Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

I'm already explained to GM Yesterday Why I did this with that screenshots ^^ You are alone in fantazy. Do not waste your precius time The game is a game. It would be better to know your job at a time find infomation about me.

I'm already explained to GM Yesterday Why I did this with that screenshots ^^ You are alone in fantazy. Do not waste your precius time The game is a game. It would be better to know your job at a time find infomation about me.

Nobody needs 

information about you after this words. based on your posts all members from comunity learn who are you.

Dear Koll !   

почему  вы  разделяете  людей  на  категории  ,  это  дескридитация по  национальному  признаку  ,  если в  зделке  не  состоявшейся  виноваты  оба  то  почему  ставят  в бан  только  одну  сторону  ,  ведь  они  могли  не  отправлять  деньги  таким  образом  они  тоже  злоумышлинники  и  теперь  на  свободе  ,  вы  что  покрываете  бандитов  ?

Why did you split people into categories, it deskriditatsiya on a national basis if Open a deal is not held to blame for both, why put in a ban only one side, because they could not send money so they are also criminals and now on the loose, you that cover the bandits?

Dear Koll !   

почему  вы  разделяете  людей  на  категории  ,  это  дескридитация по  национальному  признаку  ,  если в  зделке  не  состоявшейся  виноваты  оба  то  почему  ставят  в бан  только  одну  сторону  ,  ведь  они  могли  не  отправлять  деньги  таким  образом  они  тоже  злоумышлинники  и  теперь  на  свободе  ,  вы  что  покрываете  бандитов  ?

Why did you split people into categories, it deskriditatsiya on a national basis if Open a deal is not held to blame for both, why put in a ban only one side, because they could not send money so they are also criminals and now on the loose, you that cover the bandits?

​Hello. Showing screen with opened paypal was needed to get more information and become more trusted from OCHOBA. This screen with PayPal was made already after we get first report about OCHOBA, but there wasn't enough proofs, so person tried to get more proofs.

Dear Koll !   

​Hello. Showing screen with opened paypal was needed to get more information and become more trusted from OCHOBA. This screen with PayPal was made already after we get first report about OCHOBA, but there wasn't enough proofs, so person tried to get more proofs.

So if they really did RMT but this trade is between OCHOBA and HWARANG how u have proof that HWARANG already paid for this account? ​

Dear Koll !   

So if they really did RMT but this trade is between OCHOBA and HWARANG how u have proof that HWARANG already paid for this account? ​

​Hello. They contacted me yesterday and approved it.

Dear Koll !   

​​"They" is HWARANG and OCHOBA? so u bait players by banned them first then showing some proof of other player (just a some chatting at skype) and make them approved it ??? good job

Dear Koll !   

​​"They" is HWARANG and OCHOBA? so u bait players by banned them first then showing some proof of other player (just a some chatting at skype) and make them approved it ??? good job

​No.

Please check first post where OCHOBA telling that "it's a secrete" how much he sold DANKHAL.

Also based on info that we have we are banning all chars related to OCHOBA ( DANKHAL is one of the OCHOBA chars ).

Dear Koll !   

​No.

Please check first post where OCHOBA telling that "it's a secrete" how much he sold DANKHAL.

I did read but did u read OCHOBA post after your post. so every SECRET is money ? maybe Dankhal just send him some kiss or rose :))​

So? OCHOBA trying to sell chars + 2 Clan halls for real money.

My reaction: 

It's against rules:

1.6 Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.
1.7 Buy, sell or exchange game accounts and characters.

I'm banning all OCHOBA chars - correct? Correct.

DANKHAL one of the OCHOBA chars? Yes. 

Chars past and future bind to CHAR, not to a PERSON who playing on it.

Edited by Koll

Also based on info that we have we are banning all chars related to OCHOBA ( DANKHAL is one of the OCHOBA chars              

So? OCHOBA trying to sell char + 2 Clan halls for real money.

My reaction: 

It's against rules:

DANKHAL on of the OCHOBA chars? Yes. 

1st. everything is on chatting so with "trying" u can ban more ppl?

2nd. Buy, sell or exchange is did or just planning to do that will get ban?

3rd. on OCHOBA post every deal and price is from ROKRizzo and ROKDevil so u got enough proofs to banned OCHOBA's chars and banning ROKRizzo and ROKDevil?

4th. how many char on their HWID??? and why only char from OCHOBA got banned and CH is set back to sell if u have enough proofs to sure that OCHOBA did RMT for his char and CH.

Also based on info that we have we are banning all chars related to OCHOBA ( DANKHAL is one of the OCHOBA chars              

So? OCHOBA trying to sell char + 2 Clan halls for real money.

My reaction: 

It's against rules:

DANKHAL on of the OCHOBA chars? Yes. 

1st. everything is on chatting so with "trying" u can ban more ppl?

2nd. Buy, sell or exchange is did or just planning to do that will get ban?

3rd. on OCHOBA post every deal and price is from ROKRizzo and ROKDevil so u got enough proofs to banned OCHOBA's chars and banning ROKRizzo and ROKDevil?

4th. how many char on their HWID??? and why only char from OCHOBA got banned and CH is set back to sell if u have enough proofs to sure that OCHOBA did RMT for his char and CH.

We have more evidence, but we don't see a need to publish all the data here! - ​from first post

About "He was planing, but he actually didn't done this" - we have screen that also OCHOBA showed where he actually thinking that he will get REAL MONEY for items. Also it's stupid from our side not to prevent such trades ( because after he will sell items, we can ban only buyer - seller won't be already on the server and won't care about buyer was banned ). It's like not trying to prevent drug dealer from selling drugs and only arrest person who buy it.

About "you see that they showed payment" - as I sad before they contacted us after first dialogue with OCHOBA and based on info that they gave us - there wasn't enough proofs to ban him. They started trying to get more info ( like an agents under cover ). This screen was NEEDED to show OCHOBA that they are actually interested in it and to become more trusted from OCHOBA side to get more information.

And as you understand, I couldn't give any information before we have enough proofs, otherwise OCHOBA would understand that he will be banned.

Edited by Koll

I just have lot question on this lesson :V

​Any other questions?

​​This is not my problem and I think I got enough info from this lesson. so I think we done :D​. I wont thinking or planning for RMT

I just have lot question on this lesson :V

​Any other questions?

​​This is not my problem and I think I got enough info from this lesson. so I think we done :D​. I wont thinking or planning for RMT

​I understand, but I must explain and show that we are not interested in ban people who play fair. Also we need to have enough proofs to ban person. In this case we have enough.

Edited by Koll

About "you see that they showed payment" - as I sad before they contacted us after first dialogue with OCHOBA and based on info that they gave us - there wasn't enough proofs to ban him. They started trying to get more info ( like an agents under cover ). This screen was NEEDED to show OCHOBA that they are actually interested in it and to become more trusted from OCHOBA side to get more information.

ok, proof please at contact clan rok members with you.

i remember nolimit. they spam in giran GM HELP PERKUNAS. i think they wrong. bcs we all see who is "perkunas" here. 

@RogerНа этом сервере 2 корейских клана насколько я помню. И стучат админам не hworang.
this server have 2 korean clans. and hworang is not "special agent" for admins. 

@RogerНа этом сервере 2 корейских клана насколько я помню. И стучат админам не hworang.
this server have 2 korean clans. and hworang is not "special agent" for admins. 

​​Sry im not talking about side of GM, its their job and they know what they have to do to make a good server. in this case I just wonder that is he got mistake :D

OMG. I can't believe this stuation.

GM. Your action's are just looks like WITCH HUNTING

so. ROK are just for entrapment? and they r not use any RMT for play?

That is really bullshit.

Anyway, I do not think this is bad behavior, as someone has told why people use RMT.

You can consider about there are Someone wanna play in this server who has extra money but doesn't have much time.

Even if dankhal has a RMT with ohchoba, this block action is not reasonable unless it does not adversely affect the server.

Rather, I think that we coexisting on the game server should be relieved to be able to keep a good character named Ohchoba and a good user named Dankhal

​I have to agree on this one, it really looks like borderline witch hunting atm... Not a huge fan of this all since the beginning.

one more funny story if oneday Im thinking about contact koll to give him good offer to buy his server so imagine what we will talking at this time :P

guys are you sheeps? Koll and the other gm did very good job!! i spend 1 years plus 2 months to play this server and someone come with real money and buy 1 char same lvl with me this is not fair game this is a bulls*** all know that char was bought for real money dont say about a gift or something like that!!! All knows ochoba bought char on Grand Kain ofc ochoba didnt give him free and ofc ochoba did well because earn some real money!! BUT hwarang now get REKT because they think they are smartest than gm's.. So gl for it!!!