Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

ORFEN EARING BUGED

when GM is planing repair it ?

Its like it must work, we have 0 mp regen

​are you realy just asked to fix bug from gran kain server in classic.club forum ?

when GM is planing repair it ?

Its like it must work, we have 0 mp regen

​are you realy just asked to fix bug from gran kain server in classic.club forum ?

​i dont understand what you mean, i give movi like orfen must work on off, there he dont give mp for caster.

MP +31, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +20%, Healing Power +6%, Skill MP Consumption -5%. Has a chance of absorbing 3% of damage inflicted on the enemy as MP. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

There are 3 types of earrings Orfen:

Item 6661.jpg
Grade NG.gifOrfen's Earring
Type - Earring

MP +19, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +5%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +10%, Healing Power +2%, Skill MP Consumption -2%. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Item 49575.jpg
Grade NG.gifEnhanced Orfen's Earring
Type - Earring

MP +25, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +10%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Healing Power +4%, Skill MP Consumption -3%. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Item 49578.jpg
Grade NG.gifRefined Orfen's Earring
Type - Earring
MP +31, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +20%, Healing Power +6%, Skill MP Consumption -5%. Has a chance of absorbing 3% of damage inflicted on the enemy as MP. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Only the latter returns MP from inflicted damage.

You have what earring?

There are 3 types of earrings Orfen:

Item 6661.jpg
Grade NG.gifOrfen's Earring
Type - Earring

MP +19, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +5%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +10%, Healing Power +2%, Skill MP Consumption -2%. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Item 49575.jpg
Grade NG.gifEnhanced Orfen's Earring
Type - Earring

MP +25, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +10%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Healing Power +4%, Skill MP Consumption -3%. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted.

Item 49578.jpg
Grade NG.gifRefined Orfen's Earring
Type - Earring

Only the latter returns MP from inflicted damage.

You have what earring?

​We have Refined Orfen's Earring and we where testing on AOE with SPS

2.0 pts, test warlord skills with Refined Orfen's Earring

testers said that orfen works only for mage skills (2:41:25), but it is not written in description

Atm it just only has chance to regen 10mp on normal attack. I think it works good as it shold be now, otherwise the one who has Orfen lvl 3 will never run out of MP even they do aoe or solo exp :)

Its epic item. And ye we have 3 lvl, and test of magic skill on aoe, and no regen. So its stupid just for single dmg. And plz fix admin this epic. 

it will be fixed when ppl will fix it. do i rly need to reply in every topic "will be fixed as soon as possible"?

it will be fixed when ppl will fix it. do i rly need to reply in every topic "will be fixed as soon as possible"?

​will be good, cose some noob player say its repeired or its must be like this, when we all know its buged and admin dont ansver just ignore all topics abaut bugs, and skill bugs, and we have its from 1.5 update, how top clans can fight and somethink do on server when top items and skills dont work ? or ppl like you say will repair when all server will be 70+ ? than you repair top cp skills and epics ? PPl who cry abaut Taduliz sleep and Xwarx stun fail and leave server, when someone chance us nobody more post topics abaut skills cose we cant debuff enemy, so you wana more fail clans ?

Sano i know it sounds dumb but you have to write that... So new player would see that GMs are active and so on... If u wont answer any of bug thread, people might start thinking that u dont care :/ 

Sign in to follow this