Sign in to follow this  
datplays

2.000 online! Today!

until today, i didnt even know u can vote for this server anywhere, if the links where somewhere here on forum, i would definitely make that effort everytime i try to flame/spam here (yes, i know they are on main site, but i barely go there and usually it throws me right at forum when i start writing link)

i know, i found it there but i barely go to main site, if there was link here on forum i would click it, but u know, i am quite lazy (not unwilling, just lazy)

Admins should just make it so you have to:

- Vote for both places, which 'unlocks your account

- Now you can log in via client

​u will lose ppl like that, they shouldnt be forced to vote in order to play

​If someone is too lazy to take 30 seconds to vote for a server they obviously want to play, then maybe they don't deserve to play the game for free? Small price to pay to support a server. Not everyone can spend euro's to support the server, but everyone should support the server in some way if they enjoy it and want it to last.

Not everyone can spend euro's to support the server, but everyone should support the server in some way if they enjoy it and want it to last.

​they should, but they definitely dont have to if they dont want

they should put an announcement once in a while when the game starts that will remember to people that they ought to vote on the other hand they should advertise more more more more more coz is the best classic server in europe and more people must join

It rised nicely, I think when the topic was started there were around ~40 or so, now there's almost 200 on HopZone... It's obvious people care to vote, they just don't know about it.

​i vote everyday from the moment i show this thread. i didnt new what these ads in the top right corner were before this post

It rised nicely, I think when the topic was started there were around ~40 or so, now there's almost 200 on HopZone... It's obvious people care to vote, they just don't know about it.

​i vote everyday from the moment i show this thread. i didnt new what these ads in the top right corner were before this post

​pretty much same, didnt even know it was possibility

atm its hard to climb up, coz its end of the month, lets try our bests at the start of september ;)

Make post on Your clan forum/communicator/etc with voting links. Spam others :) If we want more ppl on server we can do little work ourselves.

adm just need to give 0-1-2 col for voting with a little chance and some scroll (f.ex. 1-2 random scroll ) with 50+% chance. yr rate will increase momentally. community wants some reward for voting )

adm just need to give 0-1-2 col for voting with a little chance and some scroll (f.ex. 1-2 random scroll ) with 50+% chance. yr rate will increase momentally. community wants some reward for voting )

​community want what? and how do you know that? You speak on behalf of the community?

i tell you that i don't want that. In order to vote you need 5 seconds of your time. You need reward for that 5 seconds? Well speak for yourself because i am part of the community and i don't agree with you

​community want what? and how do you know that? You speak on behalf of the community?

i tell you that i don't want that. In order to vote you need 5 seconds of your time. You need reward for that 5 seconds? Well speak for yourself because i am part of the community and i don't agree with you

​The server has been up for almost a year now.

No one has been voting.

Clearly, without any incentive, no one will take the time in their day to vote.

The reward doesn't have to be gamebreaking. It can be as simple as a random basic buff scroll.