Sign in to follow this  
Luckyn0

PEOPLE ONLINE

Hello everyone , this server is very nice .. but how many people are active on this server ? thank you

​in last siege we have about 250 ppl active, so the population overall of whole server is about 600, i think

• Like 1

Over +-60 players start play here only from CZ/SK(small countries) for last 2weeks, so i dont think it. I guess server population over +900 and it still grow up. Eu popoulation play it over day, South/Mid America play it when europa is sleeping.

Hello everyone , this server is very nice .. but how many people are active on this server ? thank you

​more than enough to have a healthy server. New people start also. The numbers that they say above are not even close to be accurate coz they dont have the entire picture in mind. you cant guess that...

​in last siege we have about 250 ppl active, so the population overall of whole server is about 600, i think

i would say 1500. can you prove i am wrong? i don't think so. so the number speculation is not to be taken serious

i would say 1500. can you prove i am wrong? i don't think so. so the number speculation is not to be taken serious

​ive been here longer than you, my word of wisdom has more weight than you, so, practically i dont have to prove anything LUL

​ive been here longer than you, my word of wisdom has more weight than you, so, practically i dont have to prove anything LUL

​I would Say more than 1 k my prove is the topic Update patch 2.0 got 1600 views:)
Seems Legit to me ;)

I think if you compare online counter to H5 l2j out there that were always bragging about 8-9k online.

This server would be somewhere around 12-15k on those counters.

​I would Say more than 1 k my prove is the topic Update patch 2.0 got 1600 views:)
Seems Legit to me ;)

​These are not unique views. Me only have more than 20 views in this post

• Like 1