Kse

L2Classic.club Future

Dear friends!

We are very thankful for your involvement in Project life. For your suggestions and advises.

And today we want to leave an official reaction on 1 of them and make an announcement.

Suggestion we are talking about - opening of a new Classic server.

We believe it won't help in increasing the community on our beloved Talking Island. In opposite, it can make a lot of people just leave, because big part of community would go to the new server, and for the ones who will stay, all the time, invested in the characters and the game itself will be felt like wasted. And even merge in some time might be won't bring those people who have left. We just can't do anything like that to our players.
With the Classic server at this point our plan is to keep working on update, invest in advertising and keep thinking and realizing other ways to bring new players on our Talking island.

But, as we were saying previously in some comments, we don't want to stay on the same point for ever.

So, we have decided that as well as work on Classic server, we will start working on a completely different chronicles, ie High Five.
We will be following our "Classic" tradition and will open low rate HF server, as it was years ago on official servers, just with higher rates.
We have Official PTS files, which were tested on several big project along few years. So we can provide a great game for a lot of people.

What will it change for you?

No bad changes are expected. Only positive.

We picked HF chronicle - to be interesting for the people, but stay as far as possible from Classic, so no conflict of interests will occur. 
People, who loves Classic, will never play on chronicle such as HF at this point. So no peoples movement from Classic to HF are expected.

But there are still a lot of players, which doesn't know what Classic is, but every one knows what HF is. 
So some of those players, coming to play HF, will see Classic. And might check it out, try, like and stay.

Don't even think that we don't love Classic anymore! It's our baby, our passion, our life.

And never Classic server will stop being our priority. We will keep working on it, looking and analyzing any changes and put all our effort in making it better and keep our status of the Best Free Classic project!

Low rate High Five server is planned to be launched on January, 2017

Detailed information will be made in High Five server sub-forum, which will be created later.

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 2

i bet there was and there will a lot of hf servers, what make yours better than them?

​Me xD

a lot of ppl love our server, lot of ppl love the admins here and the way its been taken care of, they just dont like the classic chronicle or do not have enough time to play this hardcore play style. 

others simply like HighFive or more recent chronicles but they are not happy with the administrations they find in other server who keep closing and restarting over and over. this would be a chance for us to kinda kill 3 rabbits (or more) in one shot, we grow the project it self. we make the project more known and by doing so more ppl might decide to give a try to classic cuz they never heard about ti before, and at same time we keep our comunity growing with players who enjoy diferent play styles.

Edited by San0
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

i bet there was and there will a lot of hf servers, what make yours better than them?

​We have best! staff!!! hahahaha -_-

will you have enough time for two servers ? like we know now, you dont have to much time for classic, repair all bugs + comming 2.0 witn nev bugs, nev location, also you say you make pvp events on coloseum....

• Like 2

will you have enough time for two servers ? like we know now, you dont have to much time for classic, repair all bugs + comming 2.0 witn nev bugs, nev location, also you say you make pvp events on coloseum....

​The Hf files we have - are official HF part 5 files. 
All the long work they require is rates set up, shop. And just turn it on. We wouldn't go for it  if another server would require large amount of hard and time consuming work.

And, as we said, it will happen on winter only.

2.0 will be out before. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heeeeelllo HF!! Gooooodbye classic :D

​there will never be a goodbye classic. not from me atleast.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Our Classic server is PTS, with our updates. HF files is Official Release files, so we will not need to make any fixes in skills, etc.

So it will only take our time, not scripters. They will continue work on Classic updates and making fixes, events and etc.

Edited by Koll

I think it's first and last time I agree with zorgzor. You will have no time to fix everything in both servers. However I find this a good idea, Classic club will go bigger the only faul I found on this for me is the h5 chronicle, why you choose a client thats so easy and OP star wars style? Why not Hellbound or Gracia Final, better pvps than all warriors on rushes spoilers with blows that H5 has. o0

• Like 4

YES!!!

i used to play here with about 6 or 7 friends untill couple of months ago but we are all 30+ with jobs and family so we just could not afford time enough to the game to stay relevant on classic chronicles, tho we really enjoyed the time we stay on the server and all the admin work and player support it offers so we kept checking the forum from time to time hoping this day will come. for sure we will be coming to play on this new server in a relaxed way but still we will be here when it will open.

• Haha 1

I think it's first and last time I agree with zorgzor. You will have no time to fix everything in both servers. However I find this a good idea, Classic club will go bigger the only faul I found on this for me is the h5 chronicle, why you choose a client thats so easy and OP star wars style? Why not Hellbound or Gracia Final, better pvps than all warriors on rushes spoilers with blows that H5 has. o0

​as koll said. the time it takes to fix the stuff and complete the updates is not exacly our time, but scripters and engineers time, we will not need this person for the newer server since we have complete files, while on classic we have to make everything, on high it will be all done already, only time when we might need a scripter is for some costom event or something like this. 

so i dont believe for us 3 splitting the work and time among the 2 servers will be too hard.

the reason why we picked high five (its not my favourite chronicle neither) is due to the fact its one of the most popular ones and its the one it stays more far away from the classic play style... as we said we want the project to grow but we try everything to not affect Talking Island server cuz its still and will allways be our main priority.

Edited by San0
  • Thanks 1

​as koll said. the time it takes to fix the stuff and complete the updates is not exacly our time, but scripters and engineers time, we will not need this person for the newer server since we have complete files, while on classic we have to make everything, on high it will be all done already, only time when we might need a scripter is for some costom event or something like this. 

so i dont believe for us 3 splitting the work and time among the 2 servers will be too hard.

​Yep when koll said that I was typing the post :P well what about chornicle, if you check sites like hopzone everyone got a interlude and H5 server. Also H5 is so bad at least for me

i dont think interlude is an option due to the fact ppl playing classic and having a hard time might still be tempted since the play style its the closest one from classic comparing with high 5. the fact that you dont like it, is exaclly why we picked it, cuz as you most of the ppl who like classic will not feel interested on this new server and they will keep playing on classic which is our main point by picking such different chronicle.

​Yep when koll said that I was typing the post :P well what about chornicle, if you check sites like hopzone everyone got a interlude and H5 server. Also H5 is so bad at least for me

​It's more question what better for project. We can't stand on one place and do not progress. 

i personally do not like high five and theres no way im changing from classic. still i think this is a good move. projects such as this one needs to grow and high five is a good chronicle to do so, first, it will not harm classic server i believe. who plays classic will not play H5. second H5 is a good server to bring people to the community showing off the server to the world as someone who can do more then just classic. also i believe its a good move when it comes to money, it most like wont have many cost besides the usual datacenter and some advertisement and it can bring some decent amount of money for the project helping the project as a whole to grow bigger and better and by doing this help the classic one to become better also and open for longer without risks.

good move i would say, altho i amm not interested on the H5 chronicle. i will stick with the lovely hardcore :)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i dont think interlude is an option due to the fact ppl playing classic and having a hard time might still be tempted since the play style its the closest one from classic comparing with high 5. the fact that you dont like it, is exaclly why we picked it, cuz as you most of the ppl who like classic will not feel interested on this new server and they will keep playing on classic which is our main point by picking such different chronicle.

​but most of the people who like H5 will not feel interested on our OLD classic server either (1 year+)

the new proyect will "steal" some of our newcomers because they will prefer to start in a fresh populated server from the very beginning

tho i believe its a good move when it comes to money too. and thats ok

i personally do not like high five and theres no way im changing from classic. still i think this is a good move. projects such as this one needs to grow and high five is a good chronicle to do so, first, it will not harm classic server i believe. who plays classic will not play H5. second H5 is a good server to bring people to the community showing off the server to the world as someone who can do more then just classic. also i believe its a good move when it comes to money, it most like wont have many cost besides the usual datacenter and some advertisement and it can bring some decent amount of money for the project helping the project as a whole to grow bigger and better and by doing this help the classic one to become better also and open for longer without risks.

good move i would say, altho i amm not interested on the H5 chronicle. i will stick with the lovely hardcore :)

​this, good marketing move. Ofc it depends on the amount of time and resources it will take away from classic. You sound really sure that it wont affect it much so im with you guys. You have earned my trust with your work. 

Good luck on the new project!

Bad idea. I prefer 130% work on classic than 50/50 on two servers. U got not enough ppl to split them on two servers.
If u think that HF could bring more ppl to classic then why not just focus on advertisement of classic? U did not even try yet to make advertisement, and u plan to open 2nd server hoping for more ppl, sorry to say, but its true...

But there are still a lot of players, which doesn't know what Classic is, but every one knows what HF is. 

​I have no bloody idea what HF is...

• Confused 1

My work on classic is allways on 9000%  and it never stoped. I said it 6 months ago or something and i keep saying it now i will neverer stop working on classic while there will be ppl needing me to. Altho projects need to grow. Also advertisement is allways running. If u ever searched for classic on your browser u will see adds about us.

Edited by San0
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just Keep Being The Only EUROPEAN CLASSIC SERVER as you started and reach the Korean-Russ level 3-4 k online and make this server A beast you get more money than making a HF anyway....