Sign in to follow this  
eXistenZ

Absence of AOE skill in Phantom Rangers

The absence of aoe skill has made this class very difficult to level especially above 60lvl that raid numbers are very low. Every party needs aoe and human archers for example have. We cant find a party for any reason to grind

The absence of aoe skill has made this class very difficult to level especially above 60lvl that raid numbers are very low. Every party needs aoe and human archers for example have. We cant find a party for any reason to grind

​they have fatal counter, find EE or SE and go 1 shot doom knights, probably like 3 times faster xp than aoe somewhere

They never had aoe, and archers are useles for aoe. go loa/sos 1by1 or 1shot with fc

Archers r good on AoE, we farm everywhere, EV, DV, FoM. (+-2%exp up each train for 3min) Players r useless, its different, example Tribe/Perkunas, they can fight only with B grade+++ vs news players  with C grade. :D

They never had aoe, and archers are useles for aoe. go loa/sos 1by1 or 1shot with fc

Archers r good on AoE, we farm everywhere, EV, DV, FoM. (+-2%exp up each train for 3min) Players r useless, its different, example Tribe/Perkunas, they can fight only with B grade+++ vs news players  with C grade. :D

​Agree, i saw redlightSC sorc 72(?) ganking in forest of mirrors :D. Not to mention they always bring more ppl than u have. Archers (SR+HE) Lack aoe dps a lot compared to wl/tyrant/mages. Its just not that efective. It might be on low lvls mby or on mobs x1 or x2

War war war (?

You have fatal counter, go one shot mobs with a se/ee. Btw, anyone who see this guy farming like that, pk him. He deserves it by crying like baby instead of thinking what he can so with what he got.

​Tribo with B+++? oO

This is not a troll post :)

only dark elf archer dont have aoe. The other archers have and its not like you have other things. In this version of l2 only AOE matters

You are wrong, kind sir. You can level in different ways than just aoe. And it can be even more effective.

I was leveling my SE with PR friend. We were exping as fast as aoe party in ABG and even faster than duo mage + se.

You are wrong, kind sir. You can level in different ways than just aoe. And it can be even more effective.

I was leveling my SE with PR friend. We were exping as fast as aoe party in ABG and even faster than duo mage + se.

​try to find SE for duo...

​try to find SE for duo...

​are u kidding me? :D as PR i would find EE/SE for that FC xp in instance, its trully insane xp and i doubt any solo EE/SE player would decline such offer