Sign in to follow this  
LastAnciet

Tank comparing

Hello,

I want to hear your opinion about what is best tank now, and what will be after update. I would like to compare them only for aoe pull and party support use. Maybe SK with cubics ?

Peace !

For AOE pull i would pick SK - pretty high base speed, pasive for shield defence when mobs hit from behind, mass para skill on 2.0 might be useful also. Also its best pick for tanking rb - hex + powerbreak  from cubic + slow + poison/bleed. For party support use as i said its good cos of cubics and paralize on pvp, but i consider DA to be better if u want to support ur party on pvp. Da has powerful fear that lands 80-90% on every1 around ur lvl or lower + shield stun, it also has big hp pool and panther summon that gonna have cancel an pretty good dps on 2.0 with beast shots, Also on 2.0 i think DA is the best pick for pvp because of insane crusher skill ( 10s reuse aoe skill with 6-9k power( dont rememebr exact value) it does high aoe dmg, cancel enemy buffs and decrease max cp pool buy 50%(?) and increase chance for debufs(?). Other tanks are considered to be weak on classic.

All in all in my opinion on 1.5 DA>SK>other tanks, and on 2.0 DA>SK>other tanks

For AOE pull i would pick SK - pretty high base speed, pasive for shield defence when mobs hit from behind, mass para skill on 2.0 might be useful also. Also its best pick for tanking rb - hex + powerbreak  from cubic + slow + poison/bleed. For party support use as i said its good cos of cubics and paralize on pvp, but i consider DA to be better if u want to support ur party on pvp. Da has powerful fear that lands 80-90% on every1 around ur lvl or lower + shield stun, it also has big hp pool and panther summon that gonna have cancel an pretty good dps on 2.0 with beast shots, Also on 2.0 i think DA is the best pick for pvp because of insane crusher skill ( 10s reuse aoe skill with 6-9k power( dont rememebr exact value) it does high aoe dmg, cancel enemy buffs and decrease max cp pool buy 50%(?) and increase chance for debufs(?). Other tanks are considered to be weak on classic.

All in all in my opinion on 1.5 DA>SK>other tanks, and on 2.0 DA>SK>other tanks

​Thank you for your opinion, and what do you think for taking sws as only one puller instead of tank ?

It works well, there is only 1 bad thing, when u have tank you can pull mobs with few characters and then run near tank and he can mass agro and take train on himself, If u want to use sws as train maker, sws has to make train alone

It works well, there is only 1 bad thing, when u have tank you can pull mobs with few characters and then run near tank and he can mass agro and take train on himself, If u want to use sws as train maker, sws has to make train alone

​Im looking for 1 char to pull, thought about best tank, but maybe sws is better idea for pull and pt support ?

Well for sure its easier to find pt as sws than as tank, and its also effective to pull trains. If u dont care about farming oly on 2.0 ( DA is rly good to do it) i think its better for u to play sws. Many CPs lf active sws

Hello,

I want to hear your opinion about what is best tank now, and what will be after update. I would like to compare them only for aoe pull and party support use. Maybe SK with cubics ?

Peace !

​aoe » SK/TK.

rb » SK.

pvp » DA/SK.

• Like 1

Do you think paladin will be better in 2.0? he get angelic icon and shield of sacrifice i think is the best skill of tanks to support party. With the same skills paladin was a oly farmer in other chronicles, i know fear from DA is op, but maybe paladin will be better than sk? only ask

Do you think paladin will be better in 2.0? he get angelic icon and shield of sacrifice i think is the best skill of tanks to support party. With the same skills paladin was a oly farmer in other chronicles, i know fear from DA is op, but maybe paladin will be better than sk? only ask

​nop, not gonna happen anytime soon unless some custom change kicks in

• Like 1

I think at pvp Paladin still will be useless but at pve why not :)

If the option is whats better, DA or anything else the answer for this question is always only one. DA xD

but im suspicious subject so dont mind what i say.

If u read more not just  1st 7 words of my most mby u would notice there is explaination why I think so

"For aoe pull i would pick"

*Proceeds to mention the worst tank for aoeing.*

​3rd probaply better, but you need to get to 76 first, and believe, it wont be easy, fortunaly, were not official server, we have class change service, so just pick DA or SK to enjoy and when you reached 76, change to paladin if you like

If u read more not just  1st 7 words of my most mby u would notice there is explaination why I think so

"For aoe pull i would pick"

*Proceeds to mention the worst tank for aoeing.*

I would consider only tk better for train pulls but since sk is much better overall in classic than tk and is not much worse than tk( still better than da/paladin) for train pulling, i recomended him SK, problem?

SK is by far the best tank for aoe pulling. SK/TK have guard stance, which is an active that increases p.def by a lot compared to DA/Paladin and have higher base speed.

SK's paralyze ability makes it perfect to defend vs people harassing you trying to stun you etc.

All around best tank for aoe mage party in pve. (by a lot)

Yes, tanks need wind song anyway(on abg) so if u want to use tank u need to have sws also(on 60+ lvls)

​If u are good BD u can do it only with bd. Personal expierience.