Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

about enchant

fighter weapons 66% mage weapons 50%, armors/jvls +4 66% +5 45% +6 30% +7 25% +8 20% etc

​Where did you get this information?

fighter weapons 66% mage weapons 50%, armors/jvls +4 66% +5 45% +6 30% +7 25% +8 20% etc

​Where did you get this information?

​tests on official

lol i have only 30% to try 3 doom leather 5 to 6? dont tell me that, bad fellings now ;(

fighter weapons 66% mage weapons 50%, armors/jvls +4 66% +5 33% +6 30% +7 25% +8 20% etc

lol i have only 30% to try 3 doom leather 5 to 6? dont tell me that, bad fellings now ;(

​actually + 6 doom is like 30%-33% cos +4 is safe enchant

edit. actually im confused i saw info +5 1 part armor has 45% and other tests 30% so dunno and 1part armor +5 chance = 2 part armor (doom) +6

• Like 1

​actually + 6 doom is like 30-33% cos +4 is safe enchant

Sad, but nice to know, I didn't know the % chance on armors, only weapons ?

​^This, +5% flat chance on Dwarf characters, +0,2% chance for each point of STR, randomly +0,1 to +0,7% chance for having a weapon equipped, +0,2 to +0,6% chance for having a weapon not equipped, ~1,90078% lower or higher chance for enchanting in ~298 unit radious from Giran's Orc Guild (each wall reduces the radius by ~29,6 units), depending on how many times you've dropped and picked up beforehand [17 times when daylight, 22 times when night for maximum bonus (the day of the time needs to match your real life settings)].

These are 100% facts, but I've heard some rumors as well, for example that you get flat -1% chance on all servers for everytime you spread false info from old chronicle tests when each chronicle showed different results, especially when this has server has basically same ammount of ++mage and ++fighter weps. But as I said, this might be a rumor.

• Like 1

These are 100% facts, but I've heard some rumors as well, for example that you get flat -1% chance on all servers for everytime you spread false info from old chronicle tests when each chronicle showed different results, especially when this has server has basically same ammount of ++mage and ++fighter weps. But as I said, this might be a rumor.

​that would be problem of server, not chronicle ^^ get your rumors straight next time

• Like 1

​^This, +5% flat chance on Dwarf characters, +0,2% chance for each point of STR, randomly +0,1 to +0,7% chance for having a weapon equipped, +0,2 to +0,6% chance for having a weapon not equipped, ~1,90078% lower or higher chance for enchanting in ~298 unit radious from Giran's Orc Guild (each wall reduces the radius by ~29,6 units), depending on how many times you've dropped and picked up beforehand [17 times when daylight, 22 times when night for maximum bonus (the day of the time needs to match your real life settings)].

​Wow, u should write books with such storytelling possibilities

you forget about the weather. if its raining more chance it will fail...

​From what I've heard it's quite opposite.

Sun with high temperature and low humidity dries item which is more vulnerable to burn.

Don't listen to @San0 :ph34r:

• Like 1

Sun with high temperature and low humidity dries item which is more vulnerable to burn.

It's OK i made the armor +6, now have the others +5 to sell xD

It's OK i made the armor +6, now have the others +5 to sell xD

​With your luck you should go for +10 my man, +6 is so passé...

• Like 1