Kse

Screenshots Event "My favorite place in Lineage 2"

1isZpaa.jpg

Cemetery is one of the best places in L2 world to me, this screenshot made me remember a lot days of my life which I spent pvping and exping with my friends in this awesome and nostalgic place. But what make this place more special is because I can see some enemies' nick on those tombs. :ph34r::D

• Like 1

"Dancing with memories - L2classic.club"  

Place: FG - Forbidden Gateway - Seal of Shilen.

The place where I personally grew up (lol).

Picking the place was so hard!!!! Pictures with Gludio, Gludin, Talking island would instantly thunder your head with the majestic Lineage 2 music that we will always recognize through the rest of our lives. Nevertheless, I had to choose one place, which trust me was hard, so I chose FG, the place where we used to mass-PVP ~10years ago. Okay I'm lying: the place where THEY used to pvp ~10years while I was just watching them fight and die instantly :D

The place where you would see dark elves wearing those majestic Blue wolf sets. The place where B grade sets and weapons were the kings and queens. The place where the Lineage 2 world stood still and made you wonder about the seal at the end of the eastern Lineage 2 world map. The place where you can dance with memories for the rest of your life.

ld7QXX4.jpg

Ill write a poem which tells the beauty of this image in my eyes. For beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Entrance to the colloseum"

A glance for visitors from the outside but only gladiators dare to go inside and face battle. Lion statues symbolize the courage of people who will fight. A few branches from a cherry blossom which symbolize a time for renewal, for life is short: take hold of what you can before you reach the end of the tunnel of light. The sun is just hanging back, observing from a distance perhaps. 

This is my choice... or was it destiny all along?

• Like 1

screenevent.jpgThis place brings back so many memories is very special for me because the dwarf was my first class, and my old friend is too tired to travel so I came to visit.

• Like 2

There was a chinese poet Li Bo (Li Bai)  who died after falling from his boat when he tried to embrace the reflection of the moon in the Yangtze River.
When you see this sparkling moon in the dark blue water of Giran harbor, you understand him 
^_^

2jgme8.png

• Like 4

There was a chinese poet Li Bo (Li Bai)  who died after falling from his boat when he tried to embrace the reflection of the moon in the Yangtze River.
When you see this sparkling moon in the dark blue water of Giran harbor, you understand him 
^_^

+1 just because of the backstory and tying that into Lineage 2!

l81a25b.jpg

In order to regain power by absorbing their blood, Shilen initiated the sacrifice of creatures inside Catacombs and Necropolises across Aden, leaving behind a deathly aura. King Amadeo ordered that the entrances to all Catacombs and Necropolises be shut, to keep adventurers out and to keep the deadly auras in. When these dungeons were shut down!

The reason why this is my : Break Every Chain

Char : VuDieuOrc 

• Like 6

My memories

Elves were born of water, making them fluid, agile, and infused with good magic. Deeply in tune with the forces of nature, they worship Eva, the second Goddess of Water. Elves excel at beneficial magic, archery, and singing above all.

Special Abilities of the Race: Compared to the races, Elves can hold their breath longer and are better able to jump from high places.

Characteristics: Elves are wise and quick-witted. Thay are fast in attack, movement and casting speeds. They also have superior marksmanship skills and higher evasion ratings. However, their attack strength is inferior to that of other races.

Elven Fighters are those who trian themselves physically to protect the forest and their fellow elves from various enemies - including monters, Humans and Dark Elves.Elven Fighters are those who train themselves physically to protect the forest and their fellow Elves from various enemies - including monsters, Humans and Dark Elves.

Fighters are most often young Elves with strong bodies and minds who occasionally leave the forest and journey to remote locations for training. Their basic equipment is a sword ans leather armor.

Play style: Delicate, willowy, and graceful, Elven Fighters are adept warriors that practice precise, deadly swordsmanship. The mere sight of them wielding their long, slender swords has led some scholars to call their swordfighting the "beautiful dance."

Char: AnnyNguyen

• Like 17

Friendship

I don't care what you cam, where you live, what you drive, whether you're fat or thin, tall or short, beautiful or average, rich or poor, smart or not. If you're my friend, you're my friend. I accept you for who you are, and that's all matters!

Place EV / Trian lv together.

Char : VuDieuDance

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

D1i9Ygd.jpg

Every place in the World of Lineage 2 has its lore, so does this one and every old school Lineage2 player has been here. I've chosen this place because it brings me memories of one of the hardest challenges in L2 - The Noblesse quest and I never miss a chance to visit this cave when I'm in Bee hive.

• Like 2

29eoftx.jpg

Yes, it is school of dark arts. :) Best low lev place to hunt. Place where I fell in love to this game. I remember quest for dark elf where I had to kill Markenis, It was a great try to get to the center to kill her. Wishes to all.

3136l5i.png

L2 is a game, which is beautiful by itself in its elegance and hardcore at the same time, for all of us is known for its lovely "rainbow" scenerys. I just wanted to remind one of the places that impresses with its atmospheric and, though not cutie-friendly, but still breathtaking aesthetics.

-----------------------------------------------

Frankenshtein

• Like 1

dVO9vVm.jpg

The first time i saw this landscape was when i was doing one of my first  quests. I like this place because the way the landscape is reflected on the water and aligned with the moon.

• Like 3

5LWIIef.jpg

Two chained giants contend with all their strength the weight of the top floor of the tower insolence, where the most epic battle will take place against the power of Baium.

The next update to 2.0 is coming soon! I choosed this image because i would like so much to be part of the experience of being with my clan members, crossing those same stairs up to the floor of Baium and fight with him! Who wouldnt? xD

• Like 1

SO i love the coold Time ....

And the Winter is the best time to play Lineage II Classic.

and was is the best place for ... yes Dwarfen Area for the Snow and Christmas feeling.

b66277fb-7c0e-45ee-a5cc-07150d108307_zps

• Like 2

mQAAwtU.jpgmQAAwtU

Einhovant's School of Magic from Talking Island is a wonderful place as many start here and relax near the crystal waters, hunting goblins and large toads. It is the most beautiful place for me reminding of first days of L2, the start of a beautiful journey and making new friends :) Grafitty on the temple done by annonimous Elpy near  <3

Character: SaintMeow

• Like 1

JhForb.jpg

Você deve me perguntar, por qual motivos alguém escolhe Dion como um local favorito e mais bonito?

Eu te respondo, Dion me traz uma Nostalgia enorme!

Além de ser uma vila prática, bonita e pequena, na qual já me aventurei por todo seu território, proporcionando diversos diversos PVP’s, PK’s e claro fazendo muitos amigos, o que mais gosto em Dion... É a música tema, disparada a melhor música do L2, ela traz calmaria e, leva minha alma de volta à minha infância.

Graças ao L2Classic.club, pude reviver todos momentos novamente e, perceber que o L2 está tendo sua história reconstruída.

• Like 1

mN_EryxeUxY.jpgLhw70wIHb-Y.jpgrs6SYLfesSw.jpg

At the Town of Oren territory, near the Ivory Tower, there is a witch's house, lost in the woods. This is one of the most beautiful houses on the continent of Aden, made in the style of The Halloween. There is a legend about this place: At The Halloween near this house there is going a witch coven. The traveler, who get lost in the forest, witches offered to guess a riddle. If you guess right, u'll get a award, and if u fail - death.

• Like 1

9rFahNi.jpg

Back in the days when we thought this is a real PVP-Area! @Battle-Arena Giran

• Confused 1