SOiL

What to say..

I was away for like 1-2 weeks, returned and saw mizuno having his old valhala +9 +10 or whatever is that back on chevignon char. This is so cheeky you know, saying you don't have proof is mizuno and you gave him back lvl 4 clan with all his warehouse and items back from the banned char. I even send you SS with mizuno saying is playing as chevignon and you told me he might just be playing chevignon's char, not bought his char. Whatever I don't even care for his weapon, even with +20 valhala he can put it in his ass. Just don't say you don't have proof to ban him again. I was about to donate for some stuff like rename clan, change class buy cols but now I won't, cause watching things like that are disgusting. Why you don't add some +6 sets and +10 weapons by donating, mizuno will buy many of them

all the items that got banned on the characters who got banned  and warehouses are still on the banned character/s.

wtf? 

I was away for like 1-2 weeks, returned and saw mizuno having his old valhala +9 +10 or whatever is that back on chevignon char. This is so cheeky you know, saying you don't have proof is mizuno and you gave him back lvl 4 clan with all his warehouse and items back from the banned char. I even send you SS with chevignon saying is playing as mizuno and you told me he might just be playing chevignon's char, not bought his char. Whatever I don't even care for his weapon, even with +20 valhala he can put it in his ass. Just don't say you don't have proof to ban him again. I was about to donate for some stuff like rename clan, change class buy cols but now I won't, cause watching things like that are disgusting. Why you don't add some +6 sets and +10 weapons by donating, mizuno will buy many of them

Valhalla +10 with unique ID: 14326846 is still banned on char Mizuno.

We are not banning for char sharing, otherwise 90% of players will be banned. We don't have proof about char sell.

Edited by Koll

Soil.. is it really hard to think he just made another one? He's top donater enchanting is probably np for him, heck he might have been just lucky for once :P 

all the items that got banned on the characters who got banned  and warehouses are still on the banned character/s.

​xD

Soil.. is it really hard to think he just made another one? He's top donater enchanting is probably np for him, heck he might have been just lucky for once :P 

Maaan.. yes it's hard to make another valhala +10 while ewb's costs 10m even if you're a big donator. Also it's hard to believe cause he got all he want back, I spent so many days drops farm etc to make lvl 4 clan and it's not easy even to buy them.

We are not banning for char sharing, otherwise 90% of players will be banned. We don't have proof about char sell.

​are you sure cannot put him to aukcion from banned char ?

​xD

Maaan.. yes it's hard to make another valhala +10 while ewb's costs 10m even if you're a big donator. Also it's hard to believe cause he got all he want back, I spent so many days drops farm etc to make lvl 4 clan and it's not easy even to buy them.

Is it? Because so far I made karik horn +10 eminence+10 and reinforced longbow+16.

I have only played here for 2 months. Yes I did a bit of donating but I think enchanting is just to easy, or people are to scared :p.

​xD

Is it? Because so far I made karik horn +10 eminence+10 and reinforced longbow+16.

I have only played here for 2 months. Yes I did a bit of donating but I think enchanting is just to easy, or people are to scared :p.

​Mage weapons got 50% chance on enchant rate not 66%

​are you sure cannot put him to aukcion from banned char ?

​I see this item on char Mizuno via admin panel.

that is like.. not even cool.. to post my old char.. that's like fucked up.

​so where the fuck from you get new one :D

that is like.. not even cool.. to post my old char.. that's like fucked up.

​Not as fucked up as having a +10 valhalla and 35pvp.

I don't believe a thing man, it's so easy to log a banned char and make +10 valhala as admin. The only thing that's okay now is that he didn't changed names,classes between chevignon-mizuno and a boxed char. Im not jealous man, when I had +7 duals sls it was like 120 dmg difference than deadmans glory, it's not that special, just all that is not right for the server that's all. Edit* Actually it's good for real economy of the server I guess as vanagas said but still not right, or else add overenchant items for donation.

There's always that one top donator on every server, if he had a +10 to begin with, chances are he would get another ++ed on if he wanted.