Hello, this is not first time we can get scroll of vampiric rage when server has event like this. Thats why i would like to ask GM for a favor

Please add option to exchange vampiric rage scroll for summon life cubic scroll or summon phantom cubic scroll. Because since vampiric rage was fixed. It only helps melee fighter to absorb hp from mob but not mage or archer anymore. By getting vampiric rage scroll from event to archer like me or someone else who is also playing range classes. Its totally useless for us

So i think it will be fair for all of range classes if they can choose which scroll they would like to have. Honestly, summon phantom cubic scroll can be way too much cause it also help to deal damage to mob which is not much same like vampiric rage scroll but about summon life cubic scroll, it would be a good way !

Topic is created in General Discussion so any comment will be welcome here

Thanks !

• Like 4

Summons a Life Cubic. The Life Cubic uses magic to regenerate HP to its owner and party members.

Do you wana make immortal pt when two or more ppl use this scroll ?

Summons a Life Cubic. The Life Cubic uses magic to regenerate HP to its owner and party members.

​That scroll is not for sale or trade so no one can buy it and the only way to get is from event. Thats why i dont think people will have alot of that scroll

I tested life cubic hp regen and honestly, its not like what you say

​That scroll is not for sale or trade so no one can buy it and the only way to get is from event. Thats why i dont think people will have alot of that scroll

But imagine 9 ppl party fghters stack this scroll. I know its only theory but still is quite strong. Noone will be able to kill someone from that heal.

But imagine 9 ppl party fghters stack this scroll. I know its only theory but still is quite strong. Noone will be able to kill someone from that heal.

​But its not like scroll of life cubic for newbie when you creat new account

Thats what i mean. It only heal you very little hp. Cant be compared to life cubic of PS or ES

Mage scrolls are no point for fighters, fighter's scrolls are useless for the mages. What's wrong with that? 

​most of the scrolls have their counter part, so if u get fighter scroll on mage, u can exchange it

vampiric rage was working on every auto attack, every skill, be it ranged or melee, so it didnt really need counter scroll for exchange, coz everybody could profit from it, however since the change of it, only melees can profit from it, thus being it totally useless for archers and mages

Mage scrolls are no point for fighters, fighter's scrolls are useless for the mages. What's wrong with that? 

​most of the scrolls have their counter part, so if u get fighter scroll on mage, u can exchange it

vampiric rage was working on every auto attack, every skill, be it ranged or melee, so it didnt really need counter scroll for exchange, coz everybody could profit from it, however since the change of it, only melees can profit from it, thus being it totally useless for archers and mages

​"u can exchange it" - Do U mean at Nostalgia? Or sell it on the market? If you mean trading with other ppl - this could bring us to endless unfair things of the l2.

its lotery, you win good scroll or bad scroll...  if all scrolls will be for exchange for you class, event will be not so intresting. and you will have tons of scrolls cose snowball you can buy and sell

​"u can exchange it" - Do U mean at Nostalgia? Or sell it on the market? If you mean trading with other ppl - this could bring us to endless unfair things of the l2.

​ofc i mean nostalgia, thaats also in the title of topic

DW, Guidance scrolls are also useless for mages, also all the buff scrolls are useless for a PP. So I dont get a reason to allow people change them, I would vote for let trade them.

DW, Guidance scrolls are also useless for mages, also all the buff scrolls are useless for a PP. So I dont get a reason to allow people change them, I would vote for let trade them.

​Yep. That what I mean. If we will start to fix things like this - we will do that endlessly.

​Guidance is useless for fighters too, except archers on farming. That's a good idea for pve, bad idea for pvp. Imagine a party with 9 life cubics at once. Nah just destroy the scrolls like I do with guidance. Or you can think that it wasn't VR, it was a firecracker :D 

Ofc i understand anyidea has its own good and bad part. But since no one talked about it before, thats why i want to make a topic so atleast GM can take a look on it and find the best way to solve those parts. I didnt make this topic for my own good. Alot of people has the same thoughts. And its not that hard if GM add another type of scroll to exchange in Nostalgia

Im still looking for more options, ideas how to solve this issues in best way. Everyone is welcome :)

Ofc i understand anyidea has its own good and bad part. But since no one talked about it before, thats why i want to make a topic so atleast GM can take a look on it and find the best way to solve those parts. I didnt make this topic for my own good. Alot of people has the same thoughts. And its not that hard if GM add another type of scroll to exchange in Nostalgia

Im still looking for more options, ideas how to solve this issues in best way. Everyone is welcome :)

I see ppl who get from event 20+ box for death penalty for 7 days. so its almost 5 month with pa. now imagin how much scrolls ppl have.. if we add more scrolls for enchant ppl will dont need bufers :) cose in next 5 month we will have maby 2 more events.... to big rate of drop i will say event items. i dont farm special this items also i dont buy event items but i have bufs for one week +

Even people who has castle will still need buffers :) So dont explain it like that. To people who play solo, they dont level their supports, they wont be able to level them anymore when they have more than 9 levels different. And scroll you get from event is not equal to each other, you can have 9 scrolls of this type but maybe 1 scroll of other type. Your logic doesnt make sense bro !