Sign in to follow this  
ve3k

New shopping zone violated!

Green - you can place shop.

Red - you cant place shop.

a8bfac9fc4e848f085736eb434635009.png

Yup, its not working, ppl still able to put shop in this zone.

I could put store, havent checking the offline_shop but i guess only offline shop is not working in red zone, normal shops re working.

If u see offline shop in red zone its ppl exploiting like they did before on NPC trade free zone.

Overall new feature is not working.

QUESTION: cant we move npcs abit into right side (npcs heading gate) and grow green square abit so it look simmetrical?? Damn it would feel much better :D

gotta love this server and your actions people. Good job! 

Veeery nice move, relaxing our bleeding eyes when we need to shop something, thanks!

Give those people like  48 h ban or smthing....

​hope u realize there are ppl who doesnt read forum, so there is no way for them to actually notice this? u cannot just go and ban ppl just because they are not forum users

Do not know rule does not protect you from the punishment.

If there is one area where it is not allowed to open shop, do not open. Even with exploit.

48h ban +1

Do not know rule does not protect you from the punishment.

If there is one area where it is not allowed to open shop, do not open. Even with exploit.

48h ban +1

​wowowow, so lets say u are driving one route to work everyday, but then at some point they say like "ok guys, at this spot u can go only 20km/h" but they will just write it in law or idk, OBVIOUSLY u dont read law everyday, and u will go there 60 or 90 km/h, they stop u and they take your driving license coz u went too fast and they say "its your bad u didnt know the rules" 

yes, if it was from the start of server, u have to read rules first, but if this change happens just like that, dont act retarded and ban ppl, coz thats REALLY stupid

​hope u realize there are ppl who doesnt read forum, so there is no way for them to actually notice this? u cannot just go and ban ppl just because they are not forum users

​Good. If they did not read forum, they also did not read server rules, they lack in information, better to ban them for exploiting offline shop 48h than to perma ban them for botting, coz if they didnt read forum and server rules they may not know that exploiting is not allowed also they can start to try botting, coz they dont know.

We will just save them like that. If they get ban they enter forum and start asking, making tickets. Then they get answer that exploting offline shop is "not okay"

Nobody gets hurt when he get 48h on TRADE account that is just for offline shop, he still can play on his main acc, he wont be just able to sale for 48h, next time he will start thinking before exploiting. For sure he wont exploit on main acc - pure success.

+ for 48h ban

i see modoy there a problem with ur attitude, u re against any punishing, it tells me or u re cheater urself and u re afraid of punishment or u re not too smart. If gms wont start making simple "teaching lesson" soon nobody will give a fck.

I realized that by reading forum how ppl re not nice to gms at all, well theres not warning system of forum neither, so they feel untouchable, same goes in game. But in game it hurts players that play fair. That means like 1k ppl.

To do it they have to use exploit.. use exploit is ilegal, ilegal action = ban. whats the problem? they do it knowing its ilegal, they dont deserve get ban?

To do it they have to use exploit.. use exploit is ilegal, ilegal action = ban. whats the problem? they do it knowing its ilegal, they dont deserve get ban?

​did u even try it? coz i did, i logged in game, and normally set up shop in that area, no exploits needed, maybe there is some trick with offline shop (coz all the boxes there are online sitting), but definitely u dont need any exploit to do that

• Like 1

i see modoy there a problem with ur attitude, u re against any punishing, it tells me or u re cheater urself and u re afraid of punishment or u re not too smart. If gms wont start making simple "teaching lesson" soon nobody will give a fck.

​wowowow, calm down boy :D my attitude towards this is normal, banning for this is pure bullsh1t, they could at least make announcement in game to check new rules of shops or something and after some time they can start to punish, then there wouldnt be any problem, but atm its just wrong

WOW GUYS you talk like this guys are retarded you log and see that every single shop move to left and right noone in the midle so you put a shop there
+ When try log its says need update to log so you know sthing change 
If you wanna talk like litle pu $$y kids  then go on

WOW GUYS you talk like this guys are retarded you log and see that every single shop move to left and right noone in the midle so you put a shop there
+ When try log its says need update to log so you know sthing change 
If you wanna talk like litle pu $$y kids  then go on

​so u are pretty much monkey, monkey sees, monkey does

banning ppl straigh away for this is simply unfair, because they might no know about the change (yes, i know in rules is written u can change rules anytime and thing u dont know about it is not an excuse) BUT

1. there wasnt anything like that added into the rules
2. if u check san0 picture, there is no red "zone", just line, so ppl could think like u cannot set it just there, but middle is just fine

i am not saying that u should let them do that, but banning straight away is idiotic imo, at least make some announcement about changed rules of shops in game or idk

in this case im sure adm/gm will fix it soon.

If gm start am new event all will have to update.

about new event ?? ^^ uhnmmmm

Sign in to follow this