Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Dying non-sense in CS

Dying non-sense in CS.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we put penalty when you die in siege area and return back to the flag?

• Yes, add 5-10 seconds respawn time (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • Yes, add war-like losing exp 1% (I don't like it how it's atm).
    • No, it's fine like that.

It should be 1% loss in the siedge zone as designed(BUT LATER). That's because high lvl need some purpose in the game at last stages(when fully equiped and lvled). It always been that way. After every siedge you should return your % which adds dayly pvp in the game. Otherwise high lvls will be go more and more rare in the game, first on epics and siedges, than only siedges, then never.

176 vs 216 seems pretty equal for me. 22% difference could be tolerated by tactics or lvl\equip differense.

Changing the balance to vigi side now (as 1% and respawn delay supposed to do) will actually harm the future of the server. WS side should get some fat for now (lvls&equip).

When WS side will have many of members 70+ ( maybe in a couple of months and if the siedge cc(and siedge results) is not changed) - admins should make 1% loss as designed.

* Outside view

​on normal server like it was C4 clans who was 40/50+ lvl dont go on siege, cose all lose %, and castle was for strongers ppl, not like we how now, Bizz inv all Meat from server, and thay just rush and take mana from us. thay die and rush more and more times.... no tactic, nothink, just stupid rash, ppl dont care abaut %, if it will be -1 % all will think twise to be like meat...

​It's not C4 monkey. At aden u didnt pass to siege zone, u we're diying like a shit. And also u're always talking about pr, but u only one side that pr even in cs, so stfu

ES was afraid to lose dion for a month, thats the reality. the Friendly/communication will show up the next week :).

​But they didnt betray theire clan to make some epics

​cose pro players make PR for regroup and regen, not like pis of shit die and rush cow...

Show me any proofs when i was diying like a shit? Pro players in your opinion doesnt pr in any situation. But u are so many times PRing, so I think u got around 50k mp pull on every your char and u always come with 15mp into pvp

​i dont looking for prove, if wana prove go look movi from some last sieges. when ppl rush on 2 x pots, cose no regroup no buffs. just meat.
 "Pro players in your opinion doesnt pr in any situation" i think you dont anderstand me, cose i say that pro ppl must pr for regroup or regen.

​yeyeye u need always to regen i got it. And u always dont have any proofs, just lying in every topic.

It should be 1% loss in the siedge zone as designed(BUT LATER). That's because high lvl need some purpose in the game at last stages(when fully equiped and lvled). It always been that way. After every siedge you should return your % which adds dayly pvp in the game. Otherwise high lvls will be go more and more rare in the game, first on epics and siedges, than only siedges, then never.

176 vs 216 seems pretty equal for me. 22% difference could be tolerated by tactics or lvl\equip differense.

Changing the balance to vigi side now (as 1% and respawn delay supposed to do) will actually harm the future of the server. WS side should get some fat for now (lvls&equip).

When WS side will have many of members 70+ ( maybe in a couple of months and if the siedge cc(and siedge results) is not changed) - admins should make 1% loss as designed.

* Outside view

​on normal server like it was C4 clans who was 40/50+ lvl dont go on siege, cose all lose %, and castle was for strongers ppl, not like we how now, Bizz inv all Meat from server, and thay just rush and take mana from us. thay die and rush more and more times.... no tactic, nothink, just stupid rash, ppl dont care abaut %, if it will be -1 % all will think twise to be like meat...

​It's not C4 monkey. At aden u didnt pass to siege zone, u we're diying like a shit. And also u're always talking about pr, but u only one side that pr even in cs, so stfu

ES was afraid to lose dion for a month, thats the reality. the Friendly/communication will show up the next week :).

​cose pro players make PR for regroup and regen, not like pis of shit die and rush cow...

Show me any proofs when i was diying like a shit? Pro players in your opinion doesnt pr in any situation. But u are so many times PRing, so I think u got around 50k mp pull on every your char and u always come with 15mp into pvp

​i dont looking for prove, if wana prove go look movi from some last sieges. when ppl rush on 2 x pots, cose no regroup no buffs. just meat.
 "Pro players in your opinion doesnt pr in any situation" i think you dont anderstand me, cose i say that pro ppl must pr for regroup or regen.

​yeyeye u need always to regen i got it. And u always dont have any proofs, just lying in every topic.

how much we need it not your biznes.

i just want to remind u guys, that Zorgzor wanted to rage quit after Perkunas took Giran castle back.

THX ADMIN FOR ALL DEBUFS from enemy 100 % land rate to us GL on server

~ Taduliz 11.09.2016 - Giran Castle loss to Perkunas

​but hes kinda trash at promises too xD

• Like 2

* Outside view

​we dont betray no one. i camp farm and defends epics all year to get it . you dont know how to defend a epic baby. so... less talk, more action if wanna epics. or just wait bizzquit promise. 
cause i worked hard to get it :). 

edit: even you dont know about respawn time . so... go kill ppl on EV.

i'm curious about what would happen if they would put back exp loss on sieges.

probably the sieges attendance would drop drastically for some people, especially for those that prefer to farm all the week and barely do any pvp at all.

and ofc, you wouldn't see people respawning at flags and going kamikaze as often as they do now.

​half of vigi ally)))

​too bad that the facts actually show otherwise, but feel free to keep dreaming.

i always enjoy watching percunas restart or PR in loa due to lack of balls for pvp.

guess doing pvp with us must be really scary for some people 108.gif

• Like 1

* Outside view

​I like how half of people think of this is a good thing and the other half think it's a bad thing xD

​cose 50+ % of zergunas  not to go to siege, in daily pvp all they PR.... cose thay enter zergunas with low lvl and dont know what mean war, and just pr, on siege thay not pr cose no % lose,,,, thay cry abaut %.... simply. if we have -1 % on siege low clans stay in towns... cose thay  lose 1+ lvl on sieges. and clans with tactic do more than now, cose mp end and nothink posible to do, just inv more ppl to clan, and server win who have more ppl, but not better ppl.

​if we are not at least 200vs250 it doesnt mean we are more. and dont tell sh1t, you are not better, but you are higher lvl.

Find cp v cp who win versus us

* Outside view

​I like how half of people think of this is a good thing and the other half think it's a bad thing xD

​cose 50+ % of zergunas  not to go to siege, in daily pvp all they PR.... cose thay enter zergunas with low lvl and dont know what mean war, and just pr, on siege thay not pr cose no % lose,,,, thay cry abaut %.... simply. if we have -1 % on siege low clans stay in towns... cose thay  lose 1+ lvl on sieges. and clans with tactic do more than now, cose mp end and nothink posible to do, just inv more ppl to clan, and server win who have more ppl, but not better ppl.

​if we are not at least 200vs250 it doesnt mean we are more. and dont tell sh1t, you are not better, but you are higher lvl.

​Soil's cp !!:ph34r: Oh you are ally :P 
P.S You all too serious

• Like 1

That was my second or third siege on this server good fun  . what i dont get it is how this flags works  . im geting ready for siege bought 50 rez scrols on the battlefield unable to use you dont meet blabla something you need flag what flag  this one we used in oren ah but we destroy that flag yes now its 30 min cooldown  really so what now  cant rez ppl from ally ? oh crap i wont be master of ressurections -_-''

So whats the story behind 30 min cd on flag  and how it is connected with rezzing people on siege ?

probably the sieges attendance would drop drastically for some people, especially for those that prefer to farm all the week and barely do any pvp at all.

and ofc, you wouldn't see people respawning at flags and going kamikaze as often as they do now.

​half of vigi ally)))

​too bad that the facts actually show otherwise, but feel free to keep dreaming.

i always enjoy watching percunas restart or PR in loa due to lack of balls for pvp.

guess doing pvp with us must be really scary for some people 108.gif

​facts?

i can say same about pr and restart from your side, i dont understand why u say it.

if ge is stupid and doesnt count enemies and attacks with 20 ppl against 50 and dies, thnks for crp losers.

* Outside view

​well easy to test.

like on GK, lets make a TOURNAMENT on test server.

ALL contenders will be equil lvl and full TOP B +0 equip.

i think u will shut up now.

​half of vigi ally)))

guess doing pvp with us must be really scary for some people

U're not even coming in loa wtf

* Outside view

​we dont betray no one. i camp farm and defends epics all year to get it . you dont know how to defend a epic baby. so... less talk, more action if wanna epics. or just wait bizzquit promise. 
cause i worked hard to get it :). 

edit: even you dont know about respawn time . so... go kill ppl on EV.

​Thats why first u were playing with juanbsoe at es and now in uq.
PS I can shift u my aq,baby
PSS I'm not killing lowbies like you and your ally.

* Outside view

P.S You all too serious

Ach you say that, cose you wana see my ansver :)  i think we will make one day 9v9 in coloseum just for fan for test skills.

P.S You all too serious

Ach you say that, cose you wana see my ansver :)  i think we will make one day 9v9 in coloseum just for fan for test skills.

​i think that day will be day when u will disappear from forum for like week, and then appear again like a hero with big talks :o 

P.S You all too serious

​i think that day will be day when u will disappear from forum for like week, and then appear again like a hero with big talks

Why i shut disappear ?  Non logic in your ansver... 

P.S You all too serious

​i think that day will be day when u will disappear from forum for like week, and then appear again like a hero with big talks

Why i shut disappear ?  Non logic in your ansver... 

​i guess u are the only one who didnt get it, maybe because u still think u would win :D 

I dont think nothink. But if you think somethink, you can come with your cp and prove somethink. If we lose v soil cp i will be very happy, cose cp members will have some lesson from fight. Cose now we jusy see pr from all server steal 2 cp v us one cp. Yesterday Es archer full cp with 4 archers come on spot amd try kill us. I was with 300k karmy and still we kill tham all. Just one person die from us.... thay try... maby you will try someday come.....

I dont think nothink. But if you think somethink, you can come with your cp and prove somethink. If we lose v soil cp i will be very happy, cose cp members will have some lesson from fight. Cose now we jusy see pr from all server steal 2 cp v us one cp. Yesterday Es archer full cp with 4 archers come on spot amd try kill us. I was with 300k karmy and still we kill tham all. Just one person die from us.... thay try... maby you will try someday come.....

I dont think nothink. But if you think somethink, you can come with your cp and prove somethink. If we lose v soil cp i will be very happy, cose cp members will have some lesson from fight. Cose now we jusy see pr from all server steal 2 cp v us one cp. Yesterday Es archer full cp with 4 archers come on spot amd try kill us. I was with 300k karmy and still we kill tham all. Just one person die from us.... thay try... maby you will try someday come....

Which cp arches ES? my cp have 3 archers and  I do not remember being there, I do not think it's full part.

* Outside view

P.S You all too serious

​A bit offtopic, but 9v9 in Coliseum sounds like a great idea for event. 

Also we could find out which CP is the strongest on the server xD @San0 please

​PK more sorcs on aq noob

​PK more sorcs on aq noob

Ofcorss bro :)  like i say we will take aq. And we do it. Gl next time.. bugagagag