Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

excuse muaah, but the only ppl who can talk about orfen lv3 works, its the ppl who farm it.... or they have one,
i  read some many ppl who dont got a orfen lv3. .

lest nerf it..ok..,,,,, oh' cmon!!

what else ?

the real problem here is not the bug itself, because that can be fixed eventually.

the real problem here is the attitude towards this game from all these exploiters, that instead of reporting the bug they kept silent in order to powerlevel their chars.

and what's even worse, you see people crying about being locked at lv 77 when the lv limit was even supposed to stay at 75 until 2.0.

the admins already made a favor to top players nolifers in order to go a bit further when it wasn't even necessary, and you even got the balls to cry about bugs getting fixed, while attacking the administration for doing their job?

you guys are a fucking joke. you're lucky you haven't been banned yet from this server.

​Amen.

Lets stop here, ignore @zorgzor he has nothing to say more, his cp used all known advantages since 1.0, zrangers, bots, now orfen. Let them play, but they will perish on 77lvl and QQ how life is unfair coz they hit max lvl with exploitin orfen and nolifing.

​bugs is admin problems, who is nolifers is not you biznes, if you dont have time for classic dont play there, who use bots like you say is baned, if you dont have skill maby you use this programs. 

​lets see what should be players problem, and lets see what happened so far in this topic

1. Players are not allowed to:
1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws).
3. Players must:
3.1 Report any bug to server Administration/GMs
3.3 Abide by these rules.

* You are automatically agreeing with the Rules during the registration of your game account

(source: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2181-project-rules/)

looks like bugs are not only admins problem, while u took advantage of bugged orfen to max your lvl in no time w/o reporting it

• Like 2

the real problem here is not the bug itself, because that can be fixed eventually.

the real problem here is the attitude towards this game from all these exploiters, that instead of reporting the bug they kept silent in order to powerlevel their chars.

and what's even worse, you see people crying about being locked at lv 77 when the lv limit was even supposed to stay at 75 until 2.0.

the admins already made a favor to top players nolifers in order to go a bit further when it wasn't even necessary, and you even got the balls to cry about bugs getting fixed, while attacking the administration for doing their job?

you guys are a fucking joke. you're lucky you haven't been banned yet from this server.

​Amen.

Lets stop here, ignore @zorgzor he has nothing to say more, his cp used all known advantages since 1.0, zrangers, bots, now orfen. Let them play, but they will perish on 77lvl and QQ how life is unfair coz they hit max lvl with exploitin orfen and nolifing.

​bugs is admin problems, who is nolifers is not you biznes, if you dont have time for classic dont play there, who use bots like you say is baned, if you dont have skill maby you use this programs. 

​lets see what should be players problem, and lets see what happened so far in this topic

1. Players are not allowed to:
1.3 Take advantage of the server bugs (including geodata flaws).
3. Players must:
3.1 Report any bug to server Administration/GMs
3.3 Abide by these rules.

* You are automatically agreeing with the Rules during the registration of your game account

(source: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2181-project-rules/)

looks like bugs are not only admins problem, while u took advantage of bugged orfen to max your lvl in no time w/o reporting it

​I vote to ban zorgzor/Taduliz for hiding bugs he use and sayin "bugs is admins problems".

Gj Modoy, too bad ur quote is for nothing, coz zorgzor have no bloody idea there are server rules, he never read them.

• Like 3

we have report all bugs when we just find it, how long bugs is repaired is not players problem, or we must dont use items until admin repais ? so maby dont use skills who take more mp cose thay are buged  ?

we have report all bugs when we just find it, how long bugs is repaired is not players problem, or we must dont use items until admin repais ? so maby dont use skills who take more mp cose thay are buged  ?

​idk man, orfen earring was changed the day soil made this topic showing how it works, are u sure u reported it before and just admins were lazy to repair it? (i mean u reported it when it didnt give mp, coz u can get advantage out of it, what about other way around?)

what u talk about? no one got level deceases cuz of orfen bruh!.

​thats what he is saying, that he can NOT imagine decreasing lvls of ppl who actually exploited orfen bug

​its not problem of players if epics havebugs 5 months, when mental dont work and ppl lost castle and lots fight cose top lvl debufers cant debuf lov lvl admin dont do nothink it was ok for him, the same SHit what ADMIN will do if we take ADEN ? SOIL will cry and GM take adden from us cos Aden siege is on 2.0 ? and how UQ can get castle if aden castle siege is in 2.0 just. The same shit now with orffen, lets nerv orfen cose top players play to much.

​so you kept silent for 5 months of farming, good to know. this just shows what a bunch of clowns you all are.

and you even think you'll get Aden, when the only thing you guys know is how to kill mobs all day and PR/bsoe when shit goes wrong.

you ain't gonna take Aden with bsoes or PR. and the leveling game is coming to an end.

​idk man, orfen earring was changed the day soil made this topic showing how it works, are u sure u reported it before and just admins were lazy to repair it? (i mean u reported it when it didnt give mp, coz u can get advantage out of it, what about other way around?)

at this point, you expect them to report a bugged item, when they can get a huge advantage instead for months while keeping silent?

they will report it only when it can't be exploited enough.

at least after this episode, i hope that the admins will test this kind of stuff personally before putting it in game.

if it can't be fixed properly, at least keep it nerfed for the sake of balance.

I think such arogant exploiters should atleast get 1 week ban as punishment for intended exploits and disrespecting admins

• Like 1

ketamuh make video with orfen in loa  when we get first orfen 3 lvl

​yes, he showed it doesnt give mp at all, where is the video when it was giving double the mp it should?

i guess it would lower your xp speed instead of increasing it, so thats not important to report ^^

​yes, he showed it doesnt give mp at all, where is the video when it was giving double the mp it should?

i guess it would lower your xp speed instead of increasing it, so thats not important to report ^^

​abaut what double  mp you tolk ? now he give 1.5 % mp not 3 % like it must be

​abaut what double  mp you tolk ? now he give 1.5 % mp not 3 % like it must be

​its also 100% not 50% like it must be

You still talk about orfen? You need 80 mp for a spell right? So -80 mp. You give let's say 4k damage, you get 65-70 mp from orfen cause of 4k dmg to monsters. With 100% chance. Why the fck that is nerfed and on meele isn't? + for giving them ban for 1 week or so for not respecting noone.

Check 6.00 min how mp regen from mag cryt 4000+ dmg, and i have non regen from 9500 crits

​There,the chance is 50% to get 3% mp. Here the chance is 100% to get 1.5% mp. There got chance to regen 0 mp and lose 80-100 mp from spell. ​

Check 6.00 min how mp regen from mag cryt 4000+ dmg, and i have non regen from 9500 crits

​yes, he also regens that much mp every second hit, while u regen half of it every hit, put 1 and 1 together, its not hard

to tell u truth, u should just shut up about mages and orfen, coz sano will actually get mad at some point, and he will get orfen fixed to regen 3% with 50% chance, and THEN we will see real crying from you on forums, coz u will get down to 0 like falling rocket, because thats how korean random works in L2

- Fixed Refined Orfen's Earring description to match the new way of working.

• "MP +31, Mental Resistance and Atk. Rate +15%, Hold Resistance and Atk. Rate +20%, Healing Power +6%, Skill MP Consumption -5%. Absorbs 1.5% of damage inflicted on the enemy as MP. The effect doesn't stack if two identical earrings are worn. Cannot be enchanted."

off topic @San0 we will be now hidding bugs by changing description on items/skills? :P U should found out how really orfen works and fix it to how it should work.

the most funny part of all of this, it will be if they change to same way that works on official and then you ppl gonna understand chance is WAAAAAAAY lower then 50% (i mean WAAAAAAAAAAYYY lower), its actualy very sad chance if you are not on AOE and even on AOE if your damage is not decent and you are unlucky its sucky sucky.

but for sure will be funny to see the crying after with stuff such as : You broke Orfen because you made it as official!

PS: i saw someone talking about warlord skills. yes it is the same way in official, it does not work properly on most of the warlord skills.

the most funny part of all of this, it will be if they change to same way that works on official and then you ppl gonna understand chance is WAAAAAAAY lower then 50% (i mean WAAAAAAAAAAYYY lower), its actualy very sad chance if you are not on AOE and even on AOE if your damage is not decent and you are unlucky its sucky sucky.

but for sure will be funny to see the crying after with stuff such as : You broke Orfen because you made it as official!

PS: i saw someone talking about warlord skills. yes it is the same way in official, it does not work properly on most of the warlord skills.

​did you at least look movi which i post ? mag exp non stop on aoe with full mp, and still when hit with single mag attack from 3 hits 2 of tham regen him 300+ mp

i'll just leave >>it<< here, watch starting from 5:09:00

​He's doing aoe and regen so low mp, here if you make aoe with 2nd or 3rd skill you go full. Monkey you restore low mp eh? Man these guys were farming for 2 months solo non stop with this bug. Damn it's so sad