Sign in to follow this  
DoublePenetration

What do you think about - clan Fun ?

I think they have potential to contribute to the dynamic of the larger allies and ongoing wars. If they do decide to join a specific side, so be it. I also know one of the group's personal members/"founding fathers" if you will--he no longer has time to play, but so far I'm proud to see what he could help start. More players, more entertainment--simple as that!

dont know i just see them there on AQ bizz make new zerk :D

It was funny there, so much BSOE from Viga there. :D GF

​yea, then we cum back and had 1 AQ ring, gf

Why you guys so stupid? Who is that fagot which has started that topic? Why he even cares about what this guys going to do? To bump once again about zergunas? Omg new joke coming yes? We will remember this day when retards stop spamming about Zerg. You are trying to discuss not some useful things but those guys who are just playing and making some decisions playing here. Maybe let's make some sope opera l2classic.club version? You are freaking braindead dude.

gg have a nice day 

• Like 1

​First AQ on Zergunas ?)

​nope :D

​First AQ on Zergunas ?)

​perkunas was 3 times less then vig/sm/rok at aq.

​man you the best, 3 times more sorcs then perkunas) but it was a good job, u won.

Hope they dont join any big side :) 

more sides , more fun

​ofc more sides 55 lvl more fun:) soon it will not be fun for most of you guys and i guess u will merge with ES+tribo

more sides , more fun

​ofc more sides 55 lvl more fun:) soon it will not be fun for most of you guys and i guess u will merge with ES+tribo

​3 Months now you're saying you're 55 lvls, I get bored of this.. The same about boxes

more sides , more fun

​Uq side was 55 lvl ? Soon i wont be here so idc if you will be 20000 lvls bro ;)

Also its ironic that you guys say about 69 and merging and you welcomed back the people that sold you (pinkcake , imxo) to join your wars. But i guess you have to try to find someone worthy

more sides , more fun

​3 Months now you're saying you're 55 lvls, I get bored of this.. The same about boxes

​we are 70 bro, the fun clan is 55 lvl avrg a guess

more sides , more fun

​Uq side was 55 lvl ? Soon i wont be here so idc if you will be 20000 lvls bro ;)

Also its ironic that you guys say about 69 and merging and you welcomed back the people that sold you (pinkcake , imxo) to join your wars. But i guess you have to try to find someone worthy

​i said that is fun to have wars low lvl and killing them easy, nothing about us.

u dont know the story behind the situation with imxo and co :)

more sides , more fun

​i said that is fun to have wars low lvl and killing them easy, nothing about us.

​Well i can say the same thing , you dont know what i think its fun so dont make it seem like i enjoy killing 50 lvl people. :) Maybe you do.

more sides , more fun

​Well i can say the same thing , you dont know what i think its fun so dont make it seem like i enjoy killing 50 lvl people. :) Maybe you do.

​we talk statisticaly, and its easier to fight lower levels and it means its more fun for the avarage person.