Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

1 month and 1 week of not giving a damn - Class Change

So i'm creating this topic to warn everyone taking payment services. Be sure u re 100% ready for taking Class Change service - all screens comparing what should ur new class have.

And yes. ITS MY QQ in here - im not forcing anyone to read that it may be even not understable for most ppl, its info for GMs and Mr. Thank you for contacting L2classic.club support. to see that payment service is not working well. Personally i feel like wasted 20 euro, coz lost will to even play class changed char. 20 euro in my country is really hard to afford.

story already in TL:DR

18.06.2016 i got class change, my new class in my opinion earned too low SP amount. I reported that in ticked - explained my thoughts, showed screens, personal calculations. 
Well Mr. "Thank you for contacting L2classic.club support." is not suitable for his position, coz for my every highlight point all his response was: "Everything is okay. Thank you for contacting L2classic.club support." that drived me nuts so i decided to run crap skype to contact Kse, well first message i did 1 month and 1 week ago. Got informed that GM ill take a look on my case. I asked to let me know. So if there was silence i asked 1-2 weeks later to not be intrusive and not to make GM tired of me. I got info Koll is needed to check that. So i stood patient another 2 weeks, got no info it was already 07.07.2016 so i did reminder this day. Got 0 answer, last message i did 21.07.2016 thursday how dissapointed im, well that got no response again.
Today is 24.07.2016 one month and week old case.

20 euro paid for 1 time service without help. "We did - we dont care anymore".

Another thought. To be heard here u need to be pain in the ass, use crappy english, spam and cry for ur case to be done. - i was patient, was nice, tried my best at english to explain situation - got flushed.

Or maybe its just standard treating of person who plays on the server since first minutes of its existence. Almost 9 months in this community.

I wont attach screens of ticket, coz person that supports there is annonymous anyway and has no skills in responding.

Attaching screen of skype conversation. Sadly skype through website has no archive so theres only last 4 messages, but u can see the dates anyway.

info for GM: ticket ID FSB-645-7106 - if u got any question contact me skype (Kse has it) or private message on forum.

So what is exactly the problem??? Your new class doesn't get the SP you think it should???

That has nothing to do with the class change service.

Did you ask here in forums if everyone with that class gets the same ammount of SP as you?

What class would we be talking about?

I hope we can sort it out somehow!

Hello. Amount of SP you get after class change was checked 2 times and it's correct.

​yes ofc. Good u informed me. 
U didnt contact me (either follow my contact to u). Sincerely Koll but this answer is the same like two answers from the guy that answered my ticket. Dont show me nothing. Nobody proof me im wrong. Blank words.

Well idc anymore. I asked for contact back via skype or private message. Im already tired bringing explanations and points to get answer "Its OK". Im just warning ppl that they have to be pain in the ass with no mercy to get any information from staff or get flushed being flushed whole month. And ofc always have screen before any payment service to not waste money like i did.
Another good point is to order not to ask nicely. Damn im wasting my time so much googling formal phrases to contact staff just to get no satisfying answer.

Greetings.

jesus .........feels we got a world of king in this server, who pays 20 euros,changed class, get not enought sp and cry now about nothing.... you changed class. they changed class, sp amount was correct. class differece (ask dififcult amount of sp) if everything is checked twice and its correct. i never ever in them place gonna to keep waisting time to telling you it.... if i done right what i get payed for , its done  time after that is my own , 

I think this server has a little issue with SP anyways. And I feel like is that XP bonus that you get from clan only applies to XP and not to SP, creating a huge gap over time.

It's a pain in the ass to be lvl 60 and still having skills from lvl 40 waiting because you are prioritizing on others...

low population made this happened, too little contest here, i bet all those character which has been here from the beginning should have enought SP for all important skill at lv 64-66

• Like 1