Kse

Screenshots Event "My favorite place in Lineage 2"

Dear friends!

Today, October 1st, Lineage 2 is celebrating it's 13th Birthday!
This one of the "Fathers" of all MMORPG is still here and still one of the most played games.
And we couldn't stay away from this occasion.

Every day we are spending hours in game. Testing, hunting bots, just walking around. 
And we still finding this game very pretty. Of course it can't beat newest games with their insane graphics, but certainly Lineage has it's charm.

And now we are announcing screenshots Event "My favorite place in Lineage 2"

yk1GTX2G?1551705688

To participate in the contest you need to make a screenshot of your favorite and prettier in your opinion place in Lineage 2 (of course on our Talking Island server), post it in this thread and explain why in your opinion this place is the most beautiful.

Screenshots has to match our requirements:

• Screenshot should be made with high graphic settings
  • Screenshot shouldn't have chat/skills bar etc. (To turn them off simply press Alt+H)
  • Screenshot should be made on highest resolution possible
  • You have to add text "We ❤️ L2Classic.club" on your screenshot
  • Screenshot has to be uploaded by URL, and not as attachment (Make screenshot, add the text, edit if needed, upload on tinypic or imgur and or insert it here via code [ img]image[ /img] or via madia attachment where you have to put only the link of the image.

IkqBUPMj?1551705698

Only 1 work per participant is being accepted
Screenshots can be slightly edited in graphic redactors
If the work doesn't match all requirements, it won't be accepted

Authors of 3 Best screenshots will be rewarded.

Rewards:
1st Place - 30 Days PA, Hat or Agathion by choice, Color Title
2nd Place - 2x 7 Days PA, hat by choice, Color Title
3rd Place - 7 Days PA, Color Title

If we will have very big amount of participants, number of winners will be increased.

Event period - October 1st - October 7th
Winners will be announced on October 8th

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 3

V4JdXH5q?1551705718

The reason why this is my (and Astaroth's) favourite place its because its a very dark and scary locked dungeon without any windows or sunlight coming in and completely out of the world map, so we can torture everyone and just dump the bodies outside after they pass out. Most of them they scream and scream.. (GM HELP... HELP ME!!! I DONT DO BAD THINGS AGAIN!!!) But together, me and my buddy here show no weakness or remorse.

PS: If you know Astaroth you are with us for long time and you have been a bad boy before.

PS2: i win right? gibe my prize!!! NAU!!!

cKk37UA.jpg

As simple as a town. Town of Giran. Apart from the beautiful buildings, the town of Giran It's probably the most visited town by merchants, people who are crafting C grade gear or just to get their 3% XP buff (9_9). It's a very luxurious and bigger city compared to other towns and that makes the town of Giran so special for me. 

All the ways lead to Rome. Or to Town of Giran. 

• Like 1

Shilen Temple, a place were lots of ppl started on l2 and know nothing about it :P

The reason i like it is that the very first time i played L2 back in 2004 i started with a dark elf, so it was the first place i ever saw, as soon as i saw this magnificent statue of Shilen it made me read so many things about the L2 lore the history and everything that happened, since Gods created the races we all know etc.
Since then i fell in Love with Bladedancer and the dark elf classes in general.
i Believe this Statue reminds me my childhood.
Ty

29123rd.jpg

• Like 2

IMG]

is by far the most important city of the lineage, the whole game works so why it exists, the city of the dwarfs, which are of other races without them :P and moreover one of the most beautiful and curious cities of this beautiful game! including those dwarves who are walking around the city and the only GK makes it a special city for me 9_9

• Like 1

print_Evento.thumb.png.116251b8902e22d73

I do not have much to say about this place, but when you see has many things to remember, things that many players already passed by, many stories to tell, Ups frantic, intense PVP! E and also one of the reasons for choosing LOA (In the heart of Antharas) even if you do not have! at the moment is one of the most fucks places that has to come, and of course I would not miss this opportunity to register this memory on the side of my friend (Karik)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

One of my favorite places in Lineage 2 is Anghel Waterfall. The area is quiet, calm, and saturated with a beautiful, whimsy environment. For the majority of players, there is very little reason to be behind Anghel Waterfall. Personally, one of my most appreciated aspects of gaming has been exploring various games' natural worlds. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to choose your path and explore an adventure that awaits. I remember coming across this tunnel behind Anghel Waterfall back when I first played Lineage 2 almost 12 years ago. The first time I was there, a giant tiger (^_^) was sleeping calmly behind the waterfall. If such a beast can find peaceful slumber here, then I think the area speaks for itself. Anghel Waterfall also has Hunters Village as its nearest town. Hunters Village has always been my favorite town because of its theme song, and also its close locale to what I would argue are some of the game's most beautiful, compact but also diverse, landscapes. Also, I'm a huge fan of fall/autumn, and Anghel Waterfall seems to be cast under an eternal autumn season.

Screenshot entry, and a short bonus video compiling the magic behind Anghel Waterfall, below:

"Sound mind. Sound body."

2u62ZSz.jpg

• Like 5

I love this place because it looks so calm and beautiful if you go there and look around you will see an stunning place with great trees and an overwhelming waterfall.trees and waterfall in this place seems to match each other like if htere wasnt a tree so green like that would be no point in having this waterfall and if you go even closer you can see a lagoon.It`s a place where i would spend a weekend with my family.3936

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear participants!

Please, don't forget that you need to write why in your opinion this place is the most beautiful.

And follow other requirements.

Otherwise we won't be able to accept your work!

• Like 1

is test server allowed? the "Move" gm command is an advantage for sure

post data: love this event :)

• Like 1

0a407d7181da43ab40f2571394cd0047o.png

Angel waterfall. Since 2006 they started playing l2 this was one of the best places for my natural beauty apart in my country "Venezuela" there is a waterfall called with the same name so that brings me a little nostalgia and joy to go through that place in the game.

• Like 1

is test server allowed? the "Move" gm command is an advantage for sure

post data: love this event :)

​+

Blazing Swamps

Shot00195.jpg

And why in my opinion this place is the most beautiful? I simply love how fire, lava and sparking volcanos effects environment here. Can't wait for noblesse quest to farm here again ;)

PS. Shaman in background wasn't planned, ignore him :/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

eswbpe.jpg

Dark Elfs village: probably the most interesting location i've ever seen in any mmorpg so far.

not only because the statue of Shilen hidden underground is cool, but also because the visual effects, the background and the music gives overall a quiet atmosphere to the place.

• Like 3

Shot00031.jpg
This is the highest peak a normal player can reach in this game.
I like this top spot so much because the view is spectacular, you can see whole l2 map :D.
...And of course... you fight a DRAGON!!!

• Like 1

Shot00031.jpg
I like this top spot so much because the view is spectacular, you can see whole l2 map :D.

​i didnt even read it but you got me with the dragon word. luckly for the rest (and unluckly for you) im not the one picking winner QQ

• Like 1

25g40ls.jpg

Those who have played in the earlier chronicles of Lineage 2 will feel just as nostalgic as I am after taking this picture. We all used the boat service between gludin & talking island at one point or another. Spending 30 minutes or so trying to travel the sea, random chats with new people who are also taking that same boat (you were never alone on it). Hell even making new friendships & parties to go hunt together at the new exciting mainland. (Does anyone remember using kiss of eva and swimming between harbor/talking island!?lol).

Definitely one of the most monumental area's of my time in L2  When you arrive, you see a giant new city awaiting you, hop over the hill and boom there's a nice little arena where players were always dueling and having laughs. It's unfortunate this wasn't an option in the classic builds, bring the boats back!!

• Like 2

Shot00041.jpg

I love L2Classic.club & I love Enchanted Valley!

There is many dark and evil like looking places in the game... I remember first time I have entered this wonderfull area! This place is just amazing with all its watterfalls, rainbows, unicorns and sparklers... If there is a peacefull place in game, then it is Enchanted Valley and I bet you have to love this place too! There is no better place to go to get rest after a bloody fight  ;)

Giran Harbor! I like this place because here is moving a lot of adena :P and have a beautiful sunset!

• Like 2

The castle that every leader wants to rule.

To be the King of Kings.

To conquer the map you play.

The most beautiful castle in Lineage II.

(First I want to say, that's a nice event. I enjoy all of your photos! Secondly I made 2 more photos but I couldn't pick which to upload xD Good luck to all of you guys).

• Like 1

Shot00031.jpg

lol K.T.J tower

Kim teak jin

ncsoft boss K.T.J 

and l2 creator list at beginning l2

c1~4

l2 just game but they give power in game. (push user)

that`s tower so bad mean (maybe u dont know histoy..)

just stupid tower bc broken blance l2 about cash item. (big power donate item creator name list tower)

05.22.2004st214.jpg?type=w420

maybe i join event? i go to this place

but i have a sick and in hospital.. im so sad

(i thking lovey event)

almost korea player “ what`s u r favorite place? “

this anwers “angel falls“

bc this is real

254589395513D39A212F4C

• Like 2

Shot00031.jpg

lol K.T.J tower

Kim teak jin

ncsoft boss K.T.J 

c1~4

just stupid tower bc broken blance l2 about cash item. (big power donate item creator name list tower)

(i thking lovey event)

bc this is real

254589395513D39A212F4C

Shot00031.jpg

lol K.T.J tower

Kim teak jin

ncsoft boss K.T.J 

c1~4

(i thking lovey event)

bc this is real

254589395513D39A212F4C

Shot00031.jpg
I like this top spot so much because the view 

I do not care about the creators. Only in this private server...
Picture uploaded to show which is my favourite place and its that high spot because I like heights I like extreme sports and the view from a high place like a DRAGON sees! (hey San0! ;) :P )

Get well soon best wishes!