Sign in to follow this  
zedL2zed

How fast is this server

Hi, i am a newbie. I have never played on server like this one,i mean that slow and without any kind of GM shop. How long does it take to hit lvl 40 ? I want to play solo bladedancer, bcz i dont know any players or any CP.

Hi, i am a newbie. I have never played on server like this one,i mean that slow and without any kind of GM shop. How long does it take to hit lvl 40 ? I want to play solo bladedancer, bcz i dont know any players or any CP.

​It may take 3 to 15 days. Depending on the profession, knowledge of the game and your sociability.

Ok, i will give a shot,  i am trying to find some people right now, but most of them are bots just spoiling or they dont speak english or etc . Wish me luck :) 

In case u think a player might be a bot please report them on bot report section.

Welcome and have fun.

i think more or less is like the old days or not?

an admin said that it is x3 of the innova classic that is 1/6 so i suppose is like x1 like it used to be

am i right?

an admin said that it is x3 of the innova classic that is 1/6 so i suppose is like x1 like it used to be

am i right?

​1/2 of c1.

still better than offi L2C rates anyway, those are crippled as fuck.

am i right?

​1/2 of c1.

so its harder than c1?

am i right?

​1/2 of c1.

so its harder than c1?

​Yes it is. 

am i right?

​1/2 of c1.

so its harder than c1?

​as far as i remember, in c1 there wasn't exp buffs from proclaimers, and neither passive exp boost from clan skills.

i could be wrong about the second one, but i'm pretty sure about the first.

in any case, if we consider both passive/active exp buffs( that's about +9~13% exp if you're playing in a decent clan ), exp rates are pretty much like in c1.

exp curve, on the other hand, is another story. you'll start to see a difference in exp gain after reaching lv21, and even more at higher levels past 45.