Sign in to follow this  
newplayer1

Question - movie related.

Hello, i got a question regarding this olympiad movie.

https://youtu.be/u6KqFDqY_xI?t=156 you can see he gets silenced and clicks 4 bar num 7 to dispel negative buff.

Now i'm not familiar with these changes since i haven't played Classic before. Is that upgraded Ring of Core he clicks on or something else?

​yes, its ring of core lvl 3

Nice, does other epics lvl 3 give similar buffs?

​orfen of earring lvl 3 gives u chance to get mana back when u deal dmg 

ant queen ring lvl 3 gives 10% critical dmg (to fighters and also mages)

​this exacly shows how bullsht the orfen 3 is right now - infinite mana. No need rechargers, gg.

​this exacly shows how bullsht the orfen 3 is right now - infinite mana. No need rechargers, gg.

​Yeah they need to fix that, maybe gain mana only from targeted monster not all, or put a low chance on gaining mana. There are many ways on fixing that.

Dunno i like this idea. Epics are more important now, and u can be viable with sps and sorc solo i think. I would leave it like it is. 

Dunno i like this idea. Epics are more important now, and u can be viable with sps and sorc solo i think. I would leave it like it is. 

​Solo, thats the problem. Solo mage aoe is bullsht.

I would say ok for such epics if they were hard to get. On 1k ppl server its not hard, on official is hard, bcoz 20 clans fight for it not only 2

​I'm pretty sure solo sorc or sps will never lay hands on level 3 Orfen.

It's more of a party/clan thing where it kinda undermines the importance of rechargers.

We will talk again in 1 year when 50% ppl on server would have it. I agree epics should be strong but i dont like way its making some clases les useful ;/

i wanna see that jewel ressing you, healing you, and buffing you xD

Yeah but Bishop can just do these things better. Main reason people pick rechargers is recharge. As @Rizos mentioned it's not much of an issue now but you guys need to take look into it as more people are getting hands on the jewel. Let's face it - it is overpowered now.

Like i said earlier its easy to fix, make it so that you gain mana only from targeted monster. No more full mp during AoE.

​Dunno - after all it is a level 3 raid jewel, so I think it should have a power in PvP. IMO just lower the ammount/chance so rechargers don't become useless 

Who knows. i don't have the epic. Maybe the guy in that movie was very lucky and gained mana from all mobs. Maybe its not 100% chance. Useless to debate this now unless someone had/has the epic already and knows how it works.

Who knows. i don't have the epic. Maybe the guy in that movie was very lucky and gained mana from all mobs. Maybe its not 100% chance. Useless to debate this now unless someone had/has the epic already and knows how it works.

​ofc its not 100% chance, its low chance, but when u aoe, u hit many targets = for sure u will trigger earring on 2-3 at one aoe, which will result in having full mp after 4 AoE skills

Yeah they need to fix that, maybe gain mana only from targeted monster not all, or put a low chance on gaining mana. There are many ways on fixing that.

​i havent epic but u wanna fix it

u know how many orf3 on this server after 1 year?

​ofc its not 100% chance, its low chance, but when u aoe, u hit many targets = for sure u will trigger earring on 2-3 at one aoe, which will result in having full mp after 4 AoE skills

​60% chance

i wanna see that jewel ressing you, healing you, and buffing you xD

​I said "less useful" instead of "useless" for that reason ;).