Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

If you really don't want RMT why didn't you answer my reply?? Why did you reply only bait??

And I know You're interested to ROKDevil's girlfriend Did you foget to send her friend application on facebook? I have screenshot. Look in the mirror Do you imagine how suprised she was? It does not matter to find my information But You did like a monkey. Don't do that. you was like sell your soul to the game. Do something useful in your life and do something worthwhile. Why do you want to live your life in the wrong way?

lol monkey, all what u have u take from adena shop. take off your glasses, for you im gorrila. this is your max skill buy adena from someone who are better than you.

what about rok devil and ur clan leader we all know this guys want buy game stuff without admin too. 

in your posts, all forum and comunity know now what is true korean friendship. this a shame. 

if this fair play, pay to win, eat a random dog. 

Dude, I'm really feel sad about your real friends, if you have not yet handed in the trash

and... 

Let it be a good lesson for everyone! how to have korean like and how to have korean friendship :)

idk maybe this a realy friendship in korea, but in my region this peoples called two-faced scrapyard.

I did not play When you played on this server. What FriendShip you are talking about. Sell your character for real money to enemies who kills your friends? I never thought of you as a friend.

If our alliance leader Soil doesn't want us to leave first, We will be with him and We will never change, You don't know how much effort Soil is making for the ally, I can't believe that you were a Clan leader You are just a selfish person and We are people most who value the community. ROK peoples including myself fluent in English, Sometimes mistakes and misunderstandings occur. I am trying to reduce this field and become a true brother.We will do everything We can for the ally

• Like 1

guys are you sheeps? Koll and the other gm did very good job!! i spend 1 years plus 2 months to play this server and someone come with real money and buy 1 char same lvl with me this is not fair game this is a bulls*** all know that char was bought for real money dont say about a gift or something like that!!! All knows ochoba bought char on Grand Kain ofc ochoba didnt give him free and ofc ochoba did well because earn some real money!! BUT hwarang now get REKT because they think they are smartest than gm's.. So gl for it!!!

growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? And next, did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK. The PROOF in this case must be payment bill with reason or let adding few more rules like this​

1.6.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

1.7.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange game accounts and characters.

​P/s: maybe it was lag or something wrong that I didn't see my post so I write to post it again here :D

​It's not because he answered "SECRET" it's because he was making offer and was waiting to get money. Isn't it enough to think that person is trying to sell items for real money? He gave where to transfer money.

I know that he doesn't get money, but it's more then enough to understand that person was trying to sell for real money and if he would find buyer he would actually sell items.

Every offer are came from rok as i read all post here so read my funny story. So again what is real reason to ban Dankhal in this case, it like your topic or just like what u says now cuz Ochoba just trying to sell CH to his GOOD friend but dont forget a payment is done or not and if it done did u have all that proof about planning to do rmt between rok and ochoba before ochoba posted here or your topic just another one bait for him do mistake to approve that he did rmt? Ok let see what ochoba write above and check the time when they contact him. It really bait or they was wana buy it with ilegal way before they contact u? 

And one more question who know all that proofs showed from rok is bait or just they told u its bait???

guys are you sheeps? Koll and the other gm did very good job!! i spend 1 years plus 2 months to play this server and someone come with real money and buy 1 char same lvl with me this is not fair game this is a bulls*** all know that char was bought for real money dont say about a gift or something like that!!! All knows ochoba bought char on Grand Kain ofc ochoba didnt give him free and ofc ochoba did well because earn some real money!! BUT hwarang now get REKT because they think they are smartest than gm's.. So gl for it!!!

growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? And next, did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK. The PROOF in this case must be payment bill with reason or let adding few more rules like this​

1.6.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

​P/s: maybe it was lag or something wrong that I didn't see my post so I write to post it again here :D

​It's not because he answered "SECRET" it's because he was making offer and was waiting to get money. Isn't it enough to think that person is trying to sell items for real money? He gave where to transfer money.

I know that he doesn't get money, but it's more then enough to understand that person was trying to sell for real money and if he would find buyer he would actually sell items.

​in Poker game we call it ALL IN. i bet all. my enemy bluff and fold. 

nobody here have proof about existance BUYING or SELLING.

plans sometimes do not coincide with reality.

for example, I plan to live in Zealand because I like the nature of the country, but continue to live where I want.

I'm planning or in a fit of rage to kill his Korean friend, but do cops can blame me for the plans I drew on paper?

I did not play When you played on this server. What FriendShip you are talking about.

​is not me talking about friendship, its you talking about it. 

image.png

If our alliance leader Soil doesn't want us to leave first, We will be with him and We will never change, You don't know how much effort Soil is making for the ally, I can't believe that you were a Clan leader You are just a selfish person and We are people most who value the community. ROK peoples including myself fluent in English, Sometimes mistakes and misunderstandings occur. I am trying to reduce this field and become a true brother.We will do everything We can for the ally

​in your story about envy, I become sad bcs you like a miserable rat who beats in the back

Sell your character for real money to enemies who kills your friends? I never thought of you as a friend.

​which can not take the fight against the enemy opened the same power

​you can find easly that bro!!! just go info top lvl and you will not see ochoba name just  replace DANKHAL ... and ofc i was cp with ochoba  and i know ochoba speak russian no korean!!! because i have allready see chat from DANKHAL!! Btw i dont know in which clan you are or you are active player i know only this ochoba sold the char!! 

​yes u play with me, but no one dismiss you from party if u want to make independently, bcs this a role play game. and firstly this game about personality.

not like your friends who have emotional panic about fight in dion castle and rage quit from ally. and this good bcs im bored play near cops. ACAB.

and say hello people who luring players from 1 clan to next clan. 

so do not be surprised if death spike owned this guys.

no talking about "selfish" anymore.

sold? not. get it for free.

Hey @datplays check this out:

​See the menu buttons? See the 'SKT' provider? Remember what you told me recently?

This is ssibal video :) 

i like bilbao style 

​Damn, Even Koreans approve. Quality piece indeed!

​What Koreans? Bcoz RepublicOfKorea is not Korean clan for sure xD

Hey @datplays check this out:

​See the menu buttons? See the 'SKT' provider? Remember what you told me recently?

This is ssibal video :) 

i like bilbao style 

​Damn, Even Koreans approve. Quality piece indeed!

​What Koreans? Bcoz RepublicOfKorea is not Korean clan for sure xD

:P

ROK was Korean clan as name says :) but they had 1 donators CP + some ppl. But since they joined Vigicancer alliance they took in their clan everything that has two legs and mostly russians from Apocrap thats why i said that :D now there Koreans are the lowest amount 

Its just some idea.

Some ppl spend so many time here to play in this server and make a high lvl Character / Various items like Clan Halls etc, and some day they choose stop play for many reasons.

What about those chars and items can enter in Auction ?

===================================================

Auction - a system of trade for real money between players. You can buy an item that you recently tried to get but didn't succeeded. Or you can sell all not needed stuff for real money, or put to auction an expensive thing for you, because of a greedy dwarf sitting inside of you. By selling items on the auction you can withdraw funds from the gaming world, into the real.

To participate in the bidding at the auction you should have Euro on the balance of your MA.

How to get Euro: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2955-how-to-donate

Still, some Koreans are good enough for me, I feel a bit better knowing I play on a server with Koreans :D

​i dont say all korea this a rats. i say i dont throw my mercedes if this car made in germany, and we win 2 world war versus hitler.

this a personaly about 3 peoples, and 1 clan. 

Still, some Koreans are good enough for me, I feel a bit better knowing I play on a server with Koreans :D

​i dont say all korea this a rats. i say i dont throw my mercedes if this car made in germany, and we win 2 world war versus hitler.

​Ok enough now!!! OCHOBA you play o Grand Kain right??? go farm bro!!!!

Its just some idea.

Some ppl spend so many time here to play in this server and make a high lvl Character / Various items like Clan Halls etc, and some day they choose stop play for many reasons.

Auction - a system of trade for real money between players. You can buy an item that you recently tried to get but didn't succeeded. Or you can sell all not needed stuff for real money, or put to auction an expensive thing for you, because of a greedy dwarf sitting inside of you. By selling items on the auction you can withdraw funds from the gaming world, into the real.

To participate in the bidding at the auction you should have Euro on the balance of your MA.

How to get Euro: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2955-how-to-donate

​lol dont play retard, they ban rmt cos they want ppl to use their auction instead of maxcheaters ebay etc. They earn  $$ for server when u use server auction system, so they try to limit other rmt trade ways. Its obvious. Thye just put a bit too high tax rate so ppl try to cheat and get orther way to rmt than this server auction. 50% tax is insane. Overall, thosauction system he re is good, its just way too high tax in my opinion and it makes ppl use other way to cash out. if it was like 15% it would be fair imo and good safe way to rmt

​Ok enough now!!! OCHOBA you play o Grand Kain right??? go farm bro!!!!

​farm? better i pay lol. for some new toys. 

auction, accepted 1 side rmt, u still playing in selling sandbox? go farm bro!

Its just some idea.

​lol dont play retard, they ban rmt cos they want ppl to use their auction instead of maxcheaters ebay etc. They earn  $$ for server when u use server auction system, so they try to limit other rmt trade ways. Its obvious. Thye just put a bit too high tax rate so ppl try to cheat and get orther way to rmt than this server auction. 50% tax is insane. Overall, thosauction system he re is good, its just way too high tax in my opinion and it makes ppl use other way to cash out. if it was like 15% it would be fair imo and good safe way to rmt

​Like a say in start its just some idea to have a choice if you wana leave server to sell chars and various items safe and dont wana take ban. Like this drama i see here.

Yes tax is insane but if they change it for example 20% - 30% if change some rules or put some more fair to both sides Server/Player to stop ppl use other ways to cash out the time spend here.

As know we play in a privet server and all private server have some kind of donete (to make the server we play alive).

or if you have time to spend in game. (all know time is money)

Some ppl have time some others have money and i wana play :)

So Rok's people was breaking the law about RMT but they cant make payment done yet. Then they were afraid that they will be banned if someone report this to GM

After that they went to talk to San0 or another GMs, brought them some informations about other people who also try to buy character, items or adena for real money. They wont be banned too ? Its ridicilous. Hahaha !!!

GGWP ROK :) You guys are smart ass !

Question here, after GM knew about the things what Rok gave to them, why they didnt go to collect informations theirselves but asked Rok's people to do it ? Mistake or its their plan ? Doing good things, report another players so they wont get banned too ? 

Fair enough guys !

​ROK people was collecting information to proof that OCHOBA RMT, they wasn't planing to buy chars or CHs. From the other side OCHOBA was planing to sell chars and CHs.

xaxaxa

looks like this:

addict call the cops

- hi, we have drugdealler.

- ok where?

- here look in skype!

- ok busted, take ur gifts

- thanks, we going to buy drugs to spammers from world chat, ok? 

- ok guys go.

​I already explained you:

[Sat.10.12.2016 18:48:22] Игорь Абрамович: so, i need to pm someone for buying adena for real money. dont like a price. give message to you. and you get him in ban. and i go to next man for looking adena. this is work?
[Sat.10.12.2016 18:50:25] Koll Classic: You need to PM, he must tell that he is interested, he must give where to send money, proof that it's was him in game and in skype and then - yes.

Every offer are came from rok as i read all post here so read my funny story. So again what is real reason to ban Dankhal in this case, it like your topic or just like what u says now cuz Ochoba just trying to sell CH to his GOOD friend but dont forget a payment is done or not and if it done did u have all that proof about planning to do rmt between rok and ochoba before ochoba posted here or your topic just another one bait for him do mistake to approve that he did rmt? Ok let see what ochoba write above and check the time when they contact him. It really bait or they was wana buy it with ilegal way before they contact u? 

And one more question who know all that proofs showed from rok is bait or just they told u its bait???

​​I don't see OCHOBA reporting that they trying to buy for real money before he was banned.