Sign in to follow this  
westj

server lagging hard

it means they install 2.0 on test or smthing, always lags when it comes to new update :P

lets be happy lags are not so big and re same force all the time, not like 1 big freez from nowhere.

all this laggs are you pc problems.,its new or not, isnt mean he got correct settings, for all

​my pc is new and i have tried lineage infinite oddyssey in naia server and was super fast and smooth. i logged in to black desert to test it also and max settings everything was fine

i have

ati radeon r9 270x 4gb

intel i5 6600

16gb ram

gigabyte z170 gaming 7

ssd hdd

i think is more than enough to play lineage 2

i told you its new pc or not,,that your pc problem,check settings again. fix your all stupid gamefirst shits or other not neccesary programs, and nobdy ask your pc biuld info, thanks for undarstanding

set up all your radeon settings use game ones or just delete le classif.club game exar from game optimize list. ,then drivers will use global settings, witch ones you have to do default.  trun off  all x2/x4/x8/x16 settings in game. l2 support only x4,and only for these class. may your gpu are setuped to difference one

all this laggs are you pc problems.,its new or not, isnt mean he got correct settings, for all

​ye ye, all have the same problem at the same time.... u are retard xD

set up all your radeon settings use game ones or just delete le classif.club game exar from game optimize list. ,then drivers will use global settings, witch ones you have to do default.  trun off  all x2/x4/x8/x16 settings in game. l2 support only x4,and only for these class. may your gpu are setuped to difference one

​everything is in the default values

also do i have to grand extra permission to answer and saying what my pc specs are in order to identify my problem? if you are here to help then dont answer at all