Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

UQ 15 v 40+ Perkunas

yo, didnt u want to leave server? "gl on server"

imho not their fault they re well organized, and when ally needs help they go together.

Where were ur ally? Oh right, they were farming somewhere, just like u.

bad work of camera, cannot see myself during most of the pvp :D but now really, gj guys, keep it up wanna fight with your cps once mine catches up with some lvls :) 

yo, didnt u want to leave server? "gl on server"

imho not their fault they re well organized, and when ally needs help they go together.

Where were ur ally? Oh right, they were farming somewhere, just like u.

​lol?

First, we were 50+ and secondly average level of CC is 6 levels under your average.

gl farming on bridge ;)

PS: All CC in silence and OL debuffs, why zorg keep crying ?

First, we were 50+ and secondly average level of CC is 6 levels under your average.

gl farming on bridge ;)

​15 v 44 :DDDDD  1 month ago you say  you 65+ v us 75, 3 weeks ago you say 60+ v 75 lvl UQ, now you say 50+, so next month you will be 40+ lvl ?

gl farming on bridge ;)

gl farming on bridge ;)

​15 v 44 :DDDDD  1 month ago you say  you 65+ v us 75, 3 weeks ago you say 60+ v 75 lvl UQ, now you say 50+, so nex month you will be 40+ lvl ?

size of your retardness is overwhelming, can u read or u didnt have time to go to school coz u had to play l2

gl farming on bridge ;)

gl farming on bridge ;)

​15 v 44 :DDDDD  1 month ago you say  you 65+ v us 75, 3 weeks ago you say 60+ v 75 lvl UQ, now you say 50+, so nex month you will be 40+ lvl ?

size of your retardness is overwhelming, can u read or u didnt have time to go to school coz u had to play l2

​44ppl in cc not 50+

gl farming on bridge ;)

gl farming on bridge ;)

​44ppl in cc not 50+

​i believe he exaggerated, there is no way he meant level :D 

BizQQuiT ​ initially when we came in Loa we saw a picture of your clan was on the bot or on cliker on the snipers on the bridge of vigilance stood 10 feet. we are 40 minutes agrili mobs next to a pack of bots as they hit the mobs and died not killing the enemies and killing mobs near them. Knowing you, you collect the people to heart to stand up because Prime it 3-4 hours and reloge in town exp is not going to solve the problem in 2-3 packs you never will. And gather the entire Alliance .... why? we always used to have a clan

The character in frap is lvl 70. So u are lvl 64  máx?

​average, if u take average of UQ players in video, u would probably get like 72 lvl at least, while yes, we had even 60-63 lvls in CC (cannot guess average of our cc, coz some ppl are high, but i doubt its higher than 67)

The character in frap is lvl 70. So u are lvl 64  máx?

​average, if u take average of UQ players in video, u would probably get like 72 lvl at least, while yes, we had even 60-63 lvls in CC (cannot guess average of our cc, coz some ppl are high, but i doubt its higher than 67)

so, if the ppl have 5 lvl more than u, u strategy is gank with x5 ppl, nice logic

Am i crying? Mate, i have same $hit and more than u guys,  im just sayin that it works incorrect. Just stfu and try to took back giran.lol.gl

Am i crying? Mate, i have same $hit and more than u guys,  im just sayin that it works incorrect. Just stfu and try to took back giran.lol.gl

​Man, Giran is not the Top of the World, it gave us just 2k CP, 10kk per week, some buff and TP to fortress. If you think that AQ, Orfen, Core dont cost so much, I am afraid of your psychological health. I know what you can have, you, BizQQuit and Imxo. What about other ~87 members of ally, do they ask you to share some your epic, if you cant get new for them?

this 87+ members just work for BIZQQuit, and waiting when he give some bone for tham, like it was when Reaver was leader. when Bizz need to go loa, he take 3 pt guards to protect him...... cose balls is to weak.