Sign in to follow this  
edorro

New and confused

Greetings fellows,

How you all been, just wanted to share a couple of thoughts about how I feel starting in this server (because I see that there are some problems with people leaving the server and low online) Even tho I really like this Classic project, and it is interesting to play lineage again after almost 10 years lol.
I'm playing here right now just 2nd week and kind of created a small clan with friends, also tried to recruit some cool people (I don't need any zerg) which I did, but a full CP already left a server and went somewhere else. That is sad, but it is how it is right? Already met some cool "in-game friends" and some enemies of course haha, but that's how this game is. Love to PVP tho.
Ok, so this thing you did with the Giran Harbor marketing area and free offline shops is a stupid idea, but this is just my opinion. I saw a several "newbies" who went to giran and said like wtf where are all the people, server is dead and logged out LOL. (who knows maybe this person will never comes back) I mean whatever, but that's just a small thing.. The giran, old market town was always cool. Also, in harbor is laggy and too many off dwarfs. As well, now I always use teleport to harbor free TP and soe....
The other thing, for me and friends it was kind of hard to collect 100 pobs to level clan to lvl 3, but we figure it out and now it's allright.. to reach lvl 4, seems impossible hah.
I really would like to know the real online number of players on the peak time. I'm european, but usually play on later hours because of my living location.
Noticed that there are just 2 sides in this server, Perkunas and NonFactors if I'm not mistaken? Sorry, but this is kinda sad just two allies fighting and I see that perkunas have more zerg.
Interested to know about upcoming 2.0 update. What's new going to be added, when is oly, when is A grade, SA, etc. ???

P.S. Server owners and admins, you should promote this server more, if you want I can try to help you, just let me know. Tho I don't like the COL thing, but I understand that you have to earn money somehow haha. It is fine.. Have more thoughts in my head and more to think about this classic game, will see how long we survive.

Thanks for reading and ignore my mistakes :)

• Like 1

During peak hours, there are a ton of people playing.

During NA time, there are still parties going, but they might be hard to find.

AFAIK Perk is dominant during EU hours. Nonfactors is dominant during NA hours. But honestly, whoever can get the jump on the other party usually wins.

60+ leveling is all done in LOA/AB aoeing. If you're in a random party and no one has wars with the top clans, you probably won't get pkd unless you're in a top spot. 

No one goes to the solo zones to exp, so you can exp there for free whenever. 

The 2.0 update is called saviors, and its up to the gms discretion on what will be added. 

Here are some of the patch notes.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/541633/

Just watch this video, and you'll basically see whats in 2.0 

Nice to see new player. I also play here like 2 months only. I have found the same problem a you with pobs. I have small clan with friends but we are already 30, have some crp also, but we are not even trying to make lvl 4 clan, even tho we rly want. It looks imposible to collect 5000 pob while u drop 3 pob in 1h cruma aoe.... About giran harmor thing, its cool! u have free tp there plus u dont lag in giran if u need to go there. Also its announced in chat everytime u log in game that server market is in giran harbor and its highlighted on every gatekeeper so i dont see problem that some1 new could missunderstand it and look for market in giran. COLs are also ok, no pay to win with them

Hey guys, thanks for answering and sharing! Rizos I agree with you on some of the points, and yeah pobs are the pain in the ass haha. Also, I miss the old giran market lol

PvP is really boring right now, you're right about just being 2 alliances fighting right now but it wasn't always like this. Not too long ago we still had 3 way wars and it was fun fighting equal level people, but now you can't fight Perkunas without them calling for top level CP to come and kill you. If you're trying to start a brand new clan you're gonna have a very very bad time, and if your dreams are being relevant in PvP I hope you have a bunch of people ready to quit their jobs and play L2 all day to catch up because if not you're wasting time. At the moment future of the server doesn't look too good unless GM's make some changes.

PvP is really boring right now, you're right about just being 2 alliances fighting right now but it wasn't always like this. Not too long ago we still had 3 way wars and it was fun fighting equal level people, but now you can't fight Perkunas without them calling for top level CP to come and kill you. If you're trying to start a brand new clan you're gonna have a very very bad time, and if your dreams are being relevant in PvP I hope you have a bunch of people ready to quit their jobs and play L2 all day to catch up because if not you're wasting time. At the moment future of the server doesn't look too good unless GM's make some changes.

​Exactly, yes Zace I agree that's why I'm creating this thread to ask how its going to be. So far is all good and fun, but I cannot play all day. We are 3 friends managing a clan, but its fine tho. I'm not going to be a top CP for sure hahah, but I can try. Also had some pms that I'm going to be pked on higher leveling zones. Will see tho! :)

Giran harbor marker - very good solution ! 

COL system - very good solution !

POB collecting - good solution !

You don't need to know online if you realy want to play here - just play. Dear mate just think what is classic and you will answer all your question about spending time in this chronicle.  This is how this game is - real hard rates, real hard game. And don't forgget that this is not H5 x3 with "vitality points system" this is Classic real x3 rates. 

My proposal would be, don't try to be best or near best - just enjoy game play with friends. ^_^

Good game, good drop for you Mate.   

Giran harbor marker - very good solution ! 

COL system - very good solution !

POB collecting - good solution !

You don't need to know online if you realy want to play here - just play. Dear mate just think what is classic and you will answer all your question about spending time in this chronicle.  This is how this game is - real hard rates, real hard game. And don't forgget that this is not H5 x3 with "vitality points system" this is Classic real x3 rates. 

My proposal would be, don't try to be best or near best - just enjoy game play with friends. ^_^

Good game, good drop for you Mate.   

​Hey, thank you mate! haha I hope the good drop lol. And yes I understand the hard stuff for this game - is what I like and that's why I came back to lineage again.
See you ingame guys

• Like 1

Its time to ADM/GM think about that. Implementation to POB system.

Drop would be finded on more mobs in others spots, DV, EV, ABG, LOA AOE places and solo places too like Mirros, Cemitery etc.

Now, cruma is very hard and empty. Is have to have somes changes on POBs

(but lineage is not a solo game blablablabla .. tell it for summoners, daggers, spoilers) "ofc"

Drop would be finded on more mobs in others spots, DV, EV, ABG, LOA AOE places and solo places too like Mirros, Cemitery etc.

(but lineage is not a solo game blablablabla .. tell it for summoners, daggers, spoilers) "ofc"

​I think that is a good idea, to implement some other farming spots for POBs. Because right now to collect 5000 pobs, seems impossible

• Like 2

​I think that is a good idea, to implement some other farming spots for POBs. Because right now to collect 5000 pobs, seems impossible

- Added Proof of Blood drop to some new locations:

• Forest of Mirrors - Taik Orc Captain.
  • Cemetery - Taik Orc Supply Leader
  • Fields of Massacre - Doom Servant

Changes in the test server

• Like 1