Sign in to follow this  
donpaco

Online active players growing?

Anyone has an idea how many people are playing the server right now? Last that i know it that is was around 800 actives? I really have the idea that the community is growing!!! Am i true about that? Anyone else noticing?

I mean there's lack of decent servers to play lately... Crap like averia or tales, people realized they're getting scammed there when the servers never run for longer than half year... Dawn or (in a way) the new bnb are solid but they have their own problems. Obviously offic is a way to go too, but the subscription scares away a lot of people.

If you're a longterm player and you do your research, there's a big chance you'll end up here because the community is very decent and stable even year after opening which is a sign of a fantastic server... And obviously the classic chronicle helps a lot :)

Anyone has an idea how many people are playing the server right now? Last that i know it that is was around 800 actives? I really have the idea that the community is growing!!! Am i true about that? Anyone else noticing?

​Some time ago some "cheater" posted screenshot on forum with online check, and it was much more than 800 so i guess u would be satisfied to play here

A lot of servers have online counters on their page? Why we can't have one of that feature on our website? There is nothing for staff to be afraid of, none of serious players will leave the server just because the number is a bit lower than they would imagine.

A lot of servers have online counters on their page? Why we can't have one of that feature on our website? There is nothing for staff to be afraid of, none of serious players will leave the server just because the number is a bit lower than they would imagine.

​We were explaining it somewhere earlier.

It's pretty simple. 

Most of people are seeing those insane 10k+ online, 9+k online, 5k+ etc on advertising banners all over the internet and thinks its how it is, so by seeing our online they might think its too low and not get interested.

Haters can see our numbers and start accusing us in drawing fake numbers, because it's too high.

We just want to avoid any of those talks and let players and server talk for itself.

I mean there's lack of decent servers to play lately... Crap like averia or tales, people realized they're getting scammed there when the servers never run for longer than half year... Dawn or (in a way) the new bnb are solid but they have their own problems. Obviously offic is a way to go too, but the subscription scares away a lot of people.

If you're a longterm player and you do your research, there's a big chance you'll end up here because the community is very decent and stable even year after opening which is a sign of a fantastic server... And obviously the classic chronicle helps a lot :)

​haha thats exactly why i ended up here. And i wanted that special of classic. A feature growing server. Living the old days of l2 again :D.

yes some people returned , also i see some new clans the last month. I think the community is growing. :)

​Nice to know :D. Even as lowbie you can always party :D. at first you might not see much at party window but when you start a party its filled in max 15 min :D.