San0

Classic Club preliminary 2.0 patch notes.

2) Daily reward system.

We were thinking about some kind of daily reward system when player every day when he logs (with 24h interval ofc) can claim some box containing some sort of consumables such as soulshots or even some special coins they can use later to buy some consumables or something around this. Nothing too big but a little something to keep ppl more interested on logging everyday. All these items would be not tradable ofc to avoid ppl logging over 9000 chars and get everything on main char.

Don't add this feature. Maybe we change this feature by Vote System. We should advertising our server if we want big community.

• Like 1

What about fishing, we will not have it ?

​fishing is literraly legal bot for low level and the reward from it is kinda bad for server income, it gives you buff scroll and its lv3 buff i think

​I would like to have available b'cos we can expand the inventory / wh / dwarven recipe book / trade slots

In my opinion it's great cos I'll not need for example to chars to set a shop or to have some storage of mine items or event two crafts to have recipes in one for mats / shots and other to same items  and so on. I will have one char that is mine main char and I will increase space on it and not doing the bunch of empty chars only for storage / shop / recipes

What about fishing, we will not have it ?

​fishing is literraly legal bot for low level and the reward from it is kinda bad for server income, it gives you buff scroll and its lv3 buff i think

​I would like to have available b'cos we can expand the inventory / wh / dwarven recipe book / trade slots

In my opinion it's great cos I'll not need for example to chars to set a shop or to have some storage of mine items or event two crafts to have recipes in one for mats / shots and other to same items  and so on. I will have one char that is mine main char and I will increase space on it and not doing the bunch of empty chars only for storage / shop / recipes

​i think if they plan on implementing this skills, it should be other way than fishing, i even heard fishing is not fishing anymore, u just click on bait and wait, you dont have to pump and reel

1. Yes add cloaks so people go for aden.
2. No system.
3. No problem with that.
4. OFC we need PVP zone events, that's the whole point NCSOFT made A grd available only through this events, if you add spoil/drop a grd then there is no point of this. If you make the server pvp oriented it  continue to stay alive. Servers don't exist because we can hit mobs.
5. Ok for CP pots.

Make a conference call with ally leaders and talk to them and see what they think, not mister John who is lvl 45 and plays on server for 2 months.

We are here for almost 1 year, you should ask us directly how it will affect gameplay at highest level. 

>>>>>BIGGEST NO NO is to NOT mess with Dye system <<<<<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will raid bosses become mad after 15 minutes of farm as it is on official classic?

Cause only archers are faming rb now and every one will make archer or tanker to get a rune as drop, with this thing rb farm will be more difficult and more people will be needed to kill rb faster( 2-3 parties in CC).

Will raid bosses become mad after 15 minutes of farm as it is on official classic?

Cause only archers are faming rb now and every one will make archer or tanker to get a rune as drop, with this thing rb farm will be more difficult and more people will be needed to kill rb faster( 2-3 parties in CC).

​we are not adding chaos stage on bosses. so no frenzy after 15 minutes.

​we are not adding chaos stage on bosses. so no frenzy after 15 minutes.

​Thx god haha'

I'm afraid of some changes, I only read about the care of mages power, but today I rlly dunno if a mage can solo a Glad, u guys want to nerf mages(wit) and what about glads?
 As someone said "Who needs cast speed when you can just chain stun someone to death." Nerfing wit is not only cast speed, it will also suck mages critical damage and how difficult will it be to get these runes? 

Keep up the good work!

GJ at least you try :)

Olymp works different. not like this. same rune system. You can buy sealed rune in CH. ~80k adena

TOI with common mobs =\ RB with A grade =\ No quest for blood fabric to unseal A grade. =\

No clan bonus system for Login and killing mobs.

​l2 java?

• Like 1

1. Yes add cloaks so people go for aden.
2. No system.
3. No problem with that.
4. OFC we need PVP zone events, that's the whole point NCSOFT made A grd available only through this events, if you add spoil/drop a grd then there is no point of this. If you make the server pvp oriented it  continue to stay alive. Servers don't exist because we can hit mobs.
5. Ok for CP pots.

Make a conference call with ally leaders and talk to them and see what they think, not mister John who is lvl 45 and plays on server for 2 months.

We are here for almost 1 year, you should ask us directly how it will affect gameplay at highest level. 

>>>>>BIGGEST NO NO is to NOT mess with Dye system <<<<<

​+1

I'm afraid of some changes, I only read about the care of mages power, but today I rlly dunno if a mage can solo a Glad, u guys want to nerf mages(wit) and what about glads?
 As someone said "Who needs cast speed when you can just chain stun someone to death." Nerfing wit is not only cast speed, it will also suck mages critical damage and how difficult will it be to get these runes? 

Keep up the good work!

Mages get passives for cast and crit. While glads will not be able to stack 12str or con. 

U guys need to see it from the whole picture and not only from one side.

Olymp works different. not like this. same rune system. You can buy sealed rune in CH. ~80k adena

TOI with common mobs =\ RB with A grade =\ No quest for blood fabric to unseal A grade. =\

​l2 java?

Do u even know whats a java ? xD ita funny hiw ppl see some diferent features and jump to the java argument without knowing much about. Luckly we have the team with knoledge to mold the official files as we see fit, just becuz something is diferent doesnt make it be java son.

​l2 java?

​l2c gran kain

2) Daily reward system.

We were thinking about some kind of daily reward system when player every day when he logs (with 24h interval ofc) can claim some box containing some sort of consumables such as soulshots or even some special coins they can use later to buy some consumables or something around this. Nothing too big but a little something to keep ppl more interested on logging everyday. All these items would be not tradable ofc to avoid ppl logging over 9000 chars and get everything on main char.

Don't add this feature. Maybe we change this feature by Vote System. We should advertising our server if we want big community.

+1

EDIT: 31.08.2016 - Rush added not only to tyrant but to titan also.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

EDIT: 31.08.2016 - Rush added not only to tyrant but to titan also.

​Cool balance for destro in my opinion +1.

San0 what are these 3rd clas dyes? Can u say smth more plz?

I like what I read, for the most part, but I'm all for cloaks and CP pots. I guess you guys don't really know yet but any ETA on 2.0? Will you guys do a 1.7 patch than another 2.0 patch or what is the plan?

big downvote for A grade :o its gotta be rare like in ru (only few people running with A weapons as its been 2months, armor sets soon to come) or like Vesper used to be when only could drop from 2 bosses in HB !!

15) "Mini" epic bosses.

The most loyal guards of the Epic bosses came on their defense. 4 new bosses will show up stronger then the common boss and with a special particularity: Having the chance of dropping the jewel of the Epic boss they swore to protect. This very special raid monsters will be nearby the location of their bosses and they will be level 75.

This bosses will also have the particularity of being one of the few ways to achieve A grade Equipment besides Baium himself and the usual crafting.

WTF!!!!!! I completely disagree this

if you want to put a raid with A grade equipmen ok, but not the jewel, if not nobody gonna care about the low lvl epics, lvl another char exclusive for this, camp the raid, etc etc

and one question. this skill is not second prof, starting at lvl 40? i think you are talking about DEADLY STRIKE

Deadly Rhythm - Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer

15) "Mini" epic bosses.

The most loyal guards of the Epic bosses came on their defense. 4 new bosses will show up stronger then the common boss and with a special particularity: Having the chance of dropping the jewel of the Epic boss they swore to protect. This very special raid monsters will be nearby the location of their bosses and they will be level 75.

This bosses will also have the particularity of being one of the few ways to achieve A grade Equipment besides Baium himself and the usual crafting.

WTF!!!!!! I completely disagree this

if you want to put a raid with A grade equipmen ok, but not the jewel, if not nobody gonna care about the low lvl epics, lvl another char exclusive for this, camp the raid, etc etc

and one question. this skill is not second prof, starting at lvl 40? i think you are talking about DEADLY STRIKE

Deadly Rhythm - Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer

​This bosses will not have same chances to get jewel. Chances will be lower, so you will still need to farm low level epics.

Edited by Koll