Sign in to follow this  
ayman adawi

Quests for newbies

Here you have site with quest 1-20 and 21-40 lvl.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Quests_for_Levels_1—40

In my opinion there is only one good quest in dwarven village that gives you some novice blunt (no grade), and which is nice 3500 novice shoulshots - but this is good when you need SS no grade still and you are above 15 lvl and cannot use SS's from package that you have from begining.

If someone is interested quest is here:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Jumble,_Tumble,_Diamond_Fuss

There you have it... Reward is 2x on Adena but it's still really bad. Admins should really pump up the rewards from quest, most of them are not worth taking even if you plan to farm in the location, because in those 2 minutes you spend on running to NPC in town you get equeal ammount of Adena from mobs, so...

thanks guys.. you guys really are great but i think i dont belong in this game.. its really hard to play alone when u cant have a box. i made a rogue and is lvl 21. i wear no grade and have no money and i fight with no buffs. i find it impossible for me to get D grade without buffer support and where i can fight only green mobs and hardly white mobs.

thanks guys.. you guys really are great but i think i dont belong in this game.. its really hard to play alone when u cant have a box. i made a rogue and is lvl 21. i wear no grade and have no money and i fight with no buffs. i find it impossible for me to get D grade without buffer support and where i can fight only green mobs and hardly white mobs.

​Try find a clan! There're many clans where people are willing to help you with the start if you're active. :)

Don't give up just yet (it will only get harder)

Yes it's hard and because of that ppl will not leave in one week when everything is on plate for them ;) 

(it will only get harder)

​You do not encourage him with this ;P But still it's true and it's fun ;)

well i decided not to give up i grind 5 hours to drop no grade bow and its good now but i stil cant see myself competing with people who get items from donate or clan :P

​I think having a clan is mandatory on this server. I mean, I wouldn't expect someone to give you a full D equip, but if they see you're being active they often help with a tiny bit of this and that. Also if you join some lower clan, it's much easier to find a 'soft constant party' with other low level members - there's a nice party bonus (+30% in party of 2) and it's much less repetitive if you have someone to talk to during farm :) 

• Like 1

I recommend you to find a clan also. I've seen shouts in harbor for clans recruiting lvl ~30 with 6-10% bonus exp clan skill. You will find the game much more enjoyable with such clan :)