San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

Ok so tyrant shouldnt get any usrful skill on 76+ only barier and final secret while other classes get op skills? Nice logic

We use destro in CP and i vote. Remove tyrant rush and destro rush. Ty.

Why remove tyrant rush oO. Read my previous posts

Because when ncsoft added skills they missclicked. Rush had to be only for destro. Tyrant has totems for gap closer.

Ok so tyrant doesnt get any skill after 76, only barier and final secret cool. Atleast ppl dont waste time to make 3rd class on him. Cool suggestion ^^

Dont forget to remove shock blast on WL cos he already has 1 ranged stun, and lethal blow on daggers, they have already deadly blow :)

We use destro in CP and i vote. Remove tyrant rush and destro rush. Ty.

Why remove tyrant rush oO. Read my previous posts

Because when ncsoft added skills they missclicked. Rush had to be only for destro. Tyrant has totems for gap closer.

​sarcasm is strong with this one :D 

• Like 1

I didnt tell u that. But rush doesnt make sense on totem destro.

Arcane shield doesnt make sense on sps. I think ncsoft misclicked and necro should have it :D

Hi, what about mobs ? maybe now delete soulshot use system?  Becouse when some one play on "Light equipment Summoner  or other class". Have problems, becouse when mob attack you with SoulShot  and too get Crit.attack dmg=  about 500hp-600hp on 40lvl (light set) , when character own 1.000HP+-   Remove that system becouse its to hard for melee , when "Magic use" characters feel good, use 2 nukes to kill mobs.   On official GK server that not added.  Sorry for my english

Just a quick question. Should we download whole new game client when 2.0 comes or can just update it?

​We will only need to run the updater i think.

Just want to ask if adding treasure chest is even considerable?

​Personally, it would bring in some variety much needed variety in to the game and rewards could be tweaked if enchants don't seem to fit people.

​All in all, this would compensate the fact that dagger classes can't  fit in any party and it would make it more enjoyable time for daggers to level up solo.

• Like 1

Just few mine hints... :ph34r:

1) add cloaks. Their stat boost are not that big to create some unabalance (2k CP boost from any other castle is better imo)  and well... you should have some nice reward for Aden castle

2) CP pots... my opinion is no - simply i dont like that feature much (if you implement it i bet lot of ppl will just use autoclickers which are hard to detect and ruin the pvp)... CP elixirs is different story, if it would have 5 min cooldown as earlier it could be very nice addition to game. It can save your ass when you are unexpectedly ganked and start pvp with some extra CP...

3) Destro rush... no, no, NO please. Destro is strong even now, also he recieves very tasty skills in 3rd class... Rush will make him prety much op. People are complaining atm that he cant catch anything but its not exactly true. His skills boost speed as well and if he catch something its prety much dead in 2 secs. Meanwhile he is working as meatshield for party and soaking shitload of damage - thats his main role imo. You really should reconsider that. 

3) about +5 DYE cap... this is the feature i am confused most about. At first i hated +12 dye system on classic but after few months i dealt with it. Honestly its not that bad when everybody can use it. But now when i though about it i can see more negative impacts than positive (in my opinion). Here is why:
At first, the biggest winners of implementation of this will be mages (nuekrs). They can simply go +4 wit, +4 int and +4 con. With their new pasive skill (since lvl 40) their m.crit rate and cast speed will be very similar (if not same) as with +12wit nowdays but in addition they will hit harder and survive longer. It doesnt nerf them in any way, i guess its boosting them.
Fighters are somewhere in the middle. They still could go some combination of +str/+con without loosing too much (dex even after boost will be most useless stat for them unless it will affect speed as well) but still they have to sacrifice something they can use in pve for example.
The classes which gonna be nerfed most by +5 dyes cap will be healers (i wonder why nobody mentioned that yet). Meanwhile mages will be as good as now and fighters will not loose much of their capabilities (and with new skills with p.def debuffs, fears etc) they will deal +- same DPS as now, but healers gona loose lot of their cast speed (speed of healing) in exchange for almost nothing. They are not gona recieve same passive as nukers (according to patchnotes). So basically SE in terms of healing will became completelly useless (pre-40 battle heal in late game is just joke), so they can only recharge and stigma (i doubt short time with long cd enlightment will be that useful). EE has some advantage of more basic cast. speed and can use vitalize which is still somehow fast even with +5 wit but its cooldown is kinda long (you jsut cant heal focused target effectively with that) . We will see what Blessing of Eva will do in terms of cooldown etc... Bishop still can use GBH and lot of new skills so he will not be nerfed that much...  Overall i am really confused about this feature, I gues time will tell if i am right or wrong... 

Please note these are only my pesonal opinions, if somebody see it differently just let me know if i miss something or where i am wrong.
GL HF

• Like 1

...Please note these are only my pesonal opinions, if somebody see it differently just let me know if i miss something or where i am wrong.

​You're wrong at point (1) where you used words 'cloak' and 'nice' in the same paragraph :D

Otherwise I agree ^_^

As i have seen from official patch notes, there are a lot of features you haven't said anything about them. So will be those features added as it's on official or they won't added at all?

pretty much anything that is some kind of instance we will not have almost for sure.

• Like 1

So no Rift of Heaven or Dungeon of Abyss?

What will happen with PvP Zones (TOI + LOA)?

What about events on low level areas with special mobs and herbs like those you recently added?

TOI and Baium Talismans will be like retail?

Baium's stats? cuz it's almost impossible to make it here as Baium it's now.

Gludio Castle will be like special/event castle as it must be?

I would like to see in game almost eveything of these new features because game will be more fun to play instead of endless farm and xp. Yeah our L2 Classic is good as it is now but new ways of playing your game and things are needed to every game for sure.

So no Rift of Heaven or Dungeon of Abyss?

TOI and Baium Talismans will be like retail?

Gludio Castle will be like special/event castle as it must be?

​no rift or dungeon. most likely everything that is a dungeon or a instance theres a big chance we will not implement it. 

TOI talismans at least for now are not in plans either.

and gludio castle will stay a gludio castle.

the rest most likely will exist. tho we dont rly like the time on those pvp events. we will most likely change that. 

about baium, i personaly dont want to change its status, it should be hard considering it will be the only way to obtain TOP A grade full items. maybe with this some new clan politics will show up and bigger allies will form, but still, lot of stuff can happen.

as i said that was just a sneak peak on some of the stuff about to come, some of what is there might be changed, and some of stuff that is not there might still show up. so all the answers you will have only on the final patch notes.

either way, everyone is a on a hurry to get it rdy, and that makes me be on a hurry to get it rdy tho its against my own personal will, as i mentioned before, in my own personal opinion, i do not think server needs the update yet... if we keep adding new update everytime the higher level get to the top, the lower levels will never have the time to catch up, and for now we have like 1 party or something in whole server with ppl on max level. but again, not always i can do the stuff by my will only so we are working to get the update ready as soon as possible.

Definitely don't nerf Baium before it's tried ingame... If ~5 attempts fail miserably then maybe cut the numbers a bit but definitely not "I think it will be too hard, let's nerf it just in case" :)

about baium, i personaly dont want to change its status, it should be hard considering it will be the only way to obtain TOP A grade full items. maybe with this some new clan politics will show up and bigger allies will form, but still, lot of stuff can happen.

didn't you said that some extra epic "mini" bosses were planned to be added, dropping both epic jewels AND other items?

15) "Mini" epic bosses.

The most loyal guards of the Epic bosses came on their defense. 4 new bosses will show up stronger then the common boss and with a special particularity: Having the chance of dropping the jewel of the Epic boss they swore to protect. This very special raid monsters will be nearby the location of their bosses and they will be level 75.

This bosses will also have the particularity of being one of the few ways to achieve A grade Equipment besides Baium himself and the usual crafting.

don't get me wrong, in the end it's all up to you guys, i just wanted a clarification here. 

I agree with you San0, updates don't need to be rushed in general. I just asked about these features cause i haven't seen them at all here so i just wondering.