Hello, AlexDark

A premium account will offer you the possibility to make dual box and see drop/spoil of monsters in game, also if the server is full it will allow you to enter it.

Now, keep in mind that nothing is in nails yet. We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

Feel free to share your opinion about it. Thanks you!

I think, anyway, bots will destroy this server.

ā€‹If there's enough people, bot parties can easily be killed anywhere by just putting mobs on their asses.

By pressing the "Bot report" button from social action you can notify a Game Master, but we will provide a good custom anti-botting system.

Edited by Draqla
  • Like 1

Hello, AlexDark

A premium account will offer you the possibility to make dual box and see drop/spoil of monsters in game, also if the server is full it will allow you to enter it.

Now, keep in mind thatĀ nothing is in nails yet.Ā We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

Ā 

ā€‹see drop/spoil of monsters in game is to op

mybe change it to x4 rates for premium users?

Why is seeing drop/spoil of monsters in game OP? Only advantage it gives is saving 10 seconds you would need to check that database.

Boosting xp rates for donation has a way heavier impact on the game.

• Like 1

LastHope is right, its not OP advantage its just 10 seconds saving you to not enter a website. Drop/Spoil of mobs are not a secret they are all on internet :D

LastHope is right, its not OP advantage its just 10 seconds saving you to not enter a website. Drop/Spoil of mobs are not a secret they are all on internet :D

ā€‹Ye i forgot about basic google search sorry my mistake :D

• Like 1

The problem i see in some private like one running like now l2Tales , they have Kaptcha system when we use the report bottom , but l2tower zrangerz etc..

are able to be set up for do the kaptcha the best solution its really to have some ADMIN in-game who can check reported char.

hello we are a community of Argentina

in my personal opinion it would not be right to dual box !! more thinking that is a server that will last a long time !! Dual prestige box shows you understand the server you will see many people playing but would be good since they have the opportunity to open a large structure as we would enjoy and the old days. Greetings look forward to the opening !!

They have to get some income to get this working, and buying premium accounts to people who wants to dualbox its better for the server than offering increased rates for premiums or having a cash shop, alsoĀ i bet that a lot of people wont pay a premium account so it gonna be viable to play a support char. I think its a good method to get some money to pay the server maintenance without broke the economy or becoming a p2w server.

• Like 3

ŠÆ тŠ°Šŗ ŠæŠ¾Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°ŃŽ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ уŠ²ŠµŠ»ŠøчŠµŠ½ шŠ°Š½Ń Š“рŠ¾Šæ/сŠæŠ¾ŠøŠ»? Š˜Š»Šø эŠŗсŠæ тŠ¾Š¶Šµ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ уŠ²ŠµŠ»ŠøчŠµŠ½? Š•ŃŠ»Šø Šø эŠŗсŠæ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ тŠ¾ тут Š±Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š²Š¾Š“стŠ²Š¾ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ ŠæрŠ¾Ń†Š²ŠµŃ‚Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š¾ŃŠ¾Š±ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ Š½Š° Š½Š°Ń‡Š°Š»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Ń… Š»Š¾ŠŗŠ°Ń†Šøях. ŠŠ“ŠµŠ½Š° Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ сыŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒŃŃ. Š˜ ŠµŃˆŠµ Š²Š¾ŠæрŠ¾Ń: ŠæрŠø ŠæŠ¾Š“ŠŗŠ»ŃŽŃ‡ŠµŠ½ŠøŠø ŠæрŠµŠ¼ŠøуŠ¼ Š°ŠŗŠŗŠ°ŃƒŠ½Ń‚Š° Š½Š° 1 Š¾ŠŗŠ½Š¾ Š¾Š½ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Šø Š½Š° 2 Š¾ŠŗŠ½Š¾? ŠšŠ°Ń€Š¾Ń‡Šµ уŠ¶Šµ Š·Š°Š“уŠ¼Š°ŃŽŃŃŒ стŠ¾Šøт Š»Šø Š²Š¾Š¾Š±Ń‰Šµ тут Š½Š°Ń‡ŠøŠ½Š°Ń‚ŃŒ.

Hello, AlexDark

Now, keep in mind thatĀ nothing is in nails yet.Ā We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

Ā 

ā€‹Geez finaly something about premium...

It is freaking hard to gather informations about that topic.

I have no experience about private servers the boxing and the buffsystem some people did talk about.. i just did play retail for 5 years right from day 1... at the 2nd day i did buy 3 more retail games and did pay 90 ā‚¬ every month for my boxes.

Not because i didnĀ“t enjoy parties.. or i never got a party... just because.. sometimes you just want to go to a spot.. and chillfarm while watching something on tv or listening to music.

Paying for a box ? Is that for ip ? for each pc ? A char who is played by my wife is a box too when i xp and her toons sits afk in my party ( since the level gap between 2 toons hurt after some time ) ? So i canĀ“t use her skills/buffs/heals while she isnĀ“t there ? Where is the border ?

Will it be a banwar like on retail where your enemy just mass reports you ?!? *ive got my account 11 times temp banned.. and i never touched a single bot.. the ppl who had the glow and were in a dominating clan know what iam talking about*

ŠÆ тŠ°Šŗ ŠæŠ¾Š½ŠøŠ¼Š°ŃŽ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ уŠ²ŠµŠ»ŠøчŠµŠ½ шŠ°Š½Ń Š“рŠ¾Šæ/сŠæŠ¾ŠøŠ»? Š˜Š»Šø эŠŗсŠæ тŠ¾Š¶Šµ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ уŠ²ŠµŠ»ŠøчŠµŠ½? Š•ŃŠ»Šø Šø эŠŗсŠæ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ тŠ¾ тут Š±Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š²Š¾Š“стŠ²Š¾ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ ŠæрŠ¾Ń†Š²ŠµŃ‚Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š¾ŃŠ¾Š±ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ Š½Š° Š½Š°Ń‡Š°Š»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Ń… Š»Š¾ŠŗŠ°Ń†Šøях. ŠŠ“ŠµŠ½Š° Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ сыŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒŃŃ. Š˜ ŠµŃˆŠµ Š²Š¾ŠæрŠ¾Ń: ŠæрŠø ŠæŠ¾Š“ŠŗŠ»ŃŽŃ‡ŠµŠ½ŠøŠø ŠæрŠµŠ¼ŠøуŠ¼ Š°ŠŗŠŗŠ°ŃƒŠ½Ń‚Š° Š½Š° 1 Š¾ŠŗŠ½Š¾ Š¾Š½ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Šø Š½Š° 2 Š¾ŠŗŠ½Š¾? ŠšŠ°Ń€Š¾Ń‡Šµ уŠ¶Šµ Š·Š°Š“уŠ¼Š°ŃŽŃŃŒ стŠ¾Šøт Š»Šø Š²Š¾Š¾Š±Ń‰Šµ тут Š½Š°Ń‡ŠøŠ½Š°Ń‚ŃŒ.

ā€‹ŠŃƒ хŠ¾Ń‚яŠ±Ń‹ Š³ŃƒŠ³Š» ŠæŠµŃ€ŠµŠ²Š¾Š“чŠøŠŗ Š±Ń‹ юŠ·Š½ŃƒŠ» ... Š’сё чтŠ¾ Š“Š°ŃŃ‚ ŠŸŃ€ŠµŠ¼ŠøуŠ¼ ŠŠŗŠŗ - этŠ¾ Š²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ Š³Ń€ŃƒŠ·Šøть 2 Š¾ŠŗŠ½Š° Šø сŠ¼Š¾Ń‚Ń€ŠµŃ‚ŃŒ сŠæŠ¾Š¹Š» Šø Š“рŠ¾Šæ с Š¼Š¾Š±Š¾Š² ŠæряŠ¼ Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ.Š’сё .

• Like 1

Hello, AlexDark

Ā 

ā€‹see drop/spoil of monsters in game is to op

mybe change it to x4 rates for premium users?

ā€‹No need do this . If x3 on classic - low for you , better go play on HF and other.

Hello, AlexDark

Ā 

I have no experience about private servers the boxing and the buffsystem some people did talk about.. i just did play retail for 5 years right from day 1... at the 2nd day i did buy 3 more retail games and did pay 90 ā‚¬ every month for my boxes.

Not because i didnĀ“t enjoy parties.. or i never got a party... just because.. sometimes you just want to go to a spot.. and chillfarm while watching something on tv or listening to music.

Paying for a box ? Is that for ip ? for each pc ? A char who is played by my wife is a box too when i xp and her toons sits afk in my party ( since the level gap between 2 toons hurt after some time ) ? So i canĀ“t use her skills/buffs/heals while she isnĀ“t there ? Where is the border ?

Will it be a banwar like on retail where your enemy just mass reports you ?!? *ive got my account 11 times temp banned.. and i never touched a single bot.. the ppl who had the glow and were in a dominating clan know what iam talking about*

ā€‹You have to pay premium to open more than a box for pc

Hello, AlexDark

Now, keep in mind that nothing is in nails yet. We will collaborate with our community and announce the final decision.

​Geez finaly something about premium...

I have no experience about private servers the boxing and the buffsystem some people did talk about.. i just did play retail for 5 years right from day 1... at the 2nd day i did buy 3 more retail games and did pay 90 € every month for my boxes.

Not because i didn´t enjoy parties.. or i never got a party... just because.. sometimes you just want to go to a spot.. and chillfarm while watching something on tv or listening to music.

Paying for a box ? Is that for ip ? for each pc ? A char who is played by my wife is a box too when i xp and her toons sits afk in my party ( since the level gap between 2 toons hurt after some time ) ? So i can´t use her skills/buffs/heals while she isn´t there ? Where is the border ?

​Your wife can play from her PC without buying a premium account. The premium account allows you to dual box on the same computer.

Hello, AlexDark

Ā 

ā€‹Your wife can play from her PC without buying a premium account. The premium account allows you to dual box on the same computer.

ā€‹

Hello, AlexDark

Ā 

ā€‹You have to pay premium to open more than a box for pc

ā€‹

Ah thank you for your answer... so dual boxing isnĀ“t only allowed when it comes down to 1 pc ? So it wouldnĀ“t be a problem for us when 1 person plays and the other account is just afk leeching or rebuffing now and then ? Since we wonĀ“t be able to play together all the time.

Ā 

Ā 

Did You (The Staff) consider cosmetics buyable thru ur website, sth like a cash shop but only for cosmetic items? It would be a good way to allow ppl that want to support server to do it and get a nice reward for it. Ofc i think that those items should be non tradable so it will eliminate selling them ingame for adena.

I think that is fair and not game breaking. It would allow some flow of money and money is needed to maintain staff and servers.

• Like 1

Did You (The Staff) consider cosmetics buyable thru ur website, sth like a cash shop but only for cosmetic items? It would be a good way to allow ppl that want to support server to do it and get a nice reward for it. Ofc i think that those items should be non tradable so it will eliminate selling them ingame for adena.

I think that is fair and not game breaking. It would allow some flow of money and money is needed to maintain staff and servers.

ā€‹I agree, as long as those do NOT increase stats.

• Like 1

I would rather buy cosmetic stuff as premium.
Serious.. gimme pets.. and hats !

No stats needed.. just for the look... but not stuff which change your armor or shields / weapons.

Just add bling bling... that would be awesome !

• Like 1