San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

I feel like mini-bosses are a smart move to attract more players. Since every player aims at the best gear. Meaning even smaller clans as access to top items.

Good move by NCSoft.

​Dunno, I'm still fairly certain that those raids will be a regular dinner for the largest clans anyway, at least until all of them have a full RB jewel set level 3.

​Still good.

As i was reading and thinking again about Patch Notes of v2.0 (Saviors) I have to say:

1. I am not sure if icloaks make some difference with their stats if you think so you could nerf them a little bit. As for the graphical part, in my opinion i like that "flashy" special effect. I love lineage as it used to be or as classic is but a graphical upgrade needed. I want to play the game with the old mechanics and difficulty but with graphics of today!
  2. Since that Update is mostly for 65+lvl characters i would really like that Daily reward system but for lower level up to 65lvl characters. For example pots,SS etc.. and every 5/10/or more levels some XP/SP boost nothing special so we can help new people to play a friendlier game and enjoy the higher level gameplay. 1%/2%/5% even 10% XP/SP boost isn't something special to afraid of a newcomer. For example 5 scrolls at these levels 20lvl/30lvl/40lvl/50lvl/60lvl for 1 hour... 
    This is quite relevant to that post too: New Comers!
  3. I don't know if that's a problem, since there are many ways to hide your shortcut bars.
  4. PvP Zone Events are a cool feature for me too, since you can take a break for your infinite farm/xp and have some fun in a weird way that we haven't used to it. As you said these Events can take place at Free of Sieges Sundays since Friday-Saturday Olympiad will take place!
  5. Finally, CP pots are not so bad for me. Characters with high damage mostly nukers can't carry a lot of them if CP pots are heavy so fighters finally can live longer than the prevous patches and in general in Mass PvP will take more time to clearly understan which side is the winner. As i have said i want them in game only if you can stop clickers. A fair player will loose 1sec to spam some CP pots or he will go back to spam some pots but clicker doint everything for you even on fight is really bad for me!

bad idea to make orcs get rush...

​Why? Tyrants must get it in 2.0 based on NCsoft logic. All rogues will get Shadow Step. Why don't give Rush to Titans? 

• Like 1

​Why? Tyrants must get it in 2.0 based on NCsoft logic. All rogues will get Shadow Step. Why don't give Rush to Titans? 

​I'd say any kind of rush is bad idea, doesn't matter what char it is... :( Give them speed buffs, not rushes!

• Like 2

​because its pretty much against the idea of the class. destroyer should be big badass orc, a bit clumsy to move around, but once he catches u w/o any defensive buffs, u are going to get destroyed, while daggers should be mobile assassins, running trought shadows and backstabing enemies, trying to surprise them, thats why they get shadow step, because they can just appear next to u when u dont really expect them

on contrary, daggers will get 1.5 minute reuse shadow step, while destros will get 4 seconds rush (if same as tyrant). also consider that destro has hex, stun, while dagger has just pure dmg (even that u need to be from behind AND still u can miss backstab in this chronicle), so if destro stuns u, u are dead, while only thing u need to do vs dagger is to turn around

next reason why shouldnt titans get rush in 2.0 is that they didnt recieve it in official update as daggers got shadow step

this is my opinion on your "daggers shadow step vs titans rush"

as suggestion, i would maybe make them more deadly once they catch u, not giving them chance to catch u, if opponent plays smart, he should win vs titan in 1vs1, and in party vs party i doubt titan has any problem, because he can stack at least 3 mins of not getting debuffs (can go up to 5 mins), and everybody knows debuffs are everything in classic, which is their advantage

• Like 3

Modoy stop cry, nobody plays destro anyway and rush would be like on tyrant on on 78 lvl i suppose, dont you think warrior 78 sould be competetive?. Do you know any destro close to 65 even? Let them have smth to attract ppl to play them. They offer nothing special that would make ppl play them right now. They are strong if they can stun lock you but other warrior classes offer much more - ranged debufs better dps with skils, more speed, aoe stuns etc. Destro skill dmg doesnt scale well on high lvls, they dont hit hard with stun on 75s+, these skills were always strong on low lvls and then were loosing on dmg compared to daggers/mages/archers and i bet u know it. Destro 40 can mby kill some1 in 5-10s if lucky enough to stun, but on 74 u gonna laugh with resist shock 4 that they cant even reach you and once they reach u they take u down 25% cp and dont even land stun. I think we should also consider how many players play each class, it tells pretty much about their pvp abilities compared to other classes ( the same way riot balances champions in lol, based on popularity of class and winrate)

one good thing is we are not official server, if the consequences inlucde Titan overpowered with rush, sano will just remove it in minutes, so dont be too exaggerated about it

only thing we miss here is the feeling of melee parties having freaking kamael, 2 tyrants + destro rushing all the time from member to member, smashing everything in sight

u know very well how melees work atm, if they get close to u, u get 2 shotted even if they dont have buffs, no exception, only advantage archers/mages have atm is the range and kiting, but better lets give warriors rush, while they run with their 10k HP+CP pools, zillion debuff resistance, stuns (eventho melee, still stuns), hexes

Koll you say that tyrants must get it based on Ncsoft logic but, based on Ncsoft logic dyes dont change back to +5. So from the moment that you decided to change the pvp classic system (which dyes obviously play a HUGE role) you propably will have to change some other things too. 

Now im not against adding rush to tyrant or destro at this time cause i always believe you need to test things to see how they work before claiming that something is bad or overpowered. I just want to point out that more changes might be needed on skills or characters.

edit : Add back fear to Sorcerer :D , all sorc united xD

Koll you say that tyrants must get it based on Ncsoft logic but, based on Ncsoft logic dyes dont change back to +5. So from the moment that you decided to change the pvp classic system (which dyes obviously play a HUGE role) you propably will have to change some other things too. 

Now im not against adding rush to tyrant or destro at this time cause i always believe you need to test things to see how they work before claiming that something is bad or overpowered. I just want to point out that more changes might be needed on skills or characters.

edit : Add back fear to Sorcerer :D , all sorc united :D

​Best way in my opinion is not to change oryginal skills cos it affect idividual classes. I vote for rush for destro cos there are many skills modified already compared to ncsoft original (like lightling strike, fatal counter). I play PR and its NERFED by 50% DMG on fatal counter compared to Gran Kain, i think its WAAAY TOO MUCH. Dye system affect every class co its global change, every class will get nerfed dps or max hp so i its fine. U cant get +12 wit but u know others cant also.  But when u play nerfed char like PR and it looses its advantage compared to other archers its like if u played necro with +5 wit limit but sorc and sps could use +12. Now you want to remove rush from tyrant  also while it gets rush on gran kain? ANd he wont get any new skill on 78 then while wl/glad gets cool skills?U want to create new skill on 78 to compensate rush for tyrant? So mby remove dark vortex on necro and keep water wortex on sps and fire vortex sorc? Ur suggestion doesnt make sense Thats why i dont agree with ur suggestion

​Best way in my opinion is not to change oryginal skills cos it affect idividual classes. I vote for rush for destro cos there are many skills modified already compared to ncsoft original (like lightling strike, fatal counter). I play PR and its NERFED by 50% DMG on fatal counter compared to Gran Kain, i think its WAAAY TOO MUCH. Dye system affect every class co its global change, every class will get nerfed dps or max hp so i its fine. U cant get +12 wit but u know others cant also.  But when u play nerfed char like PR and it looses its advantage compared to other archers its like if u played necro with +5 wit limit but sorc and sps could use +12. Now you want to remove rush from tyrant  also while it gets rush on gran kain? ANd he wont get any new skill on 78 then while wl/glad gets cool skills?U want to create new skill on 78 to compensate rush for tyrant? So mby remove dark vortex on necro and keep water wortex on sps and fire vortex sorc? Ur suggestion doesnt make sense Thats why i dont agree with ur suggestion

​My friend , did you see me suggesting to remove rush from tyrant? I said changes might needed to some skills , CHANGES , not removal. So please stop with your delirium about how nerfed are/will be the classes you play.

Why would u change skils at 1st point? U didnt get my point, By dye system every class is geting nerfed and u want to modify 1 specific class, its totally different than global dye change. About tyrant rush, what would u like to change in it? I think gladi other warriors get better skills and no1 qq:

gladi gets 10s silence+root+50%dmg reduction!(its not OP right?
gladi.jpg

Warlord gets next long ranged aoe stun with -30% p def m def and1 more aoe skill with high power with mass windwalk cancel and 1 more skill 1 target 3,8k power 3s reuse skill (overall 3 very weak skills right?)

Tyrant gets only rush with 400 range (it doesnt dmg or stun if u didnt know, its not rush impact but rush) and 78 lvl needed to get it, and ppl cry about tyrant new skil. I dont get it :D

its not every class nerfed and i will give you a small example , a warlord with +12 con in my current lvl 68 can kill me with 2 skills , max 3. Tell me now , is it more important for him the -7 con difference or is it more important for me the -7 wit that im gonna lose? 

Im not saying nerf Warlords or gladi or tyrant , im saying TEST the changes and if needed change skills for balance. I wont decide whats balanced and whats not from theory.

EDIT : Again , i dont understand why you think i said nerf TYRANT. I never talked about tyrant spesifically. I even said im not against adding rush. So idk whats your problem.

Some classes are better on 1v1 other better on mass pvp. This game is not balanced for 1v1 so every class has same chance to win. Instead of 12 wit u will get +4 wit +4 int +4 con. I dont think you will be weaker, not even sure if ull loose any dps cos of new casting speed and m crit pasive. Ull have A BIT lower c speed and m crit rate (just a little bit cos of new pasive) but ull gain like 20% m atk (+4 int) and nice hp+ cp boost. What WL gets instead? he will make +5 con instead of +12? Str is not worth for him on pvp because it doesnt increase skill dmg much, and DEX doesnt give speed anymore - gg NCsoft. SO who made better trade sorc - +12 wit for +4 wit +4 int +4 con or wl +12 con for +5 con. ANswer urself...

Edit.: About tyrant and rush, i dont mean exacly you, i just saw some ppl QQ about tyrant rush. i just quoted ur post cos it was 1st i noticed

its not every class nerfed and i will give you a small example , a warlord with +12 con in my current lvl 68 can kill me with 2 skills , max 3. Tell me now , is it more important for him the -7 con difference or is it more important for me the -7 wit that im gonna lose? 

Im not saying nerf Warlords or gladi or tyrant , im saying TEST the changes and if needed change skills for balance. I wont decide whats balanced and whats not from theory.

​yes, u will lose more in this exact case, but thats how L2 works, some classes scales better with some things than others

for example, lets say who will profit more from +10 weapon, mage or warlord? u scale better with casting/m atk, sometimes u lose, sometimes u win

Ok rizos we propably will never agree cause you cant understand what im saying. So forget it.

Modoy exactly , thats why i say test first. My point was NCSoft thinks someone should get something doesnt mean you have to implement it. Otherwise why dont we become like Korean server in the first place?

Ok rizos we propably will never agree cause you cant understand what im saying. So forget it.

Modoy exactly , thats why i say test first. My point was NCSoft thinks someone should get something doesnt mean you have to implement it. Otherwise why dont we become like Korean server in the first place?

​thing is, tyrant gets nothing except this rush in update, while EVERY other class gets something amazing, so i wouldnt even think of scamming tyrant of this rush, eventho i dont like it (personally i would like to see Force of Destruction on tyrant, but i think its out of question manipulating skills like this, adding something what wasnt suppose to)

​What i dont understand. Mages can gimp 10 men and 5 str and get +4 wit +4 int + 4 con dyes for cost of some m def and mp regen (men) and p atk(lol)
Wl cant get anything useful except +5 con. And u tell me mage gets big nerf with +5 dye limit, and other classes wont get nerf. I dont think mages are geting big nerf cos they can put 3 different useful dyes

We use destro in CP and i vote. Remove tyrant rush and destro rush. Ty.

Why remove tyrant rush oO. Read my previous posts

We use destro in CP and i vote. Remove tyrant rush and destro rush. Ty.

Why remove tyrant rush oO. Read my previous posts

Because when ncsoft added skills they missclicked. Rush had to be only for destro. Tyrant has totems for gap closer.