yummydain

Mid 20s cleric looking for xp spots

I'm currently leveling cleric with the intent to be a prophet, but I don't remember the zones I can go to that have a lot of undead. I have a few people I play with late at night (US time) but I need somewhere to XP during the day when they're not on. Any suggestions? Any other groups out there looking for a buffer/healer?

• Like 1

I'm currently leveling cleric with the intent to be a prophet, but I don't remember the zones I can go to that have a lot of undead. I have a few people I play with late at night (US time) but I need somewhere to XP during the day when they're not on. Any suggestions? Any other groups out there looking for a buffer/healer?

​u can try ruins of agony, there should be many undead mobs around lvl 20, if thats too low, then execution grounds should be fine

Undead mobs locs:

• Ruins of agony (~20)
  • Execution grounds (20-35)
  • Hardins academy (35-42)
  • Dragon valey (40-55)

You should try to use windstrike more often :), its more mana efficient until lvl 40. I can kill mobs lvl 55+ with windstrike just fine, so you can give it a go.

EDIT: If you go with windstrike, go to EG until you get lvl 35. Then go to Hardins until 44 ;) These 2 locations are the best with monster HP/monster XP ratio for cleric.

• Like 2

best way to level PP for me is to buy light armor and a dagger... and melee them to oblivion! fastest way for me because you dont waste mana. you keep it for healing and buffs so you kill non-stop

• Like 1

Exe is a good spot + Cursed Maingauche/Light Armor

Yesterday i saw 4 clerics with bow + light armor. Is it worth it or they lvl with RBs?

Exe is a good spot + Cursed Maingauche/Light Armor

Yesterday i saw 4 clerics with bow + light armor. Is it worth it or they lvl with RBs?

​I'm pretty sure some drugs were involved when creating this CP xD

Well I leveled my EE with robe and Tarbar - it was quite painful but not the worst thing. I imagine cleric has it even easier :)