2 sides now (for a short period of time was 3-sided which was so far the best "era" for this server imho). One side is ally Wickedsick (Perkunas ...). Basicly the core of this clan/ally is Russian speaking and we all know what "Russians" are capable off in L2 :D  Now their ranks joined also OOC (outofcontroll) ally. Which is kinda funny bcs they were die-hard enemies since the beginning of server.  And according to forum topics they are still actively recruiting new CPs and players... That makes me honestly woried. Does it remind you something? Hello Comedy? :) 

Against them only force staying is our ally. The Last Hope (+ clan Vigilance which is not part of ally thanks to 3clan limit). Thing is, our ally is more like "CS" kind of ally thanks to our very different play times (various players from -4GMT to +8 GMT). WE definatelly lack of players from Europe. Seems to me that almost all European players just left, becouse they just couldnt stand the pressure of Perkunas gangs (in their prime) anymore... or just switched sides and joined them. 

I would go straight to the point now. We need some fresh faces. To be completely honest I am starting to be very tired.  And i am not alone, lot of us (NonFactors) are. We are in the first row when shits hit the fan and we eat full load of it.. EVERY - SINGLE - FUCKING - DAY. We never asked to be the "main side" of server. But the server just crystalized that way and we were forced to accept that. Even if some ppl consider us as "noobs" I dont care. At least we are trying to fight ingame not only on forum like msot of them... At least i am glad that Perk dont PK randoms that often now... but it will probably change when they hit 75 and they will be bored again (like it was on 1.0 and 1.3). As I said, there are so few ppl playing in Perk prime willing to fight them. We are very lucky if we can create 2-3 parties in that time and in 95% its just combined parties not CPs. I think you know the result.. Slaughterhouse. And if we win sometimes.. they just call more ppl.. Thats the reason why i am creating this. We want help. We NEED help. 

We need everyone who plays in European evening times and is not any coward or carebear. I want people with ballz of steel. Who is willing to die, die, and die fucking again. I dont care about your level. I dont care about your class. Everything has its value. If you just started... dont worry, we can try to help you the best we can (buffs/mby some equip/OOP pulling trains...). But be carefull. Playing in this prime time is not rewarding. Its fucking painfull experience. Something like trying to put dildo in the size of hydrant to your ass. So if you have sucidal tendencies or at least self-harming tendencies, please contact me here or pm or ingame "KureciKridylka we will figure something out. 

We can offer you almsot nothing but pain. Bu when we succeed in something "big" i can tell you, that feeling is priceless (like for example when we conquered dion castle 2 weeks ago). 

See ya ingame.

​from perspective of new player, perkunas look too strong on daily pvps to boost em even more with more players, and ur clan looks like full of retards and handless ppl like bilboa, so i guess its the best to build 3rd side

​from perspective of new player, perkunas look too strong on daily pvps to boost em even more with more players, and ur clan looks like full of retards and handless ppl like bilboa, so i guess its the best to build 3rd side

​So you are building one rizos? Or are you "even more handicapped" than they are? Should be easy to overthrow retards and handless people :)

Dear European players.

See ya ingame.

there is all 100% true. other your quotes was just peace of shit ,with no reason,and as usual bitting to enemies...

​Honestly wish you the best of luck, it's easier said than done.

QUIT

208840_1.jpg

same as u re tired of situation, im tired of bullsht. U cry for non specific reason. All i have to agree as a non factor on forums that Perk has just better players. They proved in not a single video that they crush ur 2 parties with their one party, or even 6 ppl vs 16 characters. U let ur ally to lose the only castle u had coz u were greedy for Oren/attacked Giran. I feel sorry for SM that they have to ally with such weak players, coz earlier these days they were pretty good at pvp when they were solo clan.

Perk dont need ppl, there re 2 cp lead by Bizquit and Kiam to do all the thing, rest doesnt matter, or dont even care coz is focused on farming. If u can't win pvp 2 pt vs 1 its ur personal business, u need to focus on getting some pvp skills, learn what positioning and main target is, coz from only movies put on forum i see that u re not a good players in pvp.

The only reason SM lost castle is their own ally, that left them alone on castle so it was easier to take than vs NPC. U think if u already got castle u dont need to defend it? lol go play Mario. Please think about it. 

If u want quit, please do it, act like a mans, just be gone forever, dont cry on forums coz nobody care for real. Ppl come and ppl go, i wont feel the difference.

• Like 1

There was a time Perk enemy was doing very good, when Pride was on back then, they were so proud, they were making pvp video of taking Perk everyday, now again things changed and Perk re above them, and they want to quit.

U know what? Totally no respect for such players, if u don't know how to lose, free will, quit.

+1 for kkthx, why all who cry asking if we happy that someone leave, we dont care, its L2 !!!  we start play there not from other server and all cp know all players, we was all randoms and build clan with ppl who know how to play pvp, we have failed moe than other cp, 4got or fanaxx cp like someone know is failing 3-4 times, but we still regroup, make new char and start exp from 0. you cry abaut CP... yes its 2016 and CP system was 5+ years ago, so i dont know why this system is new for you. And last question i dont know to now, what is your proposition to Perkunas clan ? delete clan and make random clans or 2 sides ? Ppl who leave server like you see its 1k + acc who was banned or who dont have time for this game, all other who like L2 and like pvp, cose l2 is not pve game will stay there, try regroup, try go pvp arena and learn more how to assist, how to control enemy and how work pvp system there

+1 for kkthx, why all who cry asking if we happy that someone leave, we dont care, its L2 !!!  we start play there not from other server and all cp know all players, we was all randoms and build clan with ppl who know how to play pvp, we have failed moe than other cp, 4got or fanaxx cp like someone know is failing 3-4 times, but we still regroup, make new char and start exp from 0. you cry abaut CP... yes its 2016 and CP system was 5+ years ago, so i dont know why this system is new for you. And last question i dont know to now, what is your proposition to Perkunas clan ? delete clan and make random clans or 2 sides ? Ppl who leave server like you see its 1k + acc who was banned or who dont have time for this game, all other who like L2 and like pvp, cose l2 is not pve game will stay there, try regroup, try go pvp arena and learn more how to assist, how to control enemy and how work pvp system there

​Dude you allready have 6 clans and still recluting. Divine is now another Pekunas academy. So why dont we change all to perkunas and there is no war to kill?