Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

[POLL] Fishing in Patch 2.0

[POLL] Fishing in Patch 2.0  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which option do you prefer?

• Old, active fishing system (Reel/Pull)
    • New, automatic mode
    • No fishing at all

So there's this 2.0 patch coming and alongside with it, one of the most anticipated feature by us vivid fish ethusiasts - FISHING!

Unfortunately, NCsoft decided to rework the fishing system in the upcoming system - what it basically does there is that you just set up your character and it does fishing automatically! So you can just let it go over night and come back in the morning.

I think that's an awful feature and to some it may look like a soft-botting, since you earn exp by it as well.

What I suggest is that admins implement the old school fishing system instead, from previous chronicles; the one that we all remember and enjoy - the classic one.

Please vote so we can finally enjoy the real fishing again :) 

Okey as always, now everyone will attack me, but whatever.

I voted for automatic fishing? Why? Because on 2.0 and later you can go bigger and bigger level. That means nolifers who play 9+ hours will make higher and higher, and the ones that play less will get more and more behind. From what i know, there wont be much new farming spots with mega exp for people who are 40-70 to reach faster higher levels. So this small exp boost trough the night helps people to reach faster 60+, while nolifers are playing. Perfect. More people for CS. 

What i suggest, implement both systems, old and new one. Old gives more rewards than new one.

Some interesting stuff.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/583748/ 

• Like 1

No fishing, this chronicl dont need it. 

​I disagree - I think this chronicle needs it more than any other. You don't have dozens of quests like in other chronicles, you don't have stuff like kamalokas or any other instances to do every day, you don't have Dusk or Dawn to fight for etc., so the farming can get tiresome after some time.

Fishing is a fantastic, oldschool classic feature that helps this a LOT. I have no doubt that we absolutely need it one way or another - but I think the old version would help a lot more.

What i suggest, implement both systems, old and new one. Old gives more rewards than new one.

We want fishing. Definite yes on that. I need something to do while waiting for party finder to complete the party.

​I also find this idea for both fishing systems very nice.

• New one would be auto with some small rewards (i.e: little XP and less pocf)
  • Old one would give more rewards (i.e: decent XP for lvl 60 or lower and full rewards like pocf,recipes,consumables)

If to implement both systems is hard/impossible, then I would have to go for automatic one (sadly) so i can exp while at work or sleeping to catch up top lvls.

If to implement both systems is hard/impossible, then I would have to go for automatic one (sadly) so i can exp while at work or sleeping to catch up top lvls.

Everything about this comment is disgusting. No offence buddy, but L2 is a game where you get out what you put in. If you expect AFK XP & Fishing, I suggest try Black Desert. 

its hard to say anything, old school is good, sure, but we all have to admit that all changes made from Ncsoft is purely to attrack new players and new players is what we also need the most here. So....idk, i think i will vote for auto-fishing becoz it will bring new blood to our server....i hate myself :(

• Like 1

i wouldnt implement fishing at all, always considered it as bot festival feature, and this new auto fishing is bullsh1t as well, getting xp just for setting it up over night

tho i believe it might bring some ppl, but if u want to implement it, i wouldnt give rewards which are mandatory for playing, so whoever wants to fish will do it and gain something from it, but dont try to force ppl who doesnt want to do that

PLS GMS DONT implement fishing. Imagine what the d-grade market would be like!!!!11 Literally destroyed.

How will I ever be able to sell a brigadine helmet to a newbie for 5kk, if they can just afk bot fish over night?

WTF GMS?!?!?!

SAVE THE D GRADE MARKET!!!!!

PLS GMS DONT implement fishing. Imagine what the d-grade market would be like!!!!11 Literally destroyed.

How will I ever be able to sell a brigadine helmet to a newbie for 5kk, if they can just afk bot fish over night?

WTF GMS?!?!?!

​I don't understand how everything that is on forum in your opinion will destry D grade market ....

D garde market is quite small and it will be like this b'cos almoust everything is in shops.

For me fishing is for PoCF to have bigger inventory /wh/dwarven recipe book / shop. It's new way to new ppl gaher adena by fishing and selling PoCF to other, and for server too loose some adena for rods.

you lil fukers keep ruining all the surprises >:(

everytime im working on a event and keeping it as surprise till its rdy, someone comes to forum and cry about event so we have to break surprise and say event is comming soon...

now that i had the plan of bringing fishing system as a bonus you guys come and make all this fuss about the fishing system.

HATE YOU ALL!!!

jokes aside.. there will be fishing all the info i can say now is that it wont be automatic stuff.it will be more closer to the old style fishing but maybe with some tweaks on the stuff you can get from it

AND ONCE AGAIN

PRAISE THE DEVS 

• Like 1

i wouldnt implement fishing at all, always considered it as bot festival feature, and this new auto fishing is bullsh1t as well, getting xp just for setting it up over night

WTF GMS?!?!?!

+1, Dear admins, we very like this server, dont brake it :) we wanna to play, not fishing :)

LOOOOOOL Fishind destroying server? :D Only if server will have no slots cuz of it. 

​Only thing fishing is helping, is making server look overcrowded like GK. The problem is that we dont have people counter so it dont help us. 

Still add new system, because we need those overcrowded towns with boxes, for people to believe in server.

We want fishing. Definite yes on that. I need something to do while waiting for party finder to complete the party.

​I also find this idea for both fishing systems very nice.

• New one would be auto with some small rewards (i.e: little XP and less pocf)
  • Old one would give more rewards (i.e: decent XP for lvl 60 or lower and full rewards like pocf,recipes,consumables)

​No no omg, no decent xp by old fishiing way. If u want xp, make party or go solo out of ur cave, this is a game about war, clans, fight, ... isnt a fishing game or stayintown game.

:S

i vote for auto fishing, as long as:

- it doesn't give exp;

- it gives only hair accessories(recipes/parts) as reward.

everyone wins.

smallbz.jpg

you lil fukers keep ruining all the surprises >:(

everytime im working on a event and keeping it as surprise till its rdy, someone comes to forum and cry about event so we have to break surprise and say event is comming soon...

now that i had the plan of bringing fishing system as a bonus you guys come and make all this fuss about the fishing system.

HATE YOU ALL!!!

jokes aside.. there will be fishing all the info i can say now is that it wont be automatic stuff.it will be more closer to the old style fishing but maybe with some tweaks on the stuff you can get from it

AND ONCE AGAIN

PRAISE THE DEVS 

​i have to bump this post.. bc its awesome !