San0

Summoners... assemble.

So as i said in some topic some days ago, i will start making some meetings with groups of ppl playing same classes so we can study in specific some problms that might be still going on with that classes. this is not to talk about what skills you want your char to have xD its simply to see what problms people still finds in some classes (bugs lets call it) so we can make a more direct approach into fixing everything required.

for obvious reason i will start with the summoners. and by summoners i dont mean only warlock, ES and PS, i mean every class who plays with a pet since they most likely share the same problms atm.

so what i will ask is, if you are playing one of this classes and you are interested on joining up with the other ppl playing this same type of char and me, leave here a reply with the time its more suitable for you so i can round it up and see a good time to have most of the ppl playing this classes or at least the ones really interested online with me on test server at same time. Also leave what kind of voice com you use so we can see what ppl uses the most to make it simpler for the bigger amount of ppl.

if you are not one of this classes you can also join but remember this time its based on the summons only and tho we prolly will have some fun together this is serious stuff that needs order and attention so if you join just to mess around you will be kicked from test server and any voice communications we might be using.

• Like 4

You know! I lost much of my time in forun.. I'am leaving after this.

I joined forum trying to solve bugs for summoners, but its did happend. So.. last post .. 

​someone pm this guy in game ... this would be like heaven for him, but he doesnt read forum anymore :D  

You know! I lost much of my time in forun.. I'am leaving after this.

I joined forum trying to solve bugs for summoners, but its did happend. So.. last post .. 

​someone pm this guy in game ... this would be like heaven for him, but he doesnt read forum anymore :D  

​nah, he need just some attention, dont even bother. Hes reading it anyway, attention need is just like this.

Don't ask people when they can, just put in a time that you think its good, people will show up.

​im just asking for the time they can to try to get most of the ppl online. for me almost any time is ok. 

ok boys and girls, next saturday, september 24th. after 21GMT i invite everyone who wants to join me on test server and Discord to check out the main problms happening atm with the pets.

i remind all of you this is not only for the summoner classes, this is for all classes who use servitors. 

also remember that altho we prolly gonna have some fun together, this is mostly serious stuff so we can work out this problm to make summoner class more appealing so if you show up just to disturb i will have to kick you out of test server and prevent you to log on it again.

Main subjects of the meeting:

- Contant with the players who play with a servitor regularly to figure out what problm might be happening due to the new classic/god servitor mechanics.

- Understand what is indeed game breaking, whats is indeed a bug and what can be changed in order to make it more pleasent and appealing to play with this classes.

Main objective of the meeting:

- Have fun (cuz its all that matters anyway xD)

- Fix all the remaining problms on the servitors sector, making their behavior more pleasant for the users.

Discord channel link : https://discord.gg/w4knTNe

im almost allways on discord with this link you guys can connect directly to the server i created for l2 classic club feel free to use it even if im not there.

• Like 1

Also there will be more of this meeting for other classes in future. so dont go around already crying cuz the summoner boys got a candy and you didnt xD your time will come my young padawans.

• Like 2

Just to remind you guys about this. Tonight... 21:00CEST... stuffs and things... we play with cats and horses and weird looking demonish looking creatures, and undeads and zombies and mechanic artificial shenanigans.

ty for the boys who showed up. nice chat. except for rizos trying to convince me that i should nerff everyone and buff phantom ranger!!!! 

shots fired!!!

I was unable to attend, will you post the outcome of things you figured out? In case there are a few things that were noticed during my time as a phantom summoner?

• Pets speed got slightly increased, it will apply on next restart:

kat the cat
114 - 120

kai the cat
165 - 180

feline queen
144 - 160

boxer the unicorn
140 - 160

merrow the unicorn
165 - 180

seraphim
140 - 160

soulless
165 - 180

nightshade
153 - 160

(speed stats were acquired from Russian classic screenshots with exception for the buffer pets. the ones not on the list were not changed due the fact they already had corrected speed stat)

This changes makes so the "pet and mob dance" doesnt happen so often and also allows the pet to get to the mob way before the player so it can get agro first, or attack the mob in case player has to run away to kite allowing pet to get agro back.

• some changes will be made on skills who cancel the target of the pet. example: if you use trick on pet, since it cancels target, the pet runs back to its owner, altho skills like stun shot and switch, which also cancel target, do not cause pet to run back to the owner, allowing the pet to keep running after the target he had before to attack it even if target doest exist anymore.
  • The increase on pet speed improved a bit the pet behaviour on PVE altho its still not enough to make it be significant on PVP there fore something will be done about this, most likely passing by working out with pet attack range but this requires a bit more information from the scripters and Manton, such as, how is the range set up now? How is the range set up now comparing to other chronicles where pets were more effective? and after this questions are answered, consider what negative effect can come out of a increase on the range, and how much is enough for pet to become effective without making it more agile or stronger then it should be.

There was also on some reports from people who were complaining about the pet come back instead of following the target after some range. On this, at least till further decisions, nothing will be changed, range is big enough for your pet to be effective. 

TLDR: pet speed slightly increased on next restart. Pet range to be investigated and if necessary adjusted to a perfect value. Some skill which cancel target will make pet actualy loose target and run back to owner as it happen with trick. nothing will change on the range your pet can go away from you chasing a target.

Edited by San0

kat the cat
114 - 120

kai the cat
165 - 180

feline queen
144 - 160

boxer the unicorn
140 - 160

merrow the unicorn
165 - 180

seraphim
140 - 160

soulless
165 - 180

nightshade
153 - 160

(speed stats were acquired from Russian classic screenshots with exception for the buffer pets. the ones not on the list were not changed due the fact they already had corrected speed stat)

This changes makes so the "pet and mob dance" doesnt happen so often and also allows the pet to get to the mob way before the player so it can get agro first, or attack the mob in case player has to run away to kite allowing pet to get agro back.

• some changes will be made on skills who cancel the target of the pet. example: if you use trick on pet, since it cancels target, the pet runs back to its owner, altho skills like stun shot and switch, which also cancel target, do not cause pet to run back to the owner, allowing the pet to keep running after the target he had before to attack it even if target doest exist anymore.
  • The increase on pet speed improved a bit the pet behaviour on PVE altho its still not enough to make it be significant on PVP there fore something will be done about this, most likely passing by working out with pet attack range but this requires a bit more information from the scripters and Manton, such as, how is the range set up now? How is the range set up now comparing to other chronicles where pets were more effective? and after this questions are answered, consider what negative effect can come out of a increase on the range, and how much is enough for pet to become effective without making it more agile or stronger then it should be.

There was also on some reports from people who were complaining about the pet come back instead of following the target after some range. On this, at least till further decisions, nothing will be changed, range is big enough for your pet to be effective. 

TLDR: pet speed slightly increased on next restart. Pet range to be investigated and if necessary adjusted to a perfect value. Some skill which cancel target will make pet actualy loose target and run back to owner as it happen with trick. nothing will change on the range your pet can go away from you chasing a target.

i've noticed that aggro ranges are ignoring my summon completely. example even if im 5 paces behind the summon running to melee range. It'l pass my summon and aggro directly on me. Im not sure if that's within the same issue as the speed of pet. 

ty for the boys who showed up. nice chat. except for rizos trying to convince me that i should nerff everyone and buff phantom ranger!!!! 

shots fired!!!

​Hahaha SANO ! :D

kat the cat
114 - 120

kai the cat
165 - 180

feline queen
144 - 160

boxer the unicorn
140 - 160

merrow the unicorn
165 - 180

seraphim
140 - 160

soulless
165 - 180

nightshade
153 - 160

Range or speed still not ok. Summon (with ww2+zerk2) cannot hit raid, that cannot hit tank. It was like a bennyhill scene. 

kat the cat
114 - 120

kai the cat
165 - 180

feline queen
144 - 160

boxer the unicorn
140 - 160

merrow the unicorn
165 - 180

seraphim
140 - 160

soulless
165 - 180

nightshade
153 - 160

Range or speed still not ok. Summon (with ww2+zerk2) cannot hit raid, that cannot hit tank. It was like a bennyhill scene. 

​Even with song of wind, they still have trouble hitting mobs that run small circles. But i guess thats where it falls into their attack animations

summoners still complaining? its pretty funny, coz when sano did this meeting for summoners, only 1 guy playing summoner showed up, and then there was me messing with sano in game with speeds of summons a circling and range (and rizos was messing on dsicord), while i dont even play summoner

to tell u truth, there were some bugs with speed, but most of this kite and hit problem were fixed after adjusting them, dunno what ppl are doing wrong, but it worked just fine when we tested it