Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

2.0 Monster arena

We will not have it. The idea of staying alone inside of a closed place killing monsters who come to you is not appealing to our vision. Any important or relevant rewards will be added in other ways.

• Like 1

We will not have it. The idea of staying alone inside of a closed place killing monsters who come to you is not appealing to our vision. Any important or relevant rewards will be added in other ways.

​Thats the spirit. No mercy for ppl that want all for nothing.

• Like 2

We will have it? If yes, can we have some more info about rewards, because I think from normal korea some rewards sucks :)

​actually even adena rewards from quests are a joke here, if you consider that usually you get around 1000 adena for killing 500+ mobs or so with the "Hunt of the Black Lion" quest in dion. that's just one example, but all the other quests in alligator and other places are exactly the same.

i don't pretend to have 1kk after finishing a repeteable quest, but at least give them some boost in order to make them profitable and worthy to take. right now we get more money by killing 3-4 mobs rather than completing a quest.

We will have it? If yes, can we have some more info about rewards, because I think from normal korea some rewards sucks :)

​actually even adena rewards from quests are a joke here, if you consider that usually you get around 1000 adena for killing 500+ mobs or so with the "Hunt of the Black Lion" quest in dion. that's just one example, but all the other quests in alligator and other places are exactly the same.

i don't pretend to have 1kk after finishing a repeteable quest, but at least give them some boost in order to make them profitable and worthy to take. right now we get more money by killing 3-4 mobs rather than completing a quest.

​True broken arrow quest for example gives the amazing 7 adena per returned Quest item ( and you get 1 on 50-50% chance) :D

So i guess only thing we will have to do on free time is fishing. Hmmm. I was thinkimg this would be cool for people whie wait clan members, instead dof spoiling with low level spoils... w.e...