asd123

daggers in L2 classic

I couldn't find too much information about the classes in L2 classic. I'd like to know how daggers do in this patch, are they still a solid choice for leveling/PvP or is this clearly an archer/mage chronicle? Is the TH superior to AW/PW due to dash and the lack of Focus Death / Blinding Blow?

dagger sucks on classic...no bluff no focus power/chance

yeah because focus chance is super useful without a cancel stick

above lvl 40 u can 1 hit every robe class :)

dagger is quite cool

​you 1hit mages with devotion... daggers in classic are a real shit before you touch a mage on 1vs1 he nuked you 4 or 5 times, specially with the new tatoo system with +12 WIT, and you will not 1shot mages with karmian or avadon never

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaQyW82guaI

u can also watch the other parts from him...seems to be possible

dagger is quite cool

​you 1hit mages with devotion... daggers in classic are a real shit before you touch a mage on 1vs1 he nuked you 4 or 5 times, specially with the new tatoo system with +12 WIT, and you will not 1shot mages with karmian or avadon never

​just a video recorded when nobody focus him and he get some kills, even a bounty hunter can kill people if all ignore him, 10 mins rooted ftw

​this video was more about 1 hitting mages..but nvm...

dagger is quite cool

​just a video recorded when nobody focus him and he get some kills, even a bounty hunter can kill people if all ignore him, 10 mins rooted ftw

but you just did show every1 that this guy isn´t 1 shoting mages. 1.2k damage won´t kill a mage at his level range... you can see that in the middle of the video where he rushes in and hitting fresh mages.

Daggers are killstealers..... and healer buggers.. but if somebody got a dagger at level 47 we can test that :)

dagger is quite cool

but you just did show every1 that this guy isn´t 1 shoting mages. 1.2k damage won´t kill a mage at his level range... you can see that in the middle of the video where he rushes in and hitting fresh mages.

Daggers are killstealers..... and healer buggers.. but if somebody got a dagger at level 47 we can test that :)

​ur right...he would need atleast 1,8k to do a 1hit...so sorry about my 1 hit statement :)

PS: Sorry to Huma too!

daggers are usless in this chronic, no cleanse = cant remove either roots nor slows, also no way to cut distance since you lack both shadow step and hide

daggers are usless in this chronic, no cleanse = cant remove either roots nor slows, also no way to cut distance since you lack both shadow step and hide

On original C1 there were no cleanse or any other skill you mentioned, and dagger were great. So...invalid point.

Lets hope for a balanced game.

more like in c1 ppl sucked at playing the game, you play dagger you get rooted/slowed and you are usless, plus idk what kind of sever did you played, but until the introduction of element and skills to cut distance daggers where trash, all chronics until gf where mage/archer chronics

btw, if you want to call my point invalid make a real argument

edit: if you expect a balanced game you are playing the wrong chronic lmao

​that's not entirely true.

human daggers got dash, that's +40 speed for 15 seconds: http://www.classic-core.com/habilidades-human-rogue/

elfs and dark elfs have ranged skills with slow effect, and bleed adds slow too. entangle/FS+bleed = -40% movement speed.

the only thing that will be eventually a problem for daggers are roots, since those can't be avoided.

the only solution to that is to get a bow and use stun shot if you're getting kited.

or try to gank your enemy when he's not expecting you. daggers were never meant to be straight-to-the-face classes anyway, they were more of a ganking class.

• Like 2

TH has some good advantages in relation to PW/AW

they are: passive attack speed / critical chance / critical dmg  ( all passives ) 

best status overall , good str, good Con

fake death

dash For super speed

so I guess in classic TH is the best dagger... AW and PW don't have blinding blow which really sucks and their passives are limited..  

BUT any good player can make a good dagger with any class...  

Archers  have more adv than daggers on classic for sure also, they can 1shot any robe user and don't even need to move !

daggers are inferior to both archers and mages in old chronics or old chronics alike like this one, taking out a bow if you get rooted/slowed is not an answer, and we are talking like if a dager can 1hit everything, and trust me is not the case

asuming ppl knows how to pvp and asuming somehow you got close to mages undetected/unharmed you still need to deal with, for example, agression, and is a lot easier to agro a dagger than a 800range mage/archer

you guys also saying things like "all mages will have devotion, duh", well, everyone will also have no grade jewels if thats the case
ppl who like daggers will defend it, but the class is as crappy here as it was in the older chronics, and whoever says daggers are "as great as they were in c1" well, clearly understands as little about pvp now as he did back on the day

i said it before and i say it again, any melee dps with no skill to cut distance are bad compared to the range ones just for how the pvp in l2 works

now that i made my point clear, not saying that is impossible to play a dagger and kill ppl, the class is fun and all, but dont expect it to be even comparable to mages/archers partys

• Like 2

daggers are inferior to both archers and mages in old chronics or old chronics alike like this one, taking out a bow if you get rooted/slowed is not an answer, and we are talking like if a dager can 1hit everything, and trust me is not the case

asuming ppl knows how to pvp and asuming somehow you got close to mages undetected/unharmed you still need to deal with, for example, agression, and is a lot easier to agro a dagger than a 800range mage/archer

you guys also saying things like "all mages will have devotion, duh", well, everyone will also have no grade jewels if thats the case
ppl who like daggers will defend it, but the class is as crappy here as it was in the older chronics, and whoever says daggers are "as great as they were in c1" well, clearly understands as little about pvp now as he did back on the day

i said it before and i say it again, any melee dps with no skill to cut distance are bad compared to the range ones just for how the pvp in l2 works

now that i made my point clear, not saying that is impossible to play a dagger and kill ppl, the class is fun and all, but dont expect it to be even comparable to mages/archers partys

​+1

• Like 1

I don't know how many of you actually played pre c3 but before they added CP to the game, daggers were absolute beasts. I believe in that same chronicle they added a nerf to the land rate of their skills as well. However, in classic CP is there and I believe the landrate change is still there.

TLDR; They're strong but you have to play the class well instead of just running around 1 shotting everything. There is also some RNG involved.

more like in c1 ppl sucked at playing the game, you play dagger you get rooted/slowed and you are usless, plus idk what kind of sever did you played, but until the introduction of element and skills to cut distance daggers where trash, all chronics until gf where mage/archer chronics

​Does mental shield work in classic like used to in old cronicles (80% resist on top of everything else)? Because if it does, then there are no roots and no sleeps to worry about. Slows always worked against any melee though.

​Does mental shield work in classic like used to in old cronicles (80% resist on top of everything else)? Because if it does, then there are no roots and no sleepsto worry about. Slows always worked agains any melee though.

​It must be his test.