ve3k

Suggestion: Destroyer class fix/balance

After playing around with better gear and 60+ buffs, I came to these conclusions:

1. I think frenzy is OK as it is
  2. Rage should be changed to old one. 
  3. Skill that removes/consumes HP is missing (no conversion SA sucks)
  4. On PVP just wait for the death and press to village, no point to even lift a finger

After playing around with better gear and 60+ buffs, I came to these conclusions:

4. On PVP just wait for the death and press to village, no point to even lift a finger

​Totally agree, frenzy is ok. Rage dont care. But the thing that you cant prefrenzy before fight on your own sucks. If that somehow be able it would be cool.

​Totally agree, frenzy is ok. Rage dont care. But the thing that you cant prefrenzy before fight on your own sucks. If that somehow be able it would be cool.

​PR also had pain of saggitarius, and now he cannot low himself before fight as well

​PR also had pain of saggitarius, and now he cannot low himself before fight as well

​But PR is not a nerfed destro. It is a top class, archer.

​top class, archer, which is like 1% of all archers, true heroes

​Surely not nerfed like destro but still nerfed a bit q-q

You are one of those guys who want to tell me that destro is top tier? Or maybe a dagger? I guess top constas play only daggers these days :D 

​no, destro is sh1t coz its too slow to catch someone (tho i didnt see any destro high lvl, to see if its same sh1t as on low)
daggers? ppl are handles, its not even close to be that sh1t as i read everywhere before i even created character, and i could tell u that dagger pt could have nice gang potential (and even better in 2.0), but it would suck for farming

You are one of those guys who want to tell me that destro is top tier? Or maybe a dagger? I guess top constas play only daggers these days :D 

​no, destro is sh1t coz its too slow to catch someone (tho i didnt see any destro high lvl, to see if its same sh1t as on low)
daggers? ppl are handles, its not even close to be that sh1t as i read everywhere before i even created character, and i could tell u that dagger pt could have nice gang potential (and even better in 2.0), but it would suck for farming

​So every class has its own potential, but you play in classic, and class with better exp potential is better. Classic is level/item game. On cp is assist game. And u never can make a game balanced, even LOL DOTA and other sh1t cant do that. 

The funniest part about u, u always quote me and try to show how big noob i am, but you say nothing really interesting and new to the people. Now because of you we speak in destro topic about fuking PR.

​So every class has its own potential, but you play in classic, and class with better exp potential is better. Classic is level/item game. On cp is assist game. And u never can make a game balanced, even LOL DOTA and other sh1t cant do that. 

The funniest part about u, u always quote me and try to show how big noob i am, but you say nothing really interesting and new to the people. Now because of you we speak in destro topic about fuking PR.

-i know this game wont be balance anytime soon, and its because of many different scenarios (no buff, full buff, 1vs1, 9vs9, mass pvp, olympiad). if u boost 1 class in 1 scenario, it will be OP in other and vice versa 

-​i just pointed out destro isnt only class which sucks because it cannot make some kind of preparation before fight

-are u playing destro or any of your friends are playing destro that u can bring something new to this discussion? 

-i know this game wont be balance anytime soon, and its because of many different scenarios (no buff, full buff, 1vs1, 9vs9, mass pvp, olympiad). if u boost 1 class in 1 scenario, it will be OP in other and vice versa 

-​i just pointed out destro isnt only class which sucks because it cannot make some kind of preparation before fight

-are u playing destro or any of your friends are playing destro that u can bring something new to this discussion? 

​yep, my clan has destro. And he is quite good at aoe, with +12 str doing really good damage. I would say it is not even worse than tyrant. If they could do prefrenzy, it would be really good aoe class. 

I would say people are always used that destro is machine and when he is not, everything crying and not trying to play the class at it is in this update. Someone told ya 77 or smoething it has rush? No? So staph crying start leveling.

Havent tryed RB yet,maybe also decent, because no tank around :) 

Look paladin. Really weak, because no debuffs, noone crying.

Destro wont get any rush, not even on 2.5, not even on 85 lvl :d. Ppl complain cos spoil is stronger than destro right now, smilar amout of hp and has 2 stuns (1 even with cancel and 5s reuse lol) ;D

Destro wont get any rush, not even on 2.5, not even on 85 lvl :d. Ppl complain cos spoil is stronger than destro right now, smilar amout of hp and has 2 stuns (1 even with cancel and 5s reuse lol) ;D

​Destro vs spoil. Same level. U think spoil wins?

Yeah I'm pretty sure spoiler would win in a 1v1  if played well. Destro's are clearly under powered compared to other classes, if you tell anyone who doesn't play classic that they gave gladiators a ranged stun they would tell you that is over powered as fuck, but we can see that it's not the case here. I think giving destros a gap closer they need, with adjusted range/reuse is a viable change.

• Like 1

​You must be really bad to lose with a Destro against another melee. I had a lvl 60+ destro in this server and changed class to WL (mainly because pvp in this server is mostly ranged and the lack of top B 2H weapons), but there is no way for a spoiler to win if you know how the skills work.

​You must be really bad to lose with a Destro against another melee. I had a lvl 60+ destro in this server and changed class to WL (mainly because pvp in this server is mostly ranged and the lack of top B 2H weapons), but there is no way for a spoiler to win if you know how the skills work.

​Im trying to tell him the same :) 

lets log test server make 2 chars 60 and fight? I can bet for adena if i win u pay me, ill be dorf,

Not gonna waste time for free

idk why everybody underestimates dorfs, they have sh1tload of cp/hp, 2 stuns, 1 cancel and dunno whatsoever, just look at ETE, freaking pvp monster, once he catches u there is no way u survive

id like to see this fight somewhere (maybe some duo would try to do that on test server and make video just for entertainment ^^), i would bet on dwarf tho

ninja edit: >.< 1 second too late

Hello.

I understand that you are busy with 2.0 preparations. But it would be nice to know, if you would consider reworking destro or if I'm wasting my time on this. Simple "we will look into it" or "we wont change anything" would be sufficient.

Thanks

NOTE: some moderator could cleanup these off-topic posts

i still think ppl are not seeing the big picture and not utilizing destro to its max potential, i dont believe the "let me go low for frenzy so i can one hit ppl" tactic is the one to follow now. i think ppl kinda got too used to the offensive part of the destro and forgot how good of a punching bag he is and how much he can soak up for his party. either way. not sure if buffing frenzy is the way to go in here. tho we decided that on 2,0 not only gran khavatari but also titan will have rush. together with his new set of skills it might very well make it a very relevant char again. if we touch the frenzy and rage it wont help his efficiency in pvp it will only make him a stronger farmer and together with the VR changes and new buff skill incoming it will make it a bit too strong on big monster hunting scenario comparing to other classes.

Also remember he is getting over the body skill in new patch that will already boost his damage and movement + a couple more high dmg skills. so if we boost the frenzy and rage now, it will most likely be too much of a punch in the new patch.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

i still think ppl are not seeing the big picture and not utilizing destro to its max potential, i dont believe the "let me go low for frenzy so i can one hit ppl" tactic is the one to follow now. i think ppl kinda got too used to the offensive part of the destro and forgot how good of a punching bag he is and how much he can soak up for his party. either way. not sure if buffing frenzy is the way to go in here. tho we decided that on 2,0 not only gran khavatari but also titan will have rush. together with his new set of skills it might very well make it a very relevant char again. if we touch the frenzy and rage it wont help his efficiency in pvp it will only make him a stronger farmer and together with the VR changes and new buff skill incoming it will make it a bit too strong on big monster hunting scenario comparing to other classes.

Also remember he is getting over the body skill in new patch that will already boost his damage and movement + a couple more high dmg skills. so if we boost the frenzy and rage now, it will most likely be too much of a punch in the new patch.

​Rush for Spoiler also pls.

Spoiler = destro. Identical pros and cons. Yet spoils dont have range attack/slow/closer distance skill. Destro rush, so spoil rush too, simple.

Spoiler dont have rush but have over 9000 stuns. xD

dont tease me. U know for me i would give all skills to dorfs xD 

I would also give all skills to DA but he is already best char ever in this game.

• Like 1

:D i think spoil is good enough

He can severa stuns, one with cancel and it has spoil so its useful in pvp and pve. Destro was useles on pve and pvp till now, I think this rush can change a lot, nice

Thank you for looking into this. Rush will be great addition to destro's skill set and will make him viable on PVP. Now his aoe fear skill makes more sense.

​I understand your concerns. As I wrote before, Frenzy is just fine as it is now.

About rage. Old rage was more about the choice. You could decide if you wanted to be punching bag with high p.def and low p.atk or if you want to sacrifice this survivability in favor of more damage. 

Over the body: was not stackable with COV/POF/... in older chronicles. Unless this is different in classic, there is no benefit to it unless you are fighting in olympiad.

New skills... I would like to see these in action, if they can be compared to over9000 power, no reuse glad/tyrant/warlord skills.

Parties prefer punching bags that have agression and shield defense so healers dont spend so much mana on healing them and mobs dont loose agro. Mobs are agroing on glass canon DDs after few hits so not much dmg to soak up if you cant keep agro. 

After +12 STR will be removed, his farm potential will go down compared to other melee classes. Nobody is single target farming anymore. And destro has inferior aoe compared to other melee.

Cant wait for 2.0 to be available on test server, so I can check how it will turn out. Maybe you are right and destro will be great again.