Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

Offline buff shop

I have seen on l2 classic server that some got offline buff shop where buffer can put offline shop and adena on each buff.would that be too much ? or a good income for supports and a pump on newbiews?

• Like 1

I have seen on l2 classic server that some got offline buff shop where buffer can put offline shop and adena on each buff.would that be too much ? or a good income for supports and a pump on newbiews?

​How is a buff costing 50k or 100 pump for newbies ? Otherwise the idea is on the adena generation side.

​How is a buff costing 50k or 100 pump for newbies ? Otherwise the idea is on the adena generation side.

​You didnt get it mate you dont sell full buffs you sell single buff and he choose like 1-2 k per buff a g might or clairy or emp lvl 3 would  help a lot

​You didnt get it mate you dont sell full buffs you sell single buff and he choose like 1-2 k per buff a g might or clairy or emp lvl 3 would  help a lot

​I got it quite right. My question is who the hell will set a 1-2k buff on gmight and emp level 3 when these prices will be 20-30k at least....

and how are the lowbies gonna profit from that.. no they wont profit from it, only people who will make money are in your part 1 (explanation) the sellers.

​I got it quite right. My question is who the hell will set a 1-2k buff on gmight and emp level 3 when these prices will be 20-30k at least....

and how are the lowbies gonna profit from that.. no they wont profit from it, only people who will make money are in your part 1 (explanation) the sellers.

​Relaxe and dont be that hostile this start as a suggestion not a demand + (My class is sorc :D )

Hello. We was thinking about it too, but we doesn't made final decision.

​Would you mind if you  use a topic with offline buff shop  explain  how the system works and some pic's and see the reactions and maybe we end up on a vote or smthing?

Hello. We was thinking about it too, but we doesn't made final decision.

​WE all hope its never be loaded in to live server

Lets just make 1 of each buffer and put them on offline shop in clanhall.
Then the whole clan doesnt need to lvl buffers at all. 
Lets make cool feautures for our hardcore pvp servah

No but serieusly, how can you play this sever and request highrate features? 
Next up is double xp scrolls for donaters? :3

Lets just make 1 of each buffer and put them on offline shop in clanhall.
Then the whole clan doesnt need to lvl buffers at all. 
Lets make cool feautures for our hardcore pvp servah

No but serieusly, how can you play this sever and request highrate features? 
Next up is double xp scrolls for donaters? :3

​xp scrolls from events why not. some like 30% extra or some like this.

if hp/mp regen herbs were actually implemented, there would be no need for this kind of customized buffs mechanics in order to lv up decently. same goes for shadow/temporary gear.

you will still need buffs in any case if you want to lv up faster, but being limited to sit on the ground every 3 minutes to recover hp or mp is something that makes the game plain dull an very boring in the long run, especially when someone doesn't have any active buffer to exp with, or no boxes.

to be honest, the mp regen rate is quite dumb considering that you need about 30 seconds to recover your hp from low to full, while for mp it takes an eternity.

NCSoft should have kept those herbs in order to make grinding a bit less frustrating and more enjoyable for everyone, be it farmers or casuals.