Sign in to follow this  
San0

Reflect Damage effect.

Reflect Damage effect.  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we change Reflect Damage Effect back to old way?

• Yes. make it work for melee normal attacks only as it used to be.
    • No. Leave it as it is now reflecting everything including ranged attacks.

delete glad/tyr class from l2 its buged and to OP, he can use 2 skills for kill mag. 1 year server and just now you make panick abaut it ?

​its funny how you try to use irony on people that complain. Cause you are the biggest complainer in this forum :) Ofc its whenever you die.

Point Accepted San0.

delete glad/tyr class from l2 its buged and to OP, he can use 2 skills for kill mag. 1 year server and just now you make panick abaut it ?

sorry to burst your bubble, but not everybody plays here from start of server. as u can see, i made report month and half ago, so its not like i panicked just now when u are close to be 74 with your SWS, i wrote that report immediately as i realized reflect works on EVERYthing, and stacking 40% of it, is way too op

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11431-reflect-damage/ 

sorry to burst your bubble, but not everybody plays here from start of server. as u can see, i made report month and half ago, so its not like i panicked just now when u are close to be 74 with your SWS, i wrote that report immediately as i realized reflect works on EVERYthing, and stacking 40% of it, is way too op

​you play classic, not interlud,  change class to SWS if it is so OP to you, SWS have 2 skills from 1 to 73 lvl and you say its OP ? for us lots chars is OP but we dont change tham, we dont cry abaut glad  two stuns for 9 sec or other class. if yours sws first have  74 you never write there.Its your problem what you dont play there from start, or you wana say that you come there and say delete skill for ppl who play one year there ?  try go and exp to 74 and than say delete somethink from somebody.

NOOBS!  GO AND EXP! IF YOU CAN`T GO away! AND DO NOT CRY Here!!! delete stun in Archer! delete stun in Warlord!  AND PLZ GIVE PR TO SPOILER!

​you play classic, not interlud,  change class to SWS if it is so OP to you, SWS have 2 skills from 1 to 73 lvl and you say its OP ? for us lots chars is OP but we dont change tham, we dont cry abaut glad  two stuns for 9 sec or other class. if yours sws first have  74 you never write there.Its your problem what you dont play there from start, or you wana say that you come there and say delete skill for ppl who play one year there ?  try go and exp to 74 and than say delete somethink from somebody.

​why would i change my class to swss if we have sws in pt? or maybe u forgot song is given to whole pt? if it was exclusive for sws, ok, maybe could be cool, but i couldnt imagine bishop with 40% reflect dmg

about duelist, dunno what u cry about, first of all banana stun is like 4 seconds, and stun is like canceled with 33% chance when being hit, actually higher i get on lvls, the less op i consider duelist

and guess what, i would still cry about reflect even if our sws would be 74 lvl first, coz i consider it as bullsh1t feature from GoD, but nvm

Melee basic hit reflection,
melee basic hit vampiric.

simple, not confusing, none class becomes worse everyone is happy ;)

• Like 1

Prefer to remain now.

This is just land dragon of pendant is not.

need to reduce the power.

land dragon of pendant is now?, right.

However, balance the beginning of the collapse of the pendant.

In Korea server

I had the experience ep4.0 In Korea

Prefer to remain now.

In Korea server

​I know you use soem translator but we cant understand anything :X. What is land dragon of pendant? :o

Putin is old crazy man!

Thx Eu players for donation at auction. Me and my family can eat bread and milk at lunch thx to u.

We r not nolifers as russia players without work. We are playing here over 1 month and we love it. Zergs 60+ trying kill us from 30lvl and they fail so much. :D

Its good idea, reflect dont rework, but reworked VR back on chance or rework reflect only on melee and let reworked VR.

Prefer to remain now.

In Korea server

​I know you use soem translator but we cant understand anything :X. What is land dragon of pendant? :o

i mean now damage  effact back is normal

but not here land of dragon pendant 

so we recive high damage but this item broken balance so just decrease damage about damage effact back okay?

dont change just decrease damage bc now war very short time done bc that damage effact back high damage

do u understaned?

://m.lineage2.plaync.com/classic/powerbook/powerbookContent?keyword=지룡의+펜던트

Pendant aura of jiryong Surin . Pendant abrasive / abrasive shining pendant can be enhanced up to a maximum of +10. Add +4 over from various passive effect and is given a special use skills strengthen +9 or higher . Exchange / drop / private shops unavailable. Private warehouse storage available items

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prefer to remain now.

In Korea server

Ok so i guess in korea there is some donation item - pendant od land dragon. You can enchant it for various bonuses like reflect dmg reduction (smth like god augments had). So here we receive big dmg from reflect because we have not these items implemented. As they wont be implemented in future(i think), you suggest to decrease reflect dmg % values on bufs and songs to balance game but keep mechanics how they work right now.

Thanks for information.

I think most of u suggest ideas but dont try to think about some.

1) back vampire and leave reflect. Do u imagine that means a sps or sorc with orfen pretty much has mp and hp lifesteal?

2) make reflect only melee. Lol u again  all nerf destro, because he is biggest meat ball and can reflect most of damage, thats why mages has to stop killing him for a while and start using head instead F1. (Thats why i told u to.leave destro at it is, no need some stupid rushes)

3) the idea with 20% range and 40 melee. Not a bad idea, but it doesnt change anything, maybe 1v1. Mage using aoe in bunch of enemies still will die.

4)leave as it is. Perfect, server programers can focus more on bug fixes(like summon in siege) instead of making custom server.

Just consider buffs+songs+pendants+life stones+other stuff reflecting the damage.
Adding extra reflection makes me think that:

Vampiric should be applied to all physical damage.

Buff and songs reflection from basic mellee hits only.

If you want to beat the vampiric effect you consider gettting a castle for the cloak, applying a life stone with skill that reflects damage, a pendant (if it will be added), etc, and most of all fight back :P.

NO CP POTS! (out of topic but you know :P)