Frintezza45

What class to play?

Hi everyone,

I know this is the most annoying/common question ever, but I'm having trouble choosing what to play in this server. I only have a few months until college so I really want to play with something fun, I don't want to get to lvl 52 and regret having chosen that class. I never played anything before Interlude so I want some advice in regards of DDs in C3 as I want to focus on PVP. I'd risen a Storm Screamer in Gracia E. but I don't know how viable that'd be in this server. Also, I don't want to play Archers, I consider them to be the dullest f1 spam classes in L2, never liked them. 

So what would be your suggestion for a fun/viable PVP class? I'm really into Dark Elves! How good are Abyss Walkers in c3?

Thanks in advance! 

Hi everyone,

I know this is the most annoying/common question ever, but I'm having trouble choosing what to play in this server. I only have a few months until college so I really want to play with something fun, I don't want to get to lvl 52 and regret having chosen that class. I never played anything before Interlude so I want some advice in regards of DDs in C3 as I want to focus on PVP. I'd risen a Storm Screamer in Gracia E. but I don't know how viable that'd be in this server. Also, I don't want to play Archers, I consider them to be the dullest f1 spam classes in L2, never liked them. 

So what would be your suggestion for a fun/viable PVP class? I'm really into Dark Elves! How good are Abyss Walkers in c3?

Thanks in advance! 

​abyss walker and overall daggers are getting really big pvp boost in 2.0, however i believe if u start it u will regret it at 52, coz i dont think AW is class which u can enjoy at that lvl, however with gaining lvls it should be just better and better

if u want to play mage, strongest one is necro (most tanky, biggest variety of debuffs, good AoE skill, CDL for solo xp), but i dont think spellhowler would be bad decision, u still have silence (i think, not sure about this one), biggest dmg from all mages, CDL option for solo xp, also good for aoe xp, so one of those wont bore u even on low lvls, because u will swim trought them easly

however if u feel dedicated and u played dagger before and u  enjoyed it, i would recommend it, for me it was, is, and will be one of the classes which are most fun to play either in pvp or olympiad (**** pve anyway :P )

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance! 

however if u feel dedicated and u played dagger before and u  enjoyed it, i would recommend it, for me it was, is, and will be one of the classes which are most fun to play either in pvp or olympiad (**** pve anyway :P )

​99% of this game is pve 

PVE IS LIFE

this server isn't c3.. 

c = classic

c1 = classic 1.0
c2 = classic 1.3
c3 = classic 1.5

You got outplayed by a newbie who didn't even create a char yet, go dig a hole 

@​OP: We need to talk, this really isn't C3, this is a Classic chronicle - it's even slower than a C3 for what it's worth. And if I understood your post correctly, then:

2) You want to PvP
2) You have only few months until college start, then you won't have much time to play

These two just don't match together all too well here, because:

1) Some serious PvP starts after 52
2) It can take over a month to get there (depending on your daily play hours obviously).

That being said, I'd agree with what MoDoy said - if you like dagger, go for it. There isn't really any necessarily bad character here, each has its own.

• Like 2

:ph34r:DA:ph34r:

DA is OP

Fear and beast shot will make it even more OP :ph34r:

Dont play DA xD

Play Temple Knight or Paladin to be Hero :x

Hero more OP :P

DA for girls.

play hard, AW its ok.

Is it so sad to be raped by girl?

If u want hard go paladin, aw with farm dyes and bow is not bad ;) 

if u want easy go archer+prp till 52. And later change to whatever u like. Wl possible also.

is it so sad be passive in rape?

anyway all character possible for playing. this a regular questions from start this game. who better for playing. guys u dont have personal mind? for me this wizard. for you this something another.

Play mage. Necro was op in c1-c4. Cause C1-C4 was all the range fights most of the time. SpS should be nice with best mag crit rate. Solo farm is quite easy. Mass skills are available. When I played l2 for the 1st time I was a SK. Even been able to kill most of people on arena but it was absolutelly useless in mass pvp. The same for any melee. Oli mabye will be easier but there will be Necro again.