Kure

Dear European players...

same as u re tired of situation, im tired of bullsht. U cry for non specific reason. All i have to agree as a non factor on forums that Perk has just better players. They proved in not a single video that they crush ur 2 parties with their one party, or even 6 ppl vs 16 characters. U let ur ally to lose the only castle u had coz u were greedy for Oren/attacked Giran. I feel sorry for SM that they have to ally with such weak players, coz earlier these days they were pretty good at pvp when they were solo clan.

Perk dont need ppl, there re 2 cp lead by Bizquit and Kiam to do all the thing, rest doesnt matter, or dont even care coz is focused on farming. If u can't win pvp 2 pt vs 1 its ur personal business, u need to focus on getting some pvp skills, learn what positioning and main target is, coz from only movies put on forum i see that u re not a good players in pvp.

The only reason SM lost castle is their own ally, that left them alone on castle so it was easier to take than vs NPC. U think if u already got castle u dont need to defend it? lol go play Mario. Please think about it. 

If u want quit, please do it, act like a mans, just be gone forever, dont cry on forums coz nobody care for real. Ppl come and ppl go, i wont feel the difference.

​Well, idk how to respond for this... Did you read the first post or you jsut vomit random stream of words here? 

Nobody is claiming that we are better pvp players. We know they are better, becouse we see that on daily schedule ingame meanwhile you obviusly just waiting for videos on forum and acting like profi smartass. But you know a shit about background behind that. The problem is that they are crushing us becouse on their (resp. European) prime time is not playing enough ppl anymore.  Not a single CP is online (on that time) on our side so our parties are usually jsut mix of everyone and everything (in that time 20 ppl online aproximately on our side) with language barrier. That was the reason i created this topic. To find some people willing to fight them in european time. Im not crying that they are killing us, im trying to find solution... thats all. You jsut cant expect to create 2 random parties in ally (usually with some missing supports, mainly healers) and go fight 10 lvl higher CP with fcking good coordination. And i will tell you secret. On Classic chronicle is controling your enemies way more easy even if they outnumber you if you have higher lvl. So pvp usualy looks like half ppl sleeping, 75% mages with silence, another part of ppl permastuned... meanwhile debuffs landrate from lower lvl side is like 1%. This is not interlude. And if we sometiems succeed, Perk jsut call more ppl and crush us... simple as that :)  But you would already know that if you participated to some pvp on this server someday. Again, Im not complaining on that.. I m trying to find some more ppl so we can TRY create decent oposition for daily pvp (cos as i said, we dont have ppl online in most crucial time), not only on siege. And i will repat it again. Nonfactors was never mentioned as one of the main sides of server. We were never top, never pro etc. But the situation on the server jsut crystalized to this status now...

about the rest... well, BizQQ pt is not that pvp active like for example Fanaxx pt, but they jsut dont fraps that often so person like you have absolutely no idea about that. 

And again, idk the reason why talk about CS on this thread... We know exactly what hapened on siege, we know EXACTLY what went wrong, where was the main mistake. We had a plan, that plan failed, thats all. No need to discussing it with some random guys. We dont need any advice from you, thanks. Its nice that you defend SM, mby they will thank you for that. But I can assure you, i was same pissed like them when CS was over. Cos castle didnt lose onyl SM, but whole ally. And it hurts... And noone force them to be inside LastHope ally, also idk how is possible that they WERE (according to you) good pvp players but somehow now they are not? you are telling me that we have that bad influence on them? even if we see each other ingame very rarely? :D  cmon..

There was a time Perk enemy was doing very good, when Pride was on back then, they were so proud, they were making pvp video of taking Perk everyday, now again things changed and Perk re above them, and they want to quit.

U know what? Totally no respect for such players, if u don't know how to lose, free will, quit.

​Im sorry, when was it? Im afraid i wasnt even on this server at that time. And perk now are above them ofc, cos 90% of them quit probably.. or are jsut invissible. 

+1 for kkthx, why all who cry asking if we happy that someone leave, we dont care, its L2 !!!  we start play there not from other server and all cp know all players, we was all randoms and build clan with ppl who know how to play pvp, we have failed moe than other cp, 4got or fanaxx cp like someone know is failing 3-4 times, but we still regroup, make new char and start exp from 0. you cry abaut CP... yes its 2016 and CP system was 5+ years ago, so i dont know why this system is new for you. And last question i dont know to now, what is your proposition to Perkunas clan ? delete clan and make random clans or 2 sides ? Ppl who leave server like you see its 1k + acc who was banned or who dont have time for this game, all other who like L2 and like pvp, cose l2 is not pve game will stay there, try regroup, try go pvp arena and learn more how to assist, how to control enemy and how work pvp system there

​just in short for you cos im afraid your brain capacity is not capable of understanding longer texts...
"abaut CP... yes its 2016 and CP system was 5+ years ago, so i dont know why this system is new for you" . New for me ? Yes, i returned to L2 after long time. but im not crying, im just not used to  it (and msot of players of our side the same/similar)
"i dont know to now, what is your proposition to Perkunas clan ?" Did you see some request for your ally in topic? I dont think so, so i dont give a single shit what will you do ... this topic was mentioned as "recruitment" for europeans who is not afraid of stronger enemy etc.. see? i mtrying to regroup ppl, exactly what you suggesting...

NF has been fighting underleveled since we were 40 fighting 60's. To be honest, we are just bored. Most of the core has left, so if our numbers are low makes us look "noob" then yeah i guess thats okay. We came in, we made fans, on good days we could have 3 cp's online and actually respond to whatever was thrown at us (mind you being underleveled fighting parties that are max level). 

The current status of this server is simple. You make a clan/ally. You cant be chosey with who you associate yourself with. Because we are casual players, not elite l2 is my life players, who are fighting exactly that. Full time l2 is a 2nd/1st job players. Classic encourages the server to be 2 sided, otherwise you have no fighting chance for the real goals, castles,epics,etc (SM is a prime example). For a side to be formed, with the population you have to take even the retards because the other side is doing the same (aka innercircle/ooc right reaver?)

3rdside.thumb.JPG.4fa646de7d00267f1c046e

Not even levels 60 and already warred from both top allies. Getting PKed by both everyday. Are you really that afraid of 1 random party clan?

3rdside.thumb.JPG.4fa646de7d00267f1c046e

Not even levels 60 and already warred from both top allies. Getting PKed by both everyday. Are you really that afraid of 1 random party clan?

​3rd side :D