zorgzor

THX ADMIN FOR ALL DEBUFS

THX ADMIN FOR ALL DEBUFS from enemy 100 % land rate to us GL on server

xD

i was about to make topic after siege asking will u rage quit now, but u were faster than me :D

Zorgzor u re the most drama circus on server, u need to make serious decision: rage quit or stay. Atm u re telling us u rage quit, pls confirm so we can start /not to care at all :P

Im getting perma silenced from OL on siege, but i dont QQ :) - simply im not pussy that plays on cheats, scam polish clans and then dare to blame server for being bad :D

Farewell, i believe u play from 1st day like me on server, maybe abit less, well i stay, i like it here :) maybe simple bcoz i play fair and not QQ.

From the movies i've seen on classic debuff land rate is really high but the duration is much lower than standard l2. At least from the ones i saw.

in standard l2 u had to flip a coin to land a debuff with an insane duration, ie; fear, silence etc.

Not to mention A grade will nerf some debuffs like stun,sleep,root,para there will be sets with resists.

Ye I think they should take a look at the debuffs... Duration seems okay but the landrate is unnaturally high, which makes playing against certain chars extremelly annoying.

+1 for a mass (slight) debuff rate nerf. Lower it by small portions and see where it becomes reasonable again.

(PS I wasn't on this siege so I'm not crying, the debuff land rate IS strange)

base land rate of debuffs should stay high. the best comment i have read about this topic was this:

"I've been playing l2c since the release. Stun always was like that. And root. And sleep. And fear.
Ever heard of OL's mass silence ? Or mass root ?
Do you know that Warlord can use his AOE stun only 12 times, then he is running out of mana.
Do you know, that Bishop's Magic backfire can shorten Warlord's amount of stunns by half ?

Do you know that SWS has 10 second silence with around 90% landrate, and he can spam it.
Do you know that Bd and SWS have 10 second arrest with 90% landrate ?

It's not bugged. Make it 40 % and you will have a server of mages and their victims, lol. Like that was in C1 - C4. Pvp will be not about tactics and strategy, it will be a contest of gear between mages. 
90% stunrate is totally fine. There are plenty of characters that are immune to stun, and there are those who are not. And should not be immune to stun.

You must be loosing the point of this game. This game is not about 1v1 pvp. I have never been about 1v1.

Get your own warlord to stun enemy, fight in spread formation, stay on range, or make melee party that's almost impervious to stun. L2c has a 1 year history, and there are plenty tactics against warlord/overlord/other crowd control."

https://4gameforum.com/threads/546757/

Which i totally agree.

• Like 2

Btw Zorg, move ur fat lazy ass on test server and check debuffs, and how they land. OL debuffs land pretty often except root, i think u re OL u should be not the one that QQ.

give me the money you owe me guys , Taduliz knows you payed us to help you :DDDD 

BIGGEST cry baby on server. You go around blaming others and gms when you fail.

i cant belive im reading this, zorg, im serious, not about you quit or not, but about how easily you got that emtion just from 1 siege, and pls dont tell me i dont know things, my ovl just 1 or 2 level lower than you

Zorg, when u were in posession of Giran u were on forum like "wow gj admins on fix, debuffs so good, orfen so good" now when u lost Castle its "everything bug, gl on server" xD

• Like 1

Zorg, when u were in posession of Giran u were on forum like "wow gj admins on fix, debuffs so good, orfen so good" now when u lost Castle its "everything bug, gl on server" xD

​you are idiot like hell, read this topic abaut orfen i say not debufs, on this siege stun was 100 % debufs like sleep/feer root not work now, xwarx top lvl WL who also all time have problem with stun on this siege have 100 % stun. so admin is changing every day land rate, and this stun we get from 60+ lvls, 75 DEE get stun 100 % from 60+ so no comment

i particularly like the way you talk basically saying that we have special land rates for you, its like on end of all skill code we add something like if(%target=Zorgzor, chance 100%) if(%actor=Zorgzor, chance 0%)

even if there might be some problem related to debuffs this topic is the perfect proof nothing is as bad as you try to paint it. theres not such thing as 100% land rate or 100% resist rate. just the level difference between you and your opponents is getting smaller making it more likely you will fail stuff and more likely they will not fail stuff on you.

The answer is simple, lvl difference between you and the stunner/debuffer is lower than it used to be in previous sieges,because it's simply easier to shorten the lvl gap. We all know that in classic lvl matters the most. For example, i am pretty sure that this was the first time i land stun on u and xwar, because i recently hit lvl70 which means upgraded quick spear and 3 lvl difference from u. Nothing is bugged, you dont have to complain about it. Lower gap means more skills land from ur opponent, u just have get used to it and continue having fun.

• Like 3

The answer is simple, lvl difference between you and the stunner/debuffer is lower than it used to be in previous sieges,because it's simply easier to shorten the lvl gap. We all know that in classic lvl matters the most. For example, i am pretty sure that this was the first time i land stun on u and xwar, because i recently hit lvl70 which means upgraded quick spear and 3 lvl difference from u. Nothing is bugged, you dont have to complain about it. Lower gap means more skills land from ur opponent, u just have get used to it and continue having fun.

Zorg has cried about the curve since the beginning, wasnt he complaining about Ete catching up in levels and landing stuns on him too?

i particularly like the way you talk basically saying that we have special land rates for you, its like on end of all skill code we add something like if(%target=Zorgzor, chance 100%) if(%actor=Zorgzor, chance 0%)

even if there might be some problem related to debuffs this topic is the perfect proof nothing is as bad as you try to paint it. theres not such thing as 100% land rate or 100% resist rate. just the level difference between you and your opponents is getting smaller making it more likely you will fail stuff and more likely they will not fail stuff on you.

​YE realy ? maby golems also you dont chance ? i have feer / sleep / root all 100 % on this siege. when all last siege there was 0 %

And Sano don't you think about this issue, people are saying not just ? you have on the server every time a new siege. this siege Golem to sleep and fear were. you're talking about resist shock and mental attacks that they give approx. a mob, too, have the resist shock and mental sheld?