Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)

Orfen lvl 3 (Video solo EXP)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should that SA of orfen be removed?

• Nah. It's just fine!
    • Yes, remove it until they will fix it.
    • I don't have problem both ways.

Now i know why they can reach level 76 100% so fast like that :) They know bug of Orfen and use it to solo nonstop at BS without reporting it to GM xD

Honestly its not fair, GM should reset their level to 75 as cap of 1.5. Shame on you people who use bug to play :) 

• Like 1

the most funny part of all of this, it will be if they change to same way that works on official and then you ppl gonna understand chance is WAAAAAAAY lower then 50% (i mean WAAAAAAAAAAYYY lower), its actualy very sad chance if you are not on AOE and even on AOE if your damage is not decent and you are unlucky its sucky sucky.

but for sure will be funny to see the crying after with stuff such as : You broke Orfen because you made it as official!

PS: i saw someone talking about warlord skills. yes it is the same way in official, it does not work properly on most of the warlord skills.

​did you at least look movi which i post ? mag exp non stop on aoe with full mp, and still when hit with single mag attack from 3 hits 2 of tham regen him 300+ mp

​im not talking from videos, im talking from self experience, played on official for couple of months as EE main, never had one of those but played with couple of ppl who had it and i'm telling you for sure chance is something between 20% to 30% MAX of the MAX. if not less then 20%.

i know this wont mean anything to you cuz you seen to be blind to reason. but just leaving the facts there.

the most funny part of all of this, it will be if they change to same way that works on official and then you ppl gonna understand chance is WAAAAAAAY lower then 50% (i mean WAAAAAAAAAAYYY lower), its actualy very sad chance if you are not on AOE and even on AOE if your damage is not decent and you are unlucky its sucky sucky.

but for sure will be funny to see the crying after with stuff such as : You broke Orfen because you made it as official!

PS: i saw someone talking about warlord skills. yes it is the same way in official, it does not work properly on most of the warlord skills.

​did you at least look movi which i post ? mag exp non stop on aoe with full mp, and still when hit with single mag attack from 3 hits 2 of tham regen him 300+ mp

​im not talking from videos, im talking from self experience, played on official for couple of months as EE main, never had one of those but played with couple of ppl who had it and i'm telling you for sure chance is something between 20% to 30% MAX of the MAX. if not less then 20%.

i know this wont mean anything to you cuz you seen to be blind to reason. but just leaving the facts there.

​This guy is right. I believe normal attacks have same chance as spells on official. Here u can see this PR shooting with orfen lvl 3 and sometimes he even shoot 15x and orfen doesnt proc. I think chance is around 20% max 30%. Check this movie

Also i noticed there are snipers in loa not only on that little bridge but also at loa heart- dunno if its 2.0 change ot should be same on 1.5.

I think Orfen should be nerfed even more. To like 0,6%-1% mp regen with 100% chance or if u manage to make it like on offi with CHANCE to regen mana, it should be 3% mp regen and 20-30% chance

​This guy is right. I believe normal attacks have same chance as spells on official. Here u can see this PR shooting with orfen lvl 3 and sometimes he even shoot 15x and orfen doesnt proc. I think chance is around 20% max 30%. Check this movie

Also i noticed there are snipers in loa not only on that little bridge but also at loa heart- dunno if its 2.0 change ot should be same on 1.5.

I think Orfen should be nerfed even more. To like 0,6%-1% mp regen with 100% chance or if u manage to make it like on offi with CHANCE to regen mana, it should be 3% mp regen and 20-30% chance

​do u want some ppl to commit seppuku? who would be responsible for it then?

Too many suggestions of useless archers lol, ofc nerf orfen cuz u cant farm it. when the last time bizzquit reqrouped u to any epic? ohh sorry never:D. atleast u exp few times a week still something. what can be worse. lol

Btw gz with Aden.

Too many suggestions of useless archers lol, ofc nerf orfen cuz u cant farm it. when the last time bizzquit reqrouped u to any epic? ohh sorry never:D. atleast u exp few times a week still something. what can be worse. lol

​useless archers coz we dont bot as your old archer cp, kkkk, mucho useful cp

also maybe we would xp faster if our skill wouldnt be nerfed coz someone cried he was getting too much damage on robe mage

Why offtopic post? How do you coment this movie? When i 1st time noticed this thread i also thought "o god some nonfactors that dont have orfen found excuse why nolifers are 75+ and now wanan nerf orfen cos they dont have any", but after i watched some movies i came to conclusion that orfen on our server was regening 3-5x more mana than it does on official. I wish thsi server stays as close as posible to official and i dont like cusotm changes, u can see it on most of my posts. This orfen works different than on offi thats why i want it to be fixed. If u farm orfens and sacrifice ur time to do it every few days u deserve to get bonuses from it i agree and i have no problem with that. I have just problem that orfen regen 3-5x more mana here than on offi and it should be fixed (sano already cut regen by half but it still regen more mana than on offi)

more than 24hs of respawn of each epic. and no advantaje? just a jewell ? i dont think so... 
so many ppl will go againt us, cause they cant farm, and they dont know how to do it, or defend it. 
we spend a lot of time watching , camping, and defending each epic... and what is our reward for all time we spend? epic dont work as should as be (now 1.5%, i hope 3%)  and so many ppl cry on forum for nerf it, cause they cant get one.

please. its been touched this days, saturday dont works on mages. and sunday post siege, still dont work till the night. 

when perkunas and vigilance get a lot of orfen (dont know what timeline :p) , will our Managers de-nerfed for him ?? need more help ?

pls make soil and bizquit Hero, and give hero weapon before 2.0. thats fair for me. 

more than 24hs of respawn of each epic. and no advantaje? just a jewell ? i dont think so... 
so many ppl will go againt us, cause they cant farm, and they dont know how to do it, or defend it. 
we spend a lot of time watching , camping, and defending each epic... and what is our reward for all time we spend? epic dont work as should as be (now 1.5%, i hope 3%)  and so many ppl cry on forum for nerf it, cause they cant get one.

please. its been touched this days, saturday dont works on mages. and sunday post siege, still dont work till the night. 

when perkunas and vigilance get a lot of orfen (dont know what timeline :p) , will our Managers de-nerfed for him ?? need more help ?

pls make soil and bizquit Hero, and give hero weapon before 2.0. thats fair for me. 

​We have orfen, that's how I made the video. The problem is, you don't get it how it works. Cause you liked it how it was before and now you feel bad that you can't exp with an bug item. Okay you got lvl 3 orfen, that's okay you have the chance to regen mp, what else do you want man? Non stop exp better than with mp pots? No. And it was too late that I heard that wasn't right like this. I should do that earlier. You were farming all day/night at bs with overlord box.
I'll take hero, no need someone to give it to me.