Neemis

When will the H5 server come?

Hello,

A few months ago you advised that a new high five server will be opened sometime in January (or something like that). Yet there has been no new news about it.

Will it be opened? Did you cancel the project? What about that 2.0 update you've been advertising since like... forever? 

I would restart playing on either, whichever one comes first: H5 or 2,0. 

2.0 comes soon. H5 will come maybe, or maybe not, only when 2.0 Classic will be stable and mostly bugless. Then admins can start work on H5.

---
Damnit, San0 why did u come up with this idea, when ppl dont understand what means "after 2.0" and they keep asking bout H5.

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/12901-how-about-making-the-upcoming-hf-server-a-bit-more-classic/#comment-74843

baaaaaaaaa before that we need 2.0 :P

​Classic is our priority.

We won't open something else before we will give you 2.0 :)

​My guess: 2.0 will come any day soon.

Initially I thought it's going to be a special Christmas present, but now I hold my hopes up for a 31st December / New Year's. The reason is simple, since the start of the H5 server is announced for January, they'll need some extra time to finish everything after they're done with the 2.0. I estimate the arrival of the H5 server for the second half of January, ~15. to 20. with a bit of luck.

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/12901-how-about-making-the-upcoming-hf-server-a-bit-more-classic/#comment-74843

Initially I thought it's going to be a special Christmas present, but now I hold my hopes up for a 31st December / New Year's. The reason is simple, since the start of the H5 server is announced for January, they'll need some extra time to finish everything after they're done with the 2.0. I estimate the arrival of the H5 server for the second half of January, ~15. to 20. with a bit of luck.

​they said their first priority is classic and making 2.0 on it, so until everything is ready and 2.0 is live, there wont be even preparations for H5 server (i would expect h5 somewhere in range 1 month from the time 2.0 kicks in)

i honestly hope they'll never open it.

and i'm not saying it to be an asshole, there's simply so much stuff in classic that still needs to be updated/fixed that it's not even funny.

• Like 2

​they said their first priority is classic and making 2.0 on it, so until everything is ready and 2.0 is live, there wont be even preparations for H5 server (i would expect h5 somewhere in range 1 month from the time 2.0 kicks in)

No.