Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Progressive - the falling star

Ok at the end.. lost every single decent pvp.. killed afl ppl... killed low lvl (even fear them into mobs)...and 5 vs 2 you won... OK gg... keep playing.

Cancer Soil ally... cancer video which must be called "how i rekt myself"

• Like 1

Ok at the end.. lost every single decent pvp.. killed afl ppl... killed low lvl (even fear them into mobs)...and 5 vs 2 you won... OK gg... keep playing.

I didn't make video to put best fraps from 2 weeks, i just made video fast from few hours filming to show that "box" character can be also fun to play... And that guy who died from monsters was out of range... 

• Like 1

​I feel so bad for u...

​I feel so bad for u...

m2, nice plays Arm. (Dunno why but this photo is bugged and cannot remove it with any way from other post I made).

• Like 2

For all warcryers out there! Don't stop your class, it is not a box character! Just keep the levels and rape the enemies or get raped!

P.S. Some random videos from friday 12:00-14:30, was playing with some quality stuff in new program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LdifcdjaQ&feature=youtu.be 

​GG Satyrka already famous :DD. I hoped modoy die so i could flame him ;/

What do u mean with that <--- Rizo she?

so u are warcryer, good to know.

never saw u make a cast in game.

p.s. balu beast :D

​cast in the game? can u explain O.o 

​never saw u cast a buff/debuff. i see u run or dead.

For all warcryers out there! Don't stop your class, it is not a box character! Just keep the levels and rape the enemies or get raped!

P.S. Some random videos from friday 12:00-14:30, was playing with some quality stuff in new program.

​That people could understand who dropped the crystals :P 

maybe afk, low lvls. Coz u tried few times 1v1 me and sadly died :( u re higher lvl, atleast when i played my char

​Yea because im support with self buffs, i dont login 5 boxes to buff myself and to gank :) 

​wasnt me who dropped or who pmed u tho. And i bsoed mby 5x on this server. Last time was 3-4 weeks ago and it was from u tho on BS but was 2v1 and me on perma fear if i remember well and i was on 1hp cos of wc poison and runing into mobs

​wasnt me who dropped or who pmed u tho. And i bsoed mby 5x on this server. Last time was 3-4 weeks ago and it was from u tho on BS but was 2v1 and me on perma fear if i remember well

​idk, Sandor pmed me that u were fighting together each other, after I died and then you dropped 980 b crystals, because doom knight killed you :D 

Balu the god was nice. :-D that was epic PVP back there. ^_^ Congratz on good entertaining. :-D

​Bro i didnt put the fight on the cliff that u fight Jerry on the rock for 2 minutes and then we were catching u like 10 minutes in bs :D i was checking video settings and that video had very bad quality... 

• Like 1

Balu the god was nice. :-D that was epic PVP back there. ^_^ Congratz on good entertaining. :-D

​Bro i didnt put the fight on the cliff that u fight Jerry on the rock for 2 minutes and then we were catching u like 10 minutes in bs :D i was checking video settings and that video had very bad quality... 

​It's totally ok bro. ;-) like i said very enjoyable moment watching video. ;-) keep up the good work. :-D