Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

proof that it's was him in game and in skype and then - yes.

​we not have it.

From first post: 

(facepalm)

guys are you sheeps? Koll and the other gm did very good job!! i spend 1 years plus 2 months to play this server and someone come with real money and buy 1 char same lvl with me this is not fair game this is a bulls*** all know that char was bought for real money dont say about a gift or something like that!!! All knows ochoba bought char on Grand Kain ofc ochoba didnt give him free and ofc ochoba did well because earn some real money!! BUT hwarang now get REKT because they think they are smartest than gm's.. So gl for it!!!

growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? And next, did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK. The PROOF in this case must be payment bill with reason or let adding few more rules like this​

1.6.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

1.7.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange game accounts and characters.

​P/s: maybe it was lag or something wrong that I didn't see my post so I write to post it again here :D

​It's not because he answered "SECRET" it's because he was making offer and was waiting to get money. Isn't it enough to think that person is trying to sell items for real money? He gave where to transfer money.

I know that he doesn't get money, but it's more then enough to understand that person was trying to sell for real money and if he would find buyer he would actually sell items.

Every offer are came from rok as i read all post here so read my funny story. So again what is real reason to ban Dankhal in this case, it like your topic or just like what u says now cuz Ochoba just trying to sell CH to his GOOD friend but dont forget a payment is done or not and if it done did u have all that proof about planning to do rmt between rok and ochoba before ochoba posted here or your topic just another one bait for him do mistake to approve that he did rmt? Ok let see what ochoba write above and check the time when they contact him. It really bait or they was wana buy it with ilegal way before they contact u? 

And one more question who know all that proofs showed from rok is bait or just they told u its bait???

​​I don't see OCHOBA reporting that they trying to buy for real money before he was banned.

​yes, I'm sorry, but I'm not such a two-faced.

I understand that you was just trying to sell of Real money and you not get them + was banned. I understand why you are angry, why you mad at me and on anyone. But please start be responsible for your actions.

​we not have it.

From first post: 

(facepalm)

​but it is not

"proof that it's was him in game"

​we not have it.

From first post: 

(facepalm)

​but it is not

"proof that it's was him in game"

Edited by Koll

actions? all actions here this a talking in skype and "waiting money".

100500 people are doing it every day, and even you

​RMT is against rules. Please read them.

• Like 1

I understand that you was just trying to sell of Real money and you not get them + was banned. I understand why you are angry, why you mad at me and on anyone. But please start be responsible for your actions.

​He was not playing

He was trying to RMT which is forbidden

He got banned

End of story.

Why to care about ppl that break rules AND was not playing anymore anyway. He try to do drama now, how hurt he is, the truth is that he didnt lost anything coz hes was long time not playing anyway. Yet he cry he is banned and got no money, like somebody care :P

actions? all actions here this a talking in skype and "waiting money".

100500 people are doing it every day, and even you

​RMT is against rules. Please read them.

i mean ochoba banned not for rmt, ochoba banned for talking in skype and waiting money. this a your words.

bcs not the fact that it was.

I did not commit nothing gaming stuff for money.

we no have 1 proof. words without actions this only words.

​He was not playing

He got banned

End of story.

Why to care about ppl that break rules AND was not playing anymore anyway. He try to do drama now, how hurt he is, the truth is that he didnt lost anything coz hes was long time not playing anyway. Yet he cry he is banned and got no money, like somebody care :P

​wrong.

money is not problem. problem is people who can say hi friend and make backstab. problem is a corruption. problem this a cover realy rmt.

​He was not playing

He got banned

End of story.

​wrong.

money is not problem. problem is people who can say hi friend and make backstab. problem is a corruption. problem this a cover realy rmt.

​problem is breaking rules, rules have been broken. Doesnt matter how they were found. If he didnt sin, he is not afraid

​ochoba or dankhal no have clan hall for selling. if we speak about this player. but getting ban for try selling air?

ochoba leave server and give all stuff for friend HACPATb. and they not selling nothing. this man play for fun. not for money.

​Just found out that you are OCHOBA. ¬¬

• Like 1

​ochoba or dankhal no have clan hall for selling. if we speak about this player. but getting ban for try selling air?

ochoba leave server and give all stuff for friend HACPATb. and they not selling nothing. this man play for fun. not for money.

​Just found out that you are OCHOBA. ¬¬

​hi :) but you know, this words is true.

​He was not playing

He got banned

End of story.

​wrong.

​problem is breaking rules, rules have been broken. Doesnt matter how they were found. If he didnt sin, he is not afraid

​rules no have "ban in connection with the communication on Skype and waiting for money"

​He was not playing

He got banned

End of story.

​wrong.

​It's most of the players problems. When they get caught they trying to tell anything to prove that it wasn't them. OCHOBA started that it wasn't him, then it was a joke.

I remember botter was telling me that it was his little brother playing and because he doesn't understand how to do nothing ( only can kill mobs ) - he wasn't responding, but then I showed that his "brother" was targeting mobs that person can't see and was trying to kill them. He confessed that he was botting ( because proof was showing it ).

Here are the same. OCHOBA mad and trying to tell anything to get items/chars back and maybe try to sell them again.

So Rok's people was breaking the law about RMT but they cant make payment done yet. Then they were afraid that they will be banned if someone report this to GM

After that they went to talk to San0 or another GMs, brought them some informations about other people who also try to buy character, items or adena for real money. They wont be banned too ? Its ridicilous. Hahaha !!!

GGWP ROK :) You guys are smart ass !

Question here, after GM knew about the things what Rok gave to them, why they didnt go to collect informations theirselves but asked Rok's people to do it ? Mistake or its their plan ? Doing good things, report another players so they wont get banned too ? 

Fair enough guys !

​ROK people was collecting information to proof that OCHOBA RMT, they wasn't planing to buy chars or CHs. From the other side OCHOBA was planing to sell chars and CHs.

Question is still remained, why they asked about Ochoba's account is sold to someone or not? 

And why you want another people to do your job? Will you give them anything by doing so? If yes, what is the reward of being a traitor to their friends? I guess its must be expensive gift because it comes from GMs of the server :)

Roks tried to buy clan hall or tried to collect proofs about RMT to send those to GMs. Ok i get it !

So i dont see anything involed to buy or sell character here :)

You can ban Dankhal for whatever reasons. I dont care about it anymore

Anyway, its your server, your choice to do anything you want. Im not gonna fight or talk about this anymore. Decision cant be changed !

End up, its lesson for everyone. You guys know GMs power and there is alot of people who cant win fight in game. They tried to kiss GMs asses by betraying their friends, setting them to trap so GMs will protect them, help them to ban some characters of their enemies and close their eyes to let those people keep playing in this server. Even they also tried to do RMT, but GMs can forgive them and cover them by " They were trying to collect proofs about RMT to help GMs "

Yes, you are right ! There is no rule about banned people who do those things like that !

HOW FAIR IT IS :) 

So Rok's people was breaking the law about RMT but they cant make payment done yet. Then they were afraid that they will be banned if someone report this to GM

After that they went to talk to San0 or another GMs, brought them some informations about other people who also try to buy character, items or adena for real money. They wont be banned too ? Its ridicilous. Hahaha !!!

Question here, after GM knew about the things what Rok gave to them, why they didnt go to collect informations theirselves but asked Rok's people to do it ? Mistake or its their plan ? Doing good things, report another players so they wont get banned too ? 

Fair enough guys !

​ROK people was collecting information to proof that OCHOBA RMT, they wasn't planing to buy chars or CHs. From the other side OCHOBA was planing to sell chars and CHs.

Question is still remained, why they asked about Ochoba's account is sold to someone or not? 

And why you want another people to do your job? Will you give them anything by doing so? If yes, what is the reward of being a traitor to their friends? I guess its must be expensive gift because it comes from GMs of the server :)

Roks tried to buy clan hall or tried to collect proofs about RMT to send those to GMs. Ok i get it !

Anyway, its your server, your choice to do anything you want. Im not gonna fight or talk about this anymore. Decision cant be changed !

End up, its lesson for everyone. You guys know GMs power and there is alot of people who cant win fight in game. They tried to kiss GMs asses by betraying their friends, setting them to trap so GMs will protect them, help them to ban some characters of their enemies and close their eyes to let those people keep playing in this server. Even they also tried to do RMT, but GMs can forgive them and cover them by " They were trying to collect proofs about RMT to help GMs "

Yes, you are right ! There is no rule about banned people who do those things like that !

​1) No one doing our job, people are just active and want to help server.

2) They doesn't get anything for this.

3) "I have necro 69 if you want" - please take 2 min and READ 1st post. And it's only that we showed. DANKHAL was SOLD. DANKHAL is ex OCHOBA before he changed char name. How you explain this

4) "You can ban DANKHAL" - he was SOLD = RMT. DANKHAL = OCHOBA. RMT is server rules restricted.

5) Even they also tried to do RMT, but GMs can forgive them and cover them by " They were trying to collect proofs about RMT to help GMs " - No they don't. They contacted us right after first dialogue, we showed it. 

3.1 Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

"I guess its must be expensive gift because it comes from GMs of the server "

"They tried to kiss GMs asses"

Edited by Koll

Fair enough guys !

3) "I have necro 69 if you want" - please take 2 min and READ 1st post. And it's only that we showed. DANKHAL was SOLD. DANKHAL is ex OCHOBA before he changed char name. How you explain this

4) "You can ban DANKHAL" - he was SOLD = RMT. DANKHAL = OCHOBA. RMT is server rules restricted.

5) Even they also tried to do RMT, but GMs can forgive them and cover them by " They were trying to collect proofs about RMT to help GMs " - No they don't. They contacted us right after first dialogue, we showed it. 

3.1 Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

Koll, im done here at this topic. Dont bring any rule to show me here because im not breaking anything. Wasnt 500 cols untradeable to Dee last time not expensive? Each person has different out look and action at same thing. So its your server, your right to do whatever you want or whatever you feel thats right !

Have a nice new week !

Fair enough guys !

Koll, im done here at this topic. Dont bring any rule to show me here because im not breaking anything. Wasnt 500 cols untradeable to Dee last time not expensive? Each person has different out look and action at same thing. So its your server, your right to do whatever you want or whatever you feel thats right !

Have a nice new week !

​I don't understand how you connected Dee ( which was my mistake ) and person selling items for real money.

And also I told they doesn't get anything for this. 

Also you are breaking rules and I showed it to you which one.

Edited by Koll

not really reading every post here, its just funny how we assume that koreans didnt RMT :D and yeah, i know u wanna say "show me proof where they bought anything", well, there isnt proof they bought their things long time ago, however from non biased point of view this screenshots would show they "tried" to RMT, maybe not on this chars or CH, but u know, probably not first time they did it :D 

not really reading every post here, its just funny how we assume that koreans didnt RMT :D and yeah, i know u wanna say "show me proof where they bought anything", well, there isnt proof they bought their things long time ago, however from non biased point of view this screenshots would show they "tried" to RMT, maybe not on this chars or CH, but u know, probably not first time they did it :D 

​I can only rely on facts and proofs. It can't be "maybe", "I think so" or anything other. 

​I can only rely on facts and proofs. It can't be "maybe", "I think so" or anything other. 

​maybe was used in sentece "maybe not this CH or chars", as far as i can see there is no proof they didnt buy it, but also there isnt proof they did, so thats why its maybe not in this case, but everybody knows where is truth, only thing i am saying is that these screenshots could probably used against koreans and them doing RMT 

but as i said, i dont care about any bans, money can buy you items, not skill or hands, so its still fine eventho they have advantage

• Like 1