Sign in to follow this  
H3R3G3

Summoner Cat OLY

Those interested, watch this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLXLcz9T1YUnWHx1STsS8ziw&v=4mTPalkX4KM

Master sends the pet to attack while away from the target, and the cat obeys.
Here in talking x3 is buggy, does not obey if you are away.
The cat is not looking back, he just attacks the opponent normally.

Master ressumon cat when he gets sleep, and it cancels the sleep. (That I do not agree).
Ressumon cat / pone to have the pet with a full mana. (I also do not agree).

H3R3G3

all the ppl watch that videos and think "warlock is op"

soooo i ask, why he have 20-30 olympiad points?

if warlock can resummon with a summon, u can to

​coz other classes  have less than 10 points, thats why :D

check the video he won + 4 +5, u need win only 10 fights like that to get ++60 (ur basic points  + u win) 

and if u check the last fight ol with 120 points

check the video he won + 4 +5m u need win only 10 fights like that to get ++60 (ur basic points  + u win) 

​i meant more like warlock is good in olympiad, but not the best, with other classes u can barely go over 30 points unless u are the most stacked char on server or u have help of your clan, while any warlock can do that if he is at least decent lvl, thats why people cry about it (i dont mind them, at least not for now)

We can resummon in classic.club?? no. 

But this video is to show about range, she send cat to attack and cat goes, in classic.club if you aren't closer enough cat/pony/demon dont work.

If u are far from target, maybe penality would be lost effect of transfer pain, and not cat full stop to work.

But this video is to show about range, she send cat to attack and cat goes, in classic.club if you aren't closer enough cat/pony/demon dont work.

If u are far from target, maybe penality would be lost effect of transfer pain, and not cat full stop to work.

​No one will understand unless they play summoner. Its pointless trying to explain it to them. :/

​the guy upper this comment, wrote about this bug maybe 999999 times, don't bother anymore :D

​the guy upper this comment, wrote about this bug maybe 999999 times, don't bother anymore :D

​no, its different bug

bug he spammed 99999 times is that even if summon is next to u, it wont hit because u are running and it has too small range

bug he speaks about now is that even if u send cat to enemy, if he is a bit further, it will start comming back midway

Anyone else think its funny the fact that the video prooves that wtv u guys been reporting as bug with pet searching for back and not hiting if target moves is indeed not a bug?

U can see it clearly there often times pet running to the back of the target and taget moving before pet attacks and attack doesnt come out, pet just keepa running after target till he can hit again.

And about the fact he can summonanother pet while that one is still alive i think its totaly broken making the pet basicly untouchable.

Anyway. Next week i gonna set up a date and i invite all summoners joining me on test server and skype/discord/ts or wtv and we can discuss all this problms with pets, we run some tests together, discuss some stuff, and then ill talk with koll to make some decisions about this and then talk to manton to see if we can make some changes to balance this lil sukers.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

Anyway. Next week i gonna set up a date and i invite all summoners joining me on test server and skype/discord/ts or wtv and we can discuss all this problms with pets, we run some tests together, discuss some stuff, and then ill talk with koll to make some decisions about this and then talk to manton to see if we can make some changes to balance this lil sukers.

Announce it in game. 70 % of summoners don't use forum. I mean other 5 summoners :D

Anyone else think its funny the fact that the video prooves that wtv u guys been reporting as bug with pet searching for back and not hiting if target moves is indeed not a bug?

U can see it clearly there often times pet running to the back of the target and taget moving before pet attacks and attack doesnt come out, pet just keepa running after target till he can hit again.

And about the fact he can summonanother pet while that one is still alive i think its totaly broken making the pet basicly untouchable.

I think I said it was a bug to give it more attention since you guys were never answering our posts. 

Its a shitty god mechanic ncsoft left in their client due to laziness. It was only introduced because in god u can have 3+ summons at once, and itd be very clunky to have them all stack up on eachother and attack from the same x,y coordinate.

Its a 'feature' that should of never been in classic, especially when there are no pet ss till 2.0. It makes it so you constantly take agro from the summon, and the summons sits there chasing the back of the target. 

Its honestly too late now. I stopped caring, and a lot of the summoners have already quit. 

My only advice I can give you is hurry up and add beast shots. 

but but but.. you like May on overwatch so your arguments are invalid xD

joking,

it was never ignored, it was asked long time ago for manton to take a look at the searching for back feature, simply he has been very busy and allways more stuff shows up for him to do.

I'm still waiting for this :D I'm here! 

#manton

#manton

#manton

I think we are near to gain this gift...

#manton

#manton

%%%%  MAYBE before 2.0 xD

8))

funny...

this tactic does not work out in the open world

​yes work and very good

​not even a wide area with no place to hide is death

u crazy ?

​all maps have trees, rocks, walls, etc and isnt decoration

thats actually true, its really hard to find BIG plain w/o obstacles there, whenever i fought with dsmn, i had to kite him for at least 5-10 mins to some location w/o trees/pillars/rocks