Sign in to follow this  
H3R3G3

I need clan

Hello All!

I'm Phantom Summoner 60lv , Looking for some clan with CH and no WARs. (It is getting more difficult to play alone in high level with so many bad players)

TS3, ok English ok

I Can help in AOE party in two ways,

1. Tank with NightShade pet, NightShade has Agression and and Agression Aura, almost 9k HP nice P/M.Def and curse Mass debuff decrease P/M.Def 

or

2. Damage with Soulles. This Summon has Mass Poison, and Has Corpse Burst, (Detonates a corpse to inflict dark damage on the enemies) like a necromancer. And flameStrike as other mages.

Nice to exp small groups in 1 by 1 at LOA, Phantom Cubic Decrease, P.Def/P.atk/Atk.Speed, NightShade Can aggro and debuf with decrease P/M.Def

(Good For Party RaidBoss) (I have Bow too ) xD

• Like 1

Hello All!

I'm Phantom Summoner 60lv , Looking for some clan with CH and no WARs. (It is getting more difficult to play alone in high level with so many bad players)

TS3, ok English ok

I Can help in AOE party in two ways,

1. Tank with NightShade pet, NightShade has Agression and and Agression Aura, almost 9k HP nice P/M.Def and curse Mass debuff decrease P/M.Def 

or

2. Damage with Soulles. This Summon has Mass Poison, and Has Corpse Burst, (Detonates a corpse to inflict dark damage on the enemies) like a necromancer. And flameStrike as other mages.

Nice to exp small groups in 1 by 1 at LOA, Phantom Cubic Decrease, P.Def/P.atk/Atk.Speed, NightShade Can aggro and debuf with decrease P/M.Def

(Good For Party RaidBoss) (I have Bow too ) xD

​You have a corporse burst on summon? O.o power?

he is perkunas

For sure, You saw me with Pink flag. I have some friends in perkunas. My char is clanless.

Yes Proagressive, pet Soulles has skill Corpse Burst, explod Corpse and damage nearby mobs.

he is perkunas

For sure, You saw me with Pink flag. I have some friends in perkunas. My char is clanless.

Yes Proagressive, pet Soulles has skill Corpse Burst, explod Corpse and damage nearby mobs.

​u dont drive EE for perkunas?